***OFFICIAL 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD!!!***

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Anyone wanna make bets on what awful thing Trump is about to do/say from the Garden Center in a couple hours? Is he going to engage in first strike? Joe is going to be able to take the title of POTUS by sometime tonight. Trump's gotta cut him off. Is this it - does civil war star today?
I think he and his team genuinely believe they still have a chance in courts. I think he's going to say something more like "I will not concede and will not leave the White House until the courts have their say."

ecoperson

Reaction score
So you’re the judge and jury on what constitutes acceptable behavior? I’ll treat every president with far more respect and dignity than the GH lefties on here have for the past 4 years. We have met the enemy, and he is us.
Unfortunately, it is the company you keep that is often carried with you. Your mates were all injecting Hussein in every Obama post to emphasize that it sounded Muslim. You and your mates took every opportunity to throw every possible conspiracy theory possible against 44 including spurious claims about his birthplace.

I have never been an anti-Trumper... but I damn well sure that I don't understand how his supporters can be so blind to his obvious lack of qualifications and temperament for the job. I didn't see it in 2015 and he has done nothing to dispel my concerns.

George Bush may not have been my choice for President in 2000 or 2004 but he cared for this country over the optics of how things reflected on himself. His leadership was 20x what DJT has exhibited. George Bush tried to bring the country together... the incumbent only wants to divide it.

I see this administration openly expressing withholding assistance to states simply because they didn't vote for him. I see this administration purposefully sowing seeds of distrust months ahead of the election solely for the purposes of tearing this nation apart. Despicable.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
I think he and his team genuinely believe they still have a chance in courts. I think he's going to say something more like "I will not concede and will not leave the White House until the courts have their say."
God, I pray it's that simple. Hope you're right.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it is the company you keep that is often carried with you. Your mates were all injecting Hussein in every Obama post to emphasize that it sounded Muslim. You and your mates took every opportunity to throw every possible conspiracy theory possible against 44 including spurious claims about his birthplace.

I have never been an anti-Trumper... but I damn well sure that I don't understand how his supporters can be so blind to his obvious lack of qualifications and temperament for the job. I didn't see it in 2015 and he has done nothing to dispel my concerns.

George Bush may not have been my choice for President in 2000 or 2004 but he cared for this country over the optics of how things reflected on himself. His leadership was 20x what DJT has exhibited. George Bush tried to bring the country together... the incumbent only wants to divide it.

I see this administration openly expressing withholding assistance to states simply because they didn't vote for him. I see this administration purposefully sowing seeds of distrust months ahead of the election solely for the purposes of tearing this nation apart. Despicable.
Getting him in was as simple as: "we're losing our way of life and the federal government doesn't care and isn't helping us, let's trying something radically different and see if that helps."

Once he was in:
They hated Obama so much, that they relished the fact that Trump spend as much time as anything else tormenting Democrats.

I really think it could be that simple.

ecoperson

Reaction score
The left is only interested in helping themselves to power. Their ultimate goal being a one party state under their totalitarian rule.
The left is only interested in helping people- not themselves. That is the fundamental difference between the two parties. One is about the well being of society while the other is solely about themselves. You see it in the posts in the COVID thread and you see it here. The right-leaning posters on here continually talk about how COVID restrictions affect THEM while the rest of the board is expressing concern for the vulnerable and elderly. The right are clearly willing to let a segment of the population die today so they can 'get on with their lives.' Sad.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Anyone wanna make bets on what awful thing Trump is about to do/say from the Garden Center in a couple hours? Is he going to engage in first strike? Joe is going to be able to take the title of POTUS by sometime tonight. Trump's gotta cut him off. Is this it - does civil war star today?
I do keep waiting for him to explicitly call his extemist foot soldiers into action. Not sure if he'd actually do that, but it'd be something.

There's simply not enough of them to wage anything but a guerilla campaign of terror attacks, but that would be bad enough. We could end up seeing stuff like that occur over the next four years. You can bet that OKC wouldn't have happened if there hadn't been a Democratic president in office, and that was three years into his first term.

scools12

Reaction score
Agreed. Listen to the rhetoric, just on this page: "the left sucks." So you're not hiring a person to run the executive branch of government, you're hiring someone to torment your political enemies and persecute people who are different than you. Obviously that's fucked up.
Hey dumb fuck you know who is making a list torment and persecute their political enemies? It’s your leftist comrades.

scools12

Reaction score
:rolleyes:

It's unfortunate that our voting system enables people like this to have a say.
And who the are you? Just another liberal nobody on an anonymous message that has been brainwashed without any individual thought of you own who believes you are somehow moral superior. Your just a moronic leftist clown.

scools12

Reaction score
Lol like putting Hillary in jail? Man calm down.
I am calm. That dildo @Badgopher thinks Twitter is a legit news source. So I gave some legit info from his most trusted news source to show who is actually making lists.

The left’s continues to blame others for doing exactly what they are doing.

Last edited:

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I saw a pretty good take the other day. Wait until you see how the Senate shakes out. If the Ds end up locked in the minority, give Liz Warren the Treasury job. She wants it and would perform spectacularly.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
About F'ing time.

Drag him out. Use his head to open the door.

howeda7

Reaction score
I saw a pretty good take the other day. Wait until you see how the Senate shakes out. If the Ds end up locked in the minority, give Liz Warren the Treasury job. She wants it and would perform spectacularly.
Turtle Mitch will never approve her.

Top Bottom