***OFFICIAL 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD!!!***

cncmin

Reaction score
Kamala/Abrams, 2024.

If GOP is smart, and want to actually have a chance to win, they'll have to run black Americans at the top of their ticket. So we're going to need to match them.
Sorry, but this ticket would get crushed. Note that a LOT of the Trump support in 2020 was due to the selection of Harris as VP, and the fear that stokes in rural white folks.

cncmin

Reaction score
Are you kidding? He'll definitely keep having rallies. His narcissism demands constant affirmation and validation, not to mention they will monetize the rallies. I can't figure out whether they'll just charge admission or if they'll stick to selling merch, but taking the cult followers' money is definitely the next move.
So long as HE has to pay for this stuff instead of the taxpayer, so be it.

Like televangelists, the ultimate goal is to strip as much money from these folks into their pockets as possible.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Sorry, but this ticket would get crushed. Note that a LOT of the Trump support in 2020 was due to the selection of Harris as VP, and the fear that stokes in rural white folks.
While I neither agree nor disagree with your take on the 2020 Harris VP selection (personally, I think she helped the ticket overall), I do agree that a Harris/Abrams ticket likely would be doomed.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It’s really funny that you spent 4 years whining about the narrow margin of victory that Trump had, claimed voter suppression contributed to his victory, and now are dancing around about the narrow margin of victory and ignoring any possibility that unconstitutionally relaxed voting processes may have contributed to potential voter fraud.

Such a hypocrite. Always reliably.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
It’s really funny that you spent 4 years whining about the narrow margin of victory that Trump had, claimed voter suppression contributed to his victory, and now are dancing around about the narrow margin of victory and ignoring any possibility that unconstitutionally relaxed voting processes may have contributed to potential voter fraud.

Such a hypocrite. Always reliably.

5 million votes.

5 MILLION VOTES.

5 MILLION VOTES.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Electoral College.

ELECTORAL COLLEGE.

ELECTORAL COLLEGE.

It’s still a thing.
So Trump lost the popular vote by a LOT last time, but won the EC.
This time he lost the popular vote by a TON and lost the EC.

That makes him..... 1 for 4? ⌛

If you wanna stand behind a guy battin' .250 that's your choice.

I LIVE IN AMERICA, AND HERE, WE DO BETTER. No time for losers! 🇺🇲💯 :ROFLMAO:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So Trump lost the popular vote by a LOT last time, but won the EC.
This time he lost the popular vote by a TON and lost the EC.

That makes him..... 1 for 4? ⌛

If you wanna stand behind a guy battin' .250 that's your choice.

I LIVE IN AMERICA, AND HERE, WE DO BETTER. No time for losers! 🇺🇲💯 :ROFLMAO:
No. That’s 1 for 2. The popular vote doesn’t matter.

I’m really amazed at the ignorance that lefties are showing about this election. You got your ass kicked in state houses and congress, the GOP will have a lot of control over re-districting for this decade, and you’re marching around like you just scored big.

The Republican Party is set up for some huge gains in 2024 unless the Dems can get a majority in the Senate by 2022 and change all the rules. I don’t think that is going to happen.

The Dem party infighting will be fun to watch over the next two years.

Minnesota

Reaction score

I’m really amazed at the ignorance that lefties are showing about this election. You got your ass kicked in state houses and congress, the GOP will have a lot of control over re-districting for this decade, and you’re marching around like you just scored big.

The Republican Party is set up for some huge gains in 2024 unless the Dems can get a majority in the Senate by 2022 and change all the rules. I don’t think that is going to happen.

“I’m not mad, I’m actually laughing.”

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Phillip J. Fleck theory "To Grow, you must Fail"

Wally

Reaction score

Republicans love that the system is rigged to favor them....

Top Bottom