North Korea Deal

howeda7

Reaction score
Kim probably needs his ego stroked for a bit. Which is better than the alternative, war, which is what Bolton wanted, and one of the reasons he got the boot.
You say that like it's one-sided.

Cruze

Reaction score
Kim probably needs his ego stroked for a bit. Which is better than the alternative, war, which is what Bolton wanted, and one of the reasons he got the boot.
Kim is ok with negotiations because he knows he is smarter than the Trumpster who is desperate for any kind of deal to try and distract the American people from his tanking economy and impeachment.

howeda7

Reaction score
It's sad when two kids deeply in love can't work things out.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
I guess Kim and his lover Don couldn't work it out. It's almost like NK got the validation they wanted and we got nothing. Art of the deal.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Dotage of a dotard. That’s got a ring to it! 🤠

cncmin

Reaction score
I guess Kim and his lover Don couldn't work it out. It's almost like NK got the validation they wanted and we got nothing. Art of the deal.
I'm just impressed with the vocabulary of the NK officials relative to those of our own Dear Leader. Dotage? Dotard? I mean wow! That even makes the big term Achomlishments look meek.

cncmin

Reaction score
LOL. Our POTUS is now getting completely owned by the sh!thole that is North Korea. Being a bowing puppet of handsome strongman Vladdy Putin is one thing, but this? What a great leader we have!

justthefacts

Reaction score
Which, honestly, I don't really hold against Trump. There was basically no possibility of a deal that benefited the US. I'm actually encouraged that he was willing to walk away, because my fear the whole time was that he was so enamored with his own self-image as a dealmaker that he'd do anything to perpetuate it. KJU must have told him he has small hands in a fit of pique or something. But most of us knew all along that KJU was never going to denuclearize and this entire affair has been an attempt to legitimize him via photo op.

But it is funny that after the first meeting, in which Trump got no meaningful concessions from KJU, we were inundated with praise for Trump and his statesmanship. This meeting you couldn't get a Trumpkin to post in this thread if you posted a picture of Hillary falling down some stairs.

The best part is that when CRG or bga1 does their next iteration of "all the great stuff Trump has done list" it will undoubtedly still including North Korea, considering they've been including North Korea there for no reason whatsoever so far.
I'll just reup this post, which was prescient.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

cncmin

Reaction score
Impossible. Our Dear Leader has totally neutralized North Korea!
There they call him "Dotard", which translates to Great, Amazing, Bestest Secondest Dear Leader in the Korean language. I'm so tired of all of this winning!

OldBob53

Reaction score
North Korea is bizarre but they're not a great threat to the continental U.S.... yet. They don't have one atomic bomb capable of reaching us, whereas Russia has a couple thousand, at least.

Go4

Reaction score
since bottlebass is cheering on yet another republican led effort to start a war, let us remind ourselves the intellect he has in believing everything that comes out of the trump wh with foreign policy. bottlebass and his ilk will believe anything the republican war hawks spew.

GopherJake

Reaction score
since bottlebass is cheering on yet another republican led effort to start a war, let us remind ourselves the intellect he has in believing everything that comes out of the trump wh with foreign policy. bottlebass and his ilk will believe anything the republican war hawks spew.
Completely made-up lies about Bass. I don’t always agree with him, but he’s measured and absolutely not a war hawk. You don’t know what you are talking about.

Go4

Reaction score
Completely made-up lies about Bass. I don’t always agree with him, but he’s measured and absolutely not a war hawk. You don’t know what you are talking about.
look at his post history. he cheers on every foreign conflict.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
I'm as anti war as the come around here. Jimmy may have me beat but only slightly I'm usually 100% with Jimmy when it comes to things. My first post was that I mostly agree with him on the new developments in Iraq. Do you even read before you post?

Go4

Reaction score
I have said over and over I want all US troops home. You could not be farther off.
fair enough. just seems like you are very quick to pat this admin on the back for their foreign policy. i am not as confident as you are that trump has a strategy in place with nk or with iran.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
fair enough. just seems like you are very quick to pat this admin on their foreign policy. i am not as confident as you are that trump has a strategy in place with nk or with iran.
Where did I ever say he had a strategy in place? I said I'm glad they took this a** hole out.

Go4

Reaction score
Where did I ever say he had a strategy in place? I said I'm glad they took this a** hole out.
that's where we differ. i'm not willing to take out some a** hole without a strategy when so much is on the line.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
that's where we differ. i'm not willing to take out some a** hole without a strategy when so much is on the line.
Quit acting like cruze and that WW3 already started. Sure it's a possibility but it's also a possibility nothing really happens. I personally think it will be something in between those two but I'm not going to make sh!t up that no one knows.

golfing18now

Reaction score
fair enough. just seems like you are very quick to pat this admin on the back for their foreign policy. i am not as confident as you are that trump has a strategy in place with nk or with iran.
Bottlebass is one of the few posters on the OTB that isn't 100% partisan, particularly on foreign policy. Kudos to him.

Top Bottom