***OFFICIAL 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Wow wow wow!! Here we are, finally Election Day 2020!! It’s been nearly a 4 year campaign by both sides and finally the day is here!

Tens of millions have already voted, and 2x that will vote Tuesday! No matter what happens, I hope for a civil process, one of dignity and one becoming of our great nation. I hope whomever loses, does so gracefully and allows our nation to heal.

The American people will either say “4 MORE YEARS” or the American people will say “DONALD, YOU’RE FIRED.”

GET ‘ER DONE AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

howeda7

Reaction score
Dixville Notch goes 5-0 for Biden. Tarflagger says Trump is still favored 3-2.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Not a good start to election day for confused Joe. Watch and rip Breitbart all you want but this is raw video of Biden tonight!

udda MeandMyShadow10 minutes ago
Joe has 'vascular dementia' which is probably an manifestation of aging and the brain bleeds (aneurysms) he had back in the '80s. A patient with vascular dementia can remember everything from his/her past. However, he/she gets lost in terms of time and space. Whereas with Alzheimer's patients the whole hard disc tends to get wiped with time. Vascular dementia patients often suffer through something that seems like "Groundhog Day." They are aware of most of their histories...excluding the why and where of their current surroundings.
I have some experience and have some compassion for Joe. He will be able to claim mental deficiency in his criminal trials.

Angry

Reaction score
I’m wishing for the same thing I do every election, a divided government. It’s the only way citizens don’t get it in the poop chute.

stocker08

Reaction score
Not a good start to election day for confused Joe. Watch and rip Breitbart all you want but this is raw video of Biden tonight!

udda MeandMyShadow10 minutes ago
Joe has 'vascular dementia' which is probably an manifestation of aging and the brain bleeds (aneurysms) he had back in the '80s. A patient with vascular dementia can remember everything from his/her past. However, he/she gets lost in terms of time and space. Whereas with Alzheimer's patients the whole hard disc tends to get wiped with time. Vascular dementia patients often suffer through something that seems like "Groundhog Day." They are aware of most of their histories...excluding the why and where of their current surroundings.
I have some experience and have some compassion for Joe. He will be able to claim mental deficiency in his criminal trials.
ROFL. First off.....breitbart. Moron news for moron shills. And she startled him by tapping him when he wasn't looking.

Want a sign of true dementia? Listen to Trump try and keep on topic. Or:

Feeble. Broken brain. Trump wouldn't last another year.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
That is all you have!!!! Trump can speak for 3 hours without a single note card and he is senile!!!!

OK. you lost all credibility with that post!!!

Jack Brewer former Gopher star back on FOX !!!!!!!

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Biden is seriously messed up, ignore it all you want. Trump is correct, "he is shot" . Biden is about 40 percent at best and as Trump noted he was not so great 47 years ago.

stocker08

Reaction score
That is all you have!!!! Trump can speak for 3 hours without a single note card and he is senile!!!!

OK. you lost all credibility with that post!!!

Jack Brewer former Gopher star back on FOX !!!!!!!
His rambling about voter fraud, the cold wind, Hunter Biden. WOW! Too bad he can't actually articulate any policy positions. Because his dementia is too strong for him to handle that.

Why don't you post some more links to breitbart. That's how you prove your credibility.....LOL!

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Even if I am wrong on Trump , I am not the loser you are Stocker and Howey, you get a brain dead, senile leader to represent you!

oak_street1981

Reaction score
His rambling about voter fraud, the cold wind, Hunter Biden. WOW! Too bad he can't actually articulate any policy positions. Because his dementia is too strong for him to handle that.

Why don't you post some more links to breitbart. That's how you prove your credibility.....LOL!
The video came from Breitbart.. get over it.. Joe's brain is fried

Keep defending Joe Biden's fried brain!

stocker08

Reaction score
Biden is seriously messed up, ignore it all you want. Trump is correct, "he is shot" . Biden is about 40 percent at best and as Trump noted he was not so great 47 years ago.
Biden runs circles around Trump in mental capability. Trump is basically stammering about nothing for the past few months.

Very sad....for you.

stocker08

Reaction score
Even if I am wrong on Trump , I am not the loser you are Stocker and Howey, you get a brain dead, senile leader to represent you!
I lose because we get someone in the white house who isn't a complete moron?

Meanwhile....you cry yourself to sleep for the next couple of months?

lol. The dotard mind at work.

stocker08

Reaction score
The video came from Breitbart.. get over it.. Joe's brain is fried

Keep defending Joe Biden's fried brain!
Yes.....videos proving nothing come from brietbart. All the dotards eat that $hit up. Biden is fine. Trump's mind is mush.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
I lose because we get someone in the white house who isn't a complete moron?

Meanwhile....you cry yourself to sleep for the next couple of months?

lol. The dotard mind at work.

Was the butthurt too much in 2016? Were you part of the so called women's march?

Are you with Linda Sarsour?

ARe you POed that John Kerry had his head up his ass and Trump actually is fixing the Middle East? What do you have to say about that RE-tard?

stocker08

Reaction score
Was the butthurt too much in 2016? Were you part of the so called women's march?

Are you with Linda Sarsour?

ARe you POed that John Kerry had his head up his ass and Trump actually is fixing the Middle East? What do you have to say about that RE-tard?
All of this sounds like the kind of dotard talk that I would expect out of a rock biter like you. Keep feeding from the extreme righty trough. So sad watching you guys try and rationalize your undying support of President Dipshit. Very sad. Also very stupid.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
All of this sounds like the kind of dotard talk that I would expect out of a rock biter like you. Keep feeding from the extreme righty trough. So sad watching you guys try and rationalize your undying support of President Dipshit. Very sad. Also very stupid.

Get the safe space ready Stocky, you will need it. Your little pathetic Rachel Maddow world is imploding

Maybe the mainstream media can host a mutual crying page for you to access when you all are triggered by getting your asses kicked in to oblivion politically this week.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Trumpworld vs Bidenworld, in one tweet

Give me a break. One more pathetic attempt to claim some upper moral ground. Was Biden in church when he was hurling insults at Trump and Trump supporters? Did he turn the other cheek?

The guy uses his dead son as a regular sympathy ploy. Now church.

You’re pathetic for repeating it.

Top Bottom