***OFFICIAL 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD!!!***

howeda7

Reaction score
Great theory, except the only item relevant to that discussion is votes received after November 3rd. Biden is already ahead and none of those votes have been tabulated.

Once again Team Trump is alleging issues that they don't even understand, which tells you all you need to know about their overall cse.
Exactly. The # of votes received after election day was a few thousand and they are being counted separately. This is nothing but delusional desperate flailing, including now attaching the Republican SOS of Georgia.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Nothing to see here, no systematic coordinated voter fraud happening, move along....

Wisconsin Clerks Unlawfully Altered Thousands of Absentee Ballots

Wisconsin Statute 6.86 provides that an absentee ballot must be signed by a witness, who is also required to list his or her address. If a witness address is not listed, then the ballot is considered invalid and must be returned to the voter to have the witness correct.

"The statute is very, very clear," said retired Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman, who worked as a poll watcher in Milwaukee on Election Day. "If an absentee ballot does not have a witness address on it, it's not valid. That ballot is not valid."

The Wisconsin Elections Commission gave guidance to all 72 county clerks and turned the statute on his head," Gableman said. "They said, 'We know the law says an absentee ballot without the witness address is not valid, but county clerk, you have a duty to go ahead and look up on your own the witness' address if there's no address on the absentee ballot."

bigticket1

Reaction score
Not exactly. The Pennsylvania Sec of State said she didn’t know if elections officials had separated the ballots as instructed by Alito on Wednesday and she didn’t seem to have any interest in making them follow that directive. It’s why he warned them again on Friday.

They very possibly have been mixed together and the envelopes were discarded.

I doubt the SC will want to disenfranchise the voters. But I have know idea what the remedy for the PA’s governor, SoS, and AG will be. Probably none. They’ll just be exposed as partisan hacks.
Saw this earlier today from Charles Stewart, Professor of Political Science at MIT - " It looks like 53,640 mail ballots were returned in PA after 11/3. 50% were by registered Dems, 31% by registered Reps. Among ballots returned before 11/3, 65% were by registered Dems and 24%were by registered Reps. "

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Not exactly. The Pennsylvania Sec of State said she didn’t know if elections officials had separated the ballots as instructed by Alito on Wednesday and she didn’t seem to have any interest in making them follow that directive. It’s why he warned them again on Friday.

... But I have no idea what the remedy for the PA’s governor, SoS, and AG will be.
Because of the fraud and the cover-up of that fraud, if you can't tell the winner you either do not certify the vote at all, or just split the delegates 10-10, which is closely representative of the way the people actually voted.

Wally

Reaction score
Because of the fraud and the cover-up of that fraud, if you can't tell the winner you either do not certify the vote at all, or just split the delegates 10-10, which is closely representative of the way the people actually voted.
Now Trumpers want the election decided by popular vote... PRICELESS....

Livingat45north

Reaction score
It's just a signed affidavit by a direct eyewitness to direct voting fraud. Not nearly as solid as some anonymous source on CNN or Suzy the Beekeeper on Twitter. Move along, nothing to see....

Nevada Whistleblower: Workers Instructed to Process Illegitimate Ballots

A whistleblower who worked for Nevada’s Clark County Elections Department listed a series of instances of nefarious behavior they witnessed in the days leading up to the election, including poll workers processing illegitimate ballots as well as non-poll workers forming a “human wall” near a Biden/Harris van to block the view of individuals purportedly filling out what the whistleblower believes to have been ballots.

howeda7

Reaction score
Fox News cuts off Blondie 40 seconds into her stream of lies. Not even Fox is buying this BS. I'm sure KGF is outraged and searching OANN as we speak.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Fox News cuts off Blondie 40 seconds into her stream of lies. Not even Fox is buying this BS. I'm sure KGF is outraged and searching OANN as we speak.
I suspect the Murdochs are out on Don.

Wally

Reaction score
Trumps buddies...

Kremlin wants final U.S. election vote count before congratulating anyone

Livingat45north

Reaction score
It's just yet another pesky signed affidavit from a person directly involved vote-counting stating that the Democrats orchestrated wide-spread voter fraud. This time in PA. Move along, nothing to see.

howeda7

Reaction score
Trumps buddies...

Kremlin wants final U.S. election vote count before congratulating anyone
I'm sure poor Don has been blubbering to Vlad on the phone more than once in the past week.

Reactions: MRJ

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I still haven’t tuned in to OANN yet. Sorry to let you down.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Saw this earlier today from Charles Stewart, Professor of Political Science at MIT - " It looks like 53,640 mail ballots were returned in PA after 11/3. 50% were by registered Dems, 31% by registered Reps. Among ballots returned before 11/3, 65% were by registered Dems and 24%were by registered Reps. "
Nothing counted was returned by voters after 11/3. Some ballots were delivered after 11/3 but they had to be postmarked by 11/3. That was following the ruling by the PA Supreme Court (and allowed to stand by the US Supreme Court) that they could be counted if they arrived by Friday but they had to be postmarked by 11/3.

Yes, mail-in ballots were overwhelmingly cast by Democratic voters in PA. Kornacky kept repeating that message over and over. PA has had very little experience with mail in balloting and, apparently, Republicans didn't trust the mail (can't say I blame them). In a state like Arizona, with far more experience with mail-in voting, that wasn't the case. Those mail-in ballots that were counted after election day often favored Trump. That's why Biden's lead there has shrunk since the day after the election.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
It's just yet another pesky signed affidavit from a person directly involved vote-counting stating that the Democrats orchestrated wide-spread voter fraud. This time in PA. Move along, nothing to see.

I gotta give you some legit props, you're loyal - nobody busts harder for Trump than you.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I gotta give you some legit props, you're loyal - nobody busts harder for Trump than you.
Thanks. I'll admit, it's fun watching the libs jump through Spoof's stages, especially those that think something on GH is going to change the outcome. It'll go to the courts, and they'll decide. The Deny and Downplay are in full swing right now. But at least you have the friend of a sister that did a shift in one polling place has the all facts. Oh, and that anonymous source at CNN that said Trump was going to cave in any minute now and stop the process. Hope you get that info to Barr right away so he can shut down the investigation.

bigticket1

Reaction score
Nothing counted was returned by voters after 11/3. Some ballots were delivered after 11/3 but they had to be postmarked by 11/3. That was following the ruling by the PA Supreme Court (and allowed to stand by the US Supreme Court) that they could be counted if they arrived by Friday but they had to be postmarked by 11/3.

Yes, mail-in ballots were overwhelmingly cast by Democratic voters in PA. Kornacky kept repeating that message over and over. PA has had very little experience with mail in balloting and, apparently, Republicans didn't trust the mail (can't say I blame them). In a state like Arizona, with far more experience with mail-in voting, that wasn't the case. Those mail-in ballots that were counted after election day often favored Trump. That's why Biden's lead there has shrunk since the day after the election.
I completely agree. I posted that in response to posts that said they had seen no reports that showed that Pennsylvania was keeping track of ballots received after election day.

Wally

Reaction score
Jebediah MAGA Grant with the smoking gun!

He does know that Washington DC has absolutely zero Electoral College votes for president right? Probably not considering the average Trumper...

howeda7

Reaction score
He does know that Washington DC has absolutely zero Electoral College votes for president right? Probably not considering the average Trumper...
Actually they have 3. In 1984 MN and DC is what Mondale won. So MN has the second longest streak not voting for the GOP. MN last did it in 1972. DC's never done it.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Actually they have 3. In 1984 MN and DC is what Mondale won. So MN has the second longest streak not voting for the GOP. MN last did it in 1972. DC's never done it.
Just think about that - Minnesota hasn't voted for a Republican presidential candidate since 1972. This means every right wing Minnesotan in GopherHole under the age of 66 has NEVER had their vote count in the Electoral College. It's been a complete waste of their time to even fill in the box to vote for president. It's kind of fun to think about to say the least.

Wally

Reaction score
My bad, I thought they were only based on your number of congress people.

Top Bottom