North Korea Deal

justthefacts

Reaction score
Hillary would have achieved peace with NK by now. Trump is an embarrassment.
As I already said in this thread, that's not really the standard:

Which, honestly, I don't really hold against Trump. There was basically no possibility of a deal that benefited the US. I'm actually encouraged that he was willing to walk away, because my fear the whole time was that he was so enamored with his own self-image as a dealmaker that he'd do anything to perpetuate it. KJU must have told him he has small hands in a fit of pique or something. But most of us knew all along that KJU was never going to denuclearize and this entire affair has been an attempt to legitimize him via photo op.

But it is funny that after the first meeting, in which Trump got no meaningful concessions from KJU, we were inundated with praise for Trump and his statesmanship. This meeting you couldn't get a Trumpkin to post in this thread if you posted a picture of Hillary falling down some stairs.

The best part is that when CRG or bga1 does their next iteration of "all the great stuff Trump has done list" it will undoubtedly still including North Korea, considering they've been including North Korea there for no reason whatsoever so far.
Trump told us that NK was no longer a nuclear threat. That type of braggadocio is not only a lie, it's harmful to the desired end state. If Trump can claim victory regardless of the outcome, what incentive does he have to actually solve the problem? Luckily he seems to have stopped trying to do that.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
40-soemthing % of our population still thinks he's a deal-making genius playing 25D chess.
That’s because they are even more stupid than Trump. Remember; Trump is King of the idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Section2

Reaction score
Poster who loves to whine about straw men makes giant straw man.
I’m so proud that you actually correctly used straw man and were right. That was my imitation of a Howie post. SPG is exactly right. Now think next time you’re about to post the same in reverse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dean S

Reaction score
Let's get something fixed here. Hilary would not have made a deal with NK. She would have used a containment strategy. Maybe moved more nukes into SK.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Let's get something fixed here. Hilary would not have made a deal with NK. She would have used a containment strategy. Maybe moved more nukes into SK.
She would have sold them the technology to get the nukes to reach the US.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Well North Korea is rebuilding a decommissioned middle test site.

diehard

Reaction score
There are no US nukes in the ROK. The ROK does not have an active nuclear program. Besides, Hillary has that reset button. We came, we saw, he died.

Dean S

Reaction score
There are no US nukes in the ROK. The ROK does not have an active nuclear program. Besides, Hillary has that reset button. We came, we saw, he died.
Why is your head stuck in US nukes? 1-800 Dial a nuke.

diehard

Reaction score
Why is your head stuck in US nukes? 1-800 Dial a nuke.
You seem to enjoy getting caught. Or maybe you meant Saskatchewan instead of the ROK (SK).

Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Justthenarrative: “yay, Trump isn’t successful in denuclearizing NK. I knew it.”

So you’ve got some old tweets that prove Trump is trying to sell Kim on how much he likes him. Big deal.

Look at what the US does, not what Trump says.

No sanctions relief.

Same rule goes for the Obama administration.

Does: Obama gives Iran $150 billion, lifts sanctions, and just delays them from making nuclear weapons.

Says: Obama - “it’s great”. Kerry - “it’s great. Shut up”.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Justthenarrative: “yay, Trump isn’t successful in denuclearizing NK. I knew it.”

So you’ve got some old tweets that prove Trump is trying to sell Kim on how much he likes him. Big deal.

Look at what the US does, not what Trump says.

No sanctions relief.

Same rule goes for the Obama administration.

Does: Obama gives Iran $150 billion, lifts sanctions, and just delays them from making nuclear weapons.

Says: Obama - “it’s great”. Kerry - “it’s great. Shut up”.
http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?50882-Iran-deal&p=1698111#post1698111

diehard

Reaction score
The DFL warmongers are cheering for global thermal nuclear war yet again. How will it effect global warming? Finally a view at their depopulation plan. Mentally ill.

diehard

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA! Dh plays the fool too often.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thank you "Mr I can't get promoted to the tax division because taxes are too hard for me." You are amusing. Post away!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I never suggested that Obama gave them $1.5 billion of US money. He gave them $1.5 billion of their own money that was frozen. So what? He gave them money that the previous several administrations denied them access to.

It was well known where the money came from.

Obama gave Iran $1.5 billion that they didn’t have for a long damn time, and weren’t going to have.

Angry

Reaction score
It was money that accrued interest. There’s no way I’m giving the 40 years of interest.

stocker08

Reaction score
Thank you "Mr I can't get promoted to the tax division because taxes are too hard for me." You are amusing. Post away!
Whoops....dh pooped his pants again and is now lashing out. Maybe it's time for a nap.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to think Kimmy is playing Trump, but I still hope he keeps the channels open and a deal can be reached.

justthefacts

Reaction score

Top Bottom