***OFFICIAL 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD!!!***

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s really funny that you spent 4 years whining about the narrow margin of victory that Trump had, claimed voter suppression contributed to his victory, and now are dancing around about the narrow margin of victory and ignoring any possibility that unconstitutionally relaxed voting processes may have contributed to potential voter fraud.

Such a hypocrite. Always reliably.
The R's do practice voter suppression, happily and blatantly. I've not heard of any Trumpsters stopped from voting.

It's also not the same when a few thousand votes in 3 states over-ride the popular vote. That didn't happen here. Instead they re-inforced a yuge popular vote win.

howeda7

Reaction score
No. That’s 1 for 2. The popular vote doesn’t matter.

I’m really amazed at the ignorance that lefties are showing about this election. You got your ass kicked in state houses and congress, the GOP will have a lot of control over re-districting for this decade, and you’re marching around like you just scored big.

The Republican Party is set up for some huge gains in 2024 unless the Dems can get a majority in the Senate by 2022 and change all the rules. I don’t think that is going to happen.

The Dem party infighting will be fun to watch over the next two years.
It's a shame you weren't here during the Brewster era. You would have loved "scoring last" being an achievement while losing bigly.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
...Note that a LOT of the Trump support in 2020 was due to the selection of Harris as VP, and the fear that stokes in rural white folks.
That was totally me, bro. I was fully onboard #TeamBiden until he selected Harris as his running mate. My change of mind had nothing to do with her regressive agenda, but was rather influenced by the melanin concentration in her epidermis.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Nothing to see here, move along...

450,000 Ballots Cast for Joe Biden ONLY – No Down-Ballot Candidates

They have committed voter fraud in every way imaginable, from having dead people vote in massive numbers, to absolutely, fraudulently creating ballots that exist only voting for Biden. We’ve identified at least 450,000 ballots in the key states that miraculously only have a mark for Joe Biden on them and no other candidate.

justthefacts

Reaction score

They have committed voter fraud in every way imaginable, from having dead people vote in massive numbers, to absolutely, fraudulently creating ballots that exist only voting for Biden. We’ve identified at least 450,000 ballots in the key states that miraculously only have a mark for Joe Biden on them and no other candidate.
It is wild that people think this makes the conspiracy MORE likely. Why in the hell would they not include votes for Democratic candidates in other races. That makes ZERO sense. None.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
It is wild that people think this makes the conspiracy MORE likely. Why in the hell would they not include votes for Democratic candidates in other races. That makes ZERO sense. None.
Really, you can't think of a single reason why they'd do this, filling in 450,000 fake ballots. No reason at all???

Livingat45north

Reaction score
PA will flip to Trump anyways once it goes to the Supreme Court. The legislature sets the law, not the PA courts. Once it gets to the SC they'll insist that the PA laws as passed by the legislature need to be followed in counting the ballots, not the "laws" created by the PA supreme court. That gives PA to Trump.

RahSkiUMah

Reaction score

Many voters don't vote down ballot every election - actually there are also many voters that don't vote for a presidential candidate either. It's well known. Also, the smaller the race the less likely people are to vote in it, local city council races sometimes get left up to 40-50% blank.

Go look at the states that had governor races, I'd bet almost all of them had governor race vote totals 1-2% lower than presidential vote totals...It's called undervoting, google it.

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

justthefacts

Reaction score
PA will flip to Trump anyways once it goes to the Supreme Court. The legislature sets the law, not the PA courts. Once it gets to the SC they'll insist that the PA laws as passed by the legislature need to be followed in counting the ballots, not the "laws" created by the PA supreme court. That gives PA to Trump.
Great theory, except the only item relevant to that discussion is votes received after November 3rd. Biden is already ahead and none of those votes have been tabulated.

Once again Team Trump is alleging issues that they don't even understand, which tells you all you need to know about their overall cse.

Minnesota

Reaction score

Looks like we have a bit more clarity on this. The Four Seasons hotel is within 500 feet of a school zone :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

Wally

Reaction score

I can see lots of people only wanting to vote in presidental race, nothing wrong or illegal about that.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Great theory, except the only item relevant to that discussion is votes received after November 3rd. Biden is already ahead and none of those votes have been tabulated.

Once again Team Trump is alleging issues that they don't even understand, which tells you all you need to know about their overall cse.
Not exactly. The Pennsylvania Sec of State said she didn’t know if elections officials had separated the ballots as instructed by Alito on Wednesday and she didn’t seem to have any interest in making them follow that directive. It’s why he warned them again on Friday.

They very possibly have been mixed together and the envelopes were discarded.

I doubt the SC will want to disenfranchise the voters. But I have know idea what the remedy for the PA’s governor, SoS, and AG will be. Probably none. They’ll just be exposed as partisan hacks.

Wally

Reaction score

Looks like we have a bit more clarity on this. The Four Seasons hotel is within 500 feet of a school zone :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .
Just a great Trump supporter/sex offender. Imagine what the idiots would say if Biden had a sex offender up on stage.. 😂😂😂

Trump does and crickets...

howeda7

Reaction score
I filled out over 100000 personally, but I used a sharpie, so they were thrown out. I saw it on Facebook.
The Deep State is so deep that the voting machine manufacturer was in on it by "recommending" that a sharpie be used instead of a pen. They will stop at nothing to cheat poor Don!

Top Bottom