***OFFICIAL 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD!!!***

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Just think about that - Minnesota hasn't voted for a Republican presidential candidate since 1972. This means every right wing Minnesotan in GopherHole under the age of 66 has NEVER had their vote count in the Electoral College. It's been a complete waste of their time to even fill in the box to vote for president. It's kind of fun to think about to say the least.
If only you could do the same thing to the whole country and make sure it never voted Republican again by ending the legislative filibuster, packing the courts, adding DC as a state, and ending the Electoral College.

Oh wait, they are trying to do that.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Gore was arguing over approximately 530 votes in a single state. Trump lost by tens of thousands in the states in which he’s claiming fraud. Other than that it’s the same. :rolleyes:
You’re right.

Back in those days, absentee ballots were a minute quantity of the votes cast b/c most people actually went to the polls to vote. IDs were required to vote. Voters signed their name for verification. And there was no such thing as ballot harvesting.

The elimination or relaxation of voting restrictions were designed by Democrats to increase make voting so easy that fraudulent voting became more significant.

So the vote totals were far closer to legitimate than anything we get today.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Yet another woman GOP wins a House seat. Have the Dems flipped even one House seat to their side, even one, anywhere in the country???

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You do remember the “Resist” campaign started the day after the 2016 election don’t you?

I mean seriously...RESIST. Russian-collusion and all. After Trump gave his speech that said he was “going to be President for every American”. Neither Joe or Trump invented that line.

When the legal challenges are done, if they don’t turn out in the favor of President Trump, the vast majority of Republicans will accept the results. Not all, but most.

It’s okay. Barring any takeover of the Federal government by the Democrats, we’ll kick your ass in 2024 with the presidency, Senate, and House. Trump wasn’t going to be able to get much done in the next two years with the Dem House majority anyway. But in 2024, he’s going to MAGA after Joe mucks it up. 🤣😂

Livingat45north

Reaction score
The Dems better get busy filling in more ballets. I wonder if this puts the Kelly/McSally race back into contention?

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Ever since I was a little(r) kid I've felt like I would be alive during the 'End Times'. If Trump tries to stall his way into discrediting this election and won't leave office, that time just might be soon.

Wally

Reaction score
If only you could do the same thing to the whole country and make sure it never voted Republican again by ending the legislative filibuster, packing the courts, adding DC as a state, and ending the Electoral College.

Oh wait, they are trying to do that.
So you are saying Republicans are incapable of winning a national popular vote. Hmm maybe with better candidates and a better platform they could. You know that is sn option to. Sad....

justthefacts

Reaction score
The Dems better get busy filling in more ballets. I wonder if this puts the Kelly/McSally race back into contention?

Classic. If twice as many ballots as have been announced are out there, Trump will win!

"We've made up 10 points of this 20 point deficit in the 4th quarter! If the 4th quarter is 23 minutes long, the Bears will win!"

Top Bottom