Now that basketball is dead to me, Let's talk football!

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
What did you think of Leidner being the starter for 3 years?

Cedar Rapids Gopher

Reaction score
I'm personally not complaining about the hire. But BB boad is in total meltdown right now. And I don't need that in my life. Just like I avoid this board after a bad loss.

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
I'm personally not complaining about the hire. But BB boad is in total meltdown right now. And I don't need that in my life. Just like I avoid this board after a bad loss.
Do they think we're Kentucky or ... some.... you know I don't want to know.

st.paultransplantGOPHER

Reaction score
What did you think of Leidner being the starter for 3 years?
that would absolutly kill me if that guy came back and played. i couldnt watch . i would die of a anger attack watching him again. good gosh his 4 years seemed like 8 years. same thing with little richard. his 8 years seemed like 16 years.

st.paultransplantGOPHER

Reaction score
Awesome, 2nd in total offense and 3rd in total touchdowns....all time. Needed a little better O line and less injuries on D.
plus it would have helped if he didnt become deer in the headlights during the game. oh also, it may have helped to know how to pass the ball. other then that he could most of the time take the snap and fall to the ground so that is a positve. Yes, sign him up !!!

PMWinSTP

Reaction score
plus it would have helped if he didnt become deer in the headlights during the game. oh also, it may have helped to know how to pass the ball. other then that he could most of the time take the snap and fall to the ground so that is a positve. Yes, sign him up !!!

Top Bottom