North Korea Deal

howeda7

Reaction score
If the choice is stand up for you or try to end the communist totalitarian rule of a rogue nuclear state which endangers the world and has resulted in misery and poverty and starvation for millions of people, yeah you're expendable.
Is that what Trump was doing when he was slobbering Kim's knob and falling "deeply in love" with him? Must be 24 D chess.

howeda7

Reaction score
Nothing...absolutely nothing would satisfy the Left short of Kim completely abandoning his nuclear program. Anything less, they will criticize Trump’s efforts. Based on past history, that is a ridiculous standard to expect.

I don’t like Trump’s choice of rhetoric following some of these diplomatic meetings, but most of it is strategic. Some of it, like suggesting he takes Kim at his word is just a complete lack of preparation to answer gotcha questions.
Please. Even you don't believe that.

Section2

Reaction score
That's not putting American's first which is what you and dh keep harping. You need to get your story straight.
If we’re getting down to principles, you’re on your own when you leave the country. It’s not the US governments job to protect you overseas. Also not it’s job to protect your overseas business, protect your shipments or property, etc. story perfectly straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Section2

Reaction score
Brilliant. Never visit Norway. Or Sweden.
Pretty sure they have lots of private business and economic freedom. Have a long ways to go to achieve your utopia.

Section2

Reaction score
Is that what Trump was doing when he was slobbering Kim's knob and falling "deeply in love" with him? Must be 24 D chess.
I don’t really care. You’re on your own when you go to North Korea for vacation. If you take issue with Trumps foreign policy with NK, that’s fine. This isn’t a good critique.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
If we’re getting down to principles, you’re on your own when you leave the country. It’s not the US governments job to protect you overseas. Also not it’s job to protect your overseas business, protect your shipments or property, etc. story perfectly straight.

Maybe if you commit a crime and are rightfully jailed.

If this was your son/brother/family member would you be OK with what the president said?

Dean S

Reaction score
I don’t really care. You’re on your own when you go to North Korea for vacation. If you take issue with Trumps foreign policy with NK, that’s fine. This isn’t a good critique.

On your own? Really? Forward deployed military, why do we do that again? You are an idiot. I get your point, but you could not be more wrong.

Dean S

Reaction score
Pretty sure they have lots of private business and economic freedom. Have a long ways to go to achieve your utopia.

Actually, both Norway, Sweden and Denmark have more private business ownership than the United States of America. And, they rank higher than the US in terms of economic opportunity and freedom to go into business. Once again my friends, into the breach.

diehard

Reaction score
On your own? Really? Forward deployed military, why do we do that again? You are an idiot. I get your point, but you could not be more wrong.
There is no need for forward deployment any longer.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make. That our troops are deployed to protect Americans visiting hostile countries?

Forward deployment is protection for our allies as an attack on them would be an attack on the US. We do it for our own interests to prevent the need for further military intervention.

howeda7

Reaction score

Yet you lose sleep every night that AOC is going to become a dictator zoom us right past them?

howeda7

Reaction score

No one is saying he had to start WWIII. They're saying he didn't have to "take the word" of a brutal dictator over his own intelligence community and basic facts, which he has now done multiple times.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
No one is saying he had to start WWIII. They're saying he didn't have to "take the word" of a brutal dictator over his own intelligence community and basic facts, which he has now done multiple times.
What? You don’t think the least equipped President ever who also happens to be stupid should be making his own decisions?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
You don't accuse KJU of being a murderer when you're trying to negotiate the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula. Using flattery & humor to create personal connections, is how deals get done in the business world. In politics it's called diplomacy.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
You wanted Trump to call KJU a murderer and a liar during negotiations to denuclearize North Korea? Sounds like you need to read "Art of the Deal".

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You wanted Trump to call KJU a murderer and a liar during negotiations to denuclearize North Korea? Sounds like you need to read "Art of the Deal".
Is there a chapter devoted to elevating tin pot dictators,to equal status?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Is there a chapter devoted to elevating tin pot dictators,to equal status?
When he was belittling KJU, all we heard was the lament that we need a POTUS who was more of a statesman. Now he's being too nice to KJU. Tough crowd. Almost like some people will attack anything Trump does, no matter what.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
When he was belittling KJU, all we heard was the lament that we need a POTUS who was more of a statesman. Now he's being too nice to KJU. Tough crowd. Almost like some people will attack anything Trump does, no matter what.
Almost like there are people who will apologize for whatever he does. It’s possible to be wrong twice. Goading a nuclear armed dictator with childish insults and giving him undue attention while being his bitch.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Almost like there are people who will apologize for whatever he does. It’s possible to be wrong twice. Goading a nuclear armed dictator with childish insults and giving him undue attention while being his bitch.
The only bitch appears to be you, with all your crying.

howeda7

Reaction score
Lol. Has Trump read it? His famous negotiating skills have been a joke. He's given Kim the recognition he craves and he sides with Vlad over his own intelligence.

justthefacts

Reaction score
You don't accuse KJU of being a murderer when you're trying to negotiate the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula. Using flattery & humor to create personal connections, is how deals get done in the business world. In politics it's called diplomacy.
Unless, of course, you're negotiating with our long-time allies, it seems

stocker08

Reaction score
Y'all need to back off and let trump do his thing. How quickly we forget that he completely denuclearized them once already.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

howeda7

Reaction score
What? You don’t think the least equipped President ever who also happens to be stupid should be making his own decisions?

40-soemthing % of our population still thinks he's a deal-making genius playing 25D chess.

howeda7

Reaction score
Y'all need to back off and let trump do his thing. How quickly we forget that he completely denuclearized them once already.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Maybe he should let Nancy negotiate for him since she made him her $%^.

Section2

Reaction score
Hillary would have achieved peace with NK by now. Trump is an embarrassment.

Top Bottom