North Korea Deal

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Agreed. And yet, the far more likely scenario is that while DJT spends all of his foreign policy capital on trying to make best buds with a murderous egocentric dictator, our world power shrinks rapidly around the rest of his ignorance. Our power on the world stage is crumbling rapidly under his "leadership". Meanwhile, Putin's plan to destroy America by helping a complicit, idiotic puppet into power is working just as Putin wanted it. On our list of foreign policy needs, making buddies with KJU is far down the list.
None of that has to do with NK. What all the other presidents were doing didn't work. I'm OK with trying another approach. As I said earlier, since so many people think Trump wants to be just like Kim (supreme ruler) maybe he has a better understanding of Kim than everybody else? It is possible a different approach could work. At some point NK will have to trust Trump and/or the US for anything to happen so while you mock trump for trying to make best buds, I can see him gaining Trust which will be needed for any deal.

justthefacts

Reaction score
None of that has to do with NK. What all the other presidents were doing didn't work. I'm OK with trying another approach. As I said earlier, since so many people think Trump wants to be just like Kim (supreme ruler) maybe he has a better understanding of Kim than everybody else? It is possible a different approach could work. At some point NK will have to trust Trump and/or the US for anything to happen so while you mock trump for trying to make best buds, I can see him gaining Trust which will be needed for any deal.
When you refer to "what all the other Presidents were doing," what specifically do you mean?

Section2

Reaction score
Agreed. And yet, the far more likely scenario is that while DJT spends all of his foreign policy capital on trying to make best buds with a murderous egocentric dictator, our world power shrinks rapidly around the rest of his ignorance. Our power on the world stage is crumbling rapidly under his "leadership". Meanwhile, Putin's plan to destroy America by helping a complicit, idiotic puppet into power is working just as Putin wanted it. On our list of foreign policy needs, making buddies with KJU is far down the list.
Spending all of his capital?
World power shrinks?
Power on world stage crumbling?

Democrats running for President didn’t even list Russia as our main foreign threat. Get with the program.

Hyperbole in service to a hack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cncmin

Reaction score
Spending all of his capital?
World power shrinks?
Power on world stage crumbling?

Democrats running for President didn’t even list Russia as our main foreign threat. Get with the program.

Hyperbole in service to a hack.

Pay attention, S2. American power and influence are in a downward spiral at the moment. Russia is disrupting and tearing apart the West, including us. The Chinese sphere of influence is taking over East Asia, and pushing us out. Europe is planning for their future without us as a strong ally. The POTUS is very proud and desiring of the first and third, and is feckless to do anything about the second. I know you find the socio-capitalistic Western world to be so very horrible, but I dare say you'll regret it when it's replaced by the authoritarian alternative.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Pay attention, S2. American power and influence are in a downward spiral at the moment. Russia is disrupting and tearing apart the West, including us. The Chinese sphere of influence is taking over East Asia, and pushing us out. Europe is planning for their future without us as a strong ally. The POTUS is very proud and desiring of the first and third, and is feckless to do anything about the second. I know you find the socio-capitalistic Western world to be so very horrible, but I dare say you'll regret it when it's replaced by the authoritarian alternative.
Says who? Russia? Don't make me laugh. These are all things you wish were true, because you hate Trump and can then pin the blame for this "downward spiral" on Trump.

Europe is bankrupt. They are on life support. I'd love it if they responded to their upcoming economic collapse with liberalization, but I would predict an authoritarian future for them.

cncmin

Reaction score
Says who? Russia? Don't make me laugh. These are all things you wish were true, because you hate Trump and can then pin the blame for this "downward spiral" on Trump.

Europe is bankrupt. They are on life support. I'd love it if they responded to their upcoming economic collapse with liberalization, but I would predict an authoritarian future for them.
Says anyone paying any attention. You honestly think that our global power isn't waning and China and Russia's global power aren't ascending? If our power wanes, is there not a power vacuum? What is filling that vacuum if not other powers? Honest opinion without external links would be appreciated.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Says anyone paying any attention. You honestly think that our global power isn't waning and China and Russia's global power aren't ascending? If our power wanes, is there not a power vacuum? What is filling that vacuum if not other powers? Honest opinion without external links would be appreciated.
So because our global power is waning (maybe arguable but probably laughable) we shouldn't try to make a peace deal with NK?

Section2

Reaction score
Sure, China’s power has been growing for 20 years. US is in decline. But your statement was overly hyperbolic. China and Russia’s ascension didn’t happen in 2 years.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Sure, China’s power has been growing for 20 years. US is in decline. But your statement was overly hyperbolic. China and Russia’s ascension didn’t happen in 2 years.

Agreed.

cncmin

Reaction score

Both have gained a lot more influence of recent. One of the two pulls the strings of our own POTUS. It would be difficult to fathom a worse global power situation for the U.S. to be in in 2019 given where we were in 2015/2016.

Section2

Reaction score
Both have gained a lot more influence of recent. One of the two pulls the strings of our own POTUS. It would be difficult to fathom a worse global power situation for the U.S. to be in in 2019 given where we were in 2015/2016.
Russia gained a lot more influence when Democrats needed that for a narrative. Period. The 80s called, remember?

cncmin

Reaction score
Russia gained a lot more influence when Democrats needed that for a narrative. Period. The 80s called, remember?

Russia gained a lot more influence when they helped a Putin-complicit doorknob into the White House. Or maybe you already conveniently forgot that occurred.

Section2

Reaction score
Russia gained a lot more influence when they helped a Putin-complicit doorknob into the White House. Or maybe you already conveniently forgot that occurred.
The narrative sounds good. When you start breaking down “how” they helped it starts to sound a little pathetic.

cncmin

Reaction score
The narrative sounds good. When you start breaking down “how” they helped it starts to sound a little pathetic.

Ironic...you're one of those they fooled / are fooling.

Section2

Reaction score
Ironic...you're one of those they fooled / are fooling.
The election and vote totals were not hacked.
There was nothing in Hillary’s emails.
The Russians didn’t convince Hillary to not campaign in MI or WI.
100k in FB ads didn’t swing the election.

Hillary was a historically bad candidate, who the DNC had to cheat to help win the nomination, and she lost. At some point, youll need to come to grips with this. 2020 is coming.

Dean S

Reaction score
The election and vote totals were not hacked.
There was nothing in Hillary’s emails.
The Russians didn’t convince Hillary to not campaign in MI or WI.
100k in FB ads didn’t swing the election.

Hillary was a historically bad candidate, who the DNC had to cheat to help win the nomination, and she lost. At some point, youll need to come to grips with this. 2020 is coming.

Clinton was a bad candidate and the DNC did its best to prevent other candidates from going against her in any serious way. It was a DNC coronation of a bad candidate. But, the Republicans nominated an ignorant fool supported by the Russians. He lost the vote count and only won due to the outdated electoral college. But, the Russians influenced the vote to use that as a tool to get the worst possible candidate in office. And, it worked. A 100,000 ads placed in the right places is enough to tilt the vote to a candidate. Hell, I could win the nomination and election with 100,000 properly placed ads.

cncmin

Reaction score
Clinton was a bad candidate and the DNC did its best to prevent other candidates from going against her in any serious way. It was a DNC coronation of a bad candidate. But, the Republicans nominated an ignorant fool supported by the Russians. He lost the vote count and only won due to the outdated electoral college. But, the Russians influenced the vote to use that as a tool to get the worst possible candidate in office. And, it worked. A 100,000 ads placed in the right places is enough to tilt the vote to a candidate. Hell, I could win the nomination and election with 100,000 properly placed ads.
The only thing we know for certain is that you are more qualified to be POTUS than the current.

Section2

Reaction score
Maybe so. 100k in Facebook ads couldn’t get you elected to student council.

diehard

Reaction score
Thanks, DeanO. You got cnc to smoke himself once again.

cncmin

Reaction score
Right. The concern trolling from JtF is a little much.

Hey dude. There was a bunch more news out today about the Trump team working with and paying online trolls to help the 2016 election. The Russians did it. The Trump team did it. You contend that that stuff sways no one. So why do they all put so much effort into that stuff if it doesn't work at all?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Howie has the day shift and sometimes works overtime, and cinnamon has the night shift.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

cncmin

Reaction score
Howie has the day shift and sometimes works overtime, and cinnamon has the night shift.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
Cool post. If you spent more time reading real news and learning something, you'd be a better contributor to this board.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Cool post. If you spent more time reading real news and learning something, you'd be a better contributor to this board.
I read many sources of news. Unfortunately, most of them are incredibly lefty biased. Have you ever scanned Yahoo News? Most of the articles are from HuffPo, People, USA Today, and Yahoo itself. Real RW stuff. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom