Nobody gonna start a thread about the Farrakhan supporter that killed the Cap Police officer?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
No white supremacy theory. No Trump supporter theory.

An African-American man and Nation of Islam follower.

The lame stream media must be so disappointed.

Here’s the difference between lefties and conservatives. We think he’s mentally disturbed first and foremost.

howeda7

Reaction score
There's already a thread and 2 already rushed in try and play victim about the media coverage and face planted as usual. Now you need an entire new thread to cry and play victim some more?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
No white supremacy theory. No Trump supporter theory.

An African-American man and Nation of Islam follower.

The lame stream media must be so disappointed.

Here’s the difference between lefties and conservatives. We think he’s mentally disturbed first and foremost.

Congrats BTK - admitting you have a problem is the fist step in getting better!!

It's obviously a tragedy regardless of who does it and all need to have the same protections and accountability under the law.

Satisfied?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
There's already a thread and 2 already rushed in try and play victim about the media coverage and face planted as usual. Now you need an entire new thread to cry and play victim some more?

He couldn't find any eggs - so he had some time on his hands!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Oh, I see why that thread was so far down the thread list when I posted.

Broke no doubt assumed an opportunity.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Wow.

Apparently, each and every victim of the vast leftist media conspiracy must now start he own thread and play victim until all of our hearts bleed for him.

Wally

Reaction score
The guy rammed one of those tank barriers and jumped out with a knife, seems like someone commiting suicide. If I decided to go out with a bang I would take alot more people with me, guy is just a loser all around. Can't do anything right.🤣😎😎😎

RememberMurray

Reaction score
This would be correct if you made it about Broke and lefties being the victim.

Oh, please.

How long has the leftist media conspiracy been hounding and persecuting you poor babies, anyway?

Years and years and years of sobbing, whining victimhood.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Oh, please.

How long has the leftist media conspiracy been hounding and persecuting you poor babies, anyway?

Years and years and years of sobbing, whining victimhood.
It’s not a “conspiracy”. You snowflakes whine about Fox News and they actually have lefties on every 20 minutes of everyday.

For the record, Fox News hasn’t even identified the killer as a AA, Nation of Islam supporter yet. Don’t want to be hasty and make lefties cry.

howeda7

Reaction score
The guy rammed one of those tank barriers and jumped out with a knife, seems like someone commiting suicide. If I decided to go out with a bang I would take alot more people with me, guy is just a loser all around. Can't do anything right.🤣😎😎😎
Of course you will. You'll take the full neighborhood with you when you torch your meth lab.

Nax5

Reaction score
I'm on another forum which has by far the farthest left, progressive users I have seen. And they are all shitting on this dude. So yeah. Whine some more.

Wally

Reaction score
Of course you will. You'll take the full neighborhood with you when you torch your meth lab.
Lol, that's pea shooter shit.
Meth labs are a completely overblown WOD propaganda bullshit. Don't be a sheep and buy the lies. That said, no one would need a lab because meth can be produced for about $20 a pound or less in China.

I won't describe the ultimate terror attack here because I don't want to get cancelled. But its quite simple.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
The leftist, "lame-steam" media, victimizing The Fellas once again!

"That whole leftist media conspiracy is just so darned unfair!"

— Sarah Palin

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I think all threads should start with a presumption that somebody else should have done it already along with admonishment that it has not yet happened, despite it already happening. It makes for good reading.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
But I’m glad people are getting the “this isn’t one of my cousins” thread they were denied in the Colorado thread.

stocker08

Reaction score

KFC needed a thread of his own. Wants everyone to know his unique circumstances as a white Trumpist victim these days.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
KFC needed a thread of his own. Wants everyone to know his unique circumstances as a white Trumpist victim these days.

The main drums these mouth-breathers have been beating, over and over, for 40+ years:

— They're coming to confiscate my guns!

— The "liberal, biased, mainstream media"!

— The "evil" government!

— My taxes are too high!

— The "other people" are "un-American!"

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Suspect appeared to be mentally ill: From USA Today:

One of Green's brothers told The Washington Post that Noah Green appeared to have mentally unraveled in the last several years. He abruptly moved from Virginia to Indiana and told his brother, Brendan, he was suffering from hallucinations, heart palpitations, headaches and suicidal thoughts. Brendan Green told the paper his brother informed him the drugs told him to move to Indianapolis.

In Indiana, Noah told his brother that people were attempting to break into his apartment. Brendan Green said he flew out to Indianapolis but didn't see anything suspicious and told The Post that Noah's “mind didn’t seem right.”

A few months ago, Noah Green moved to Botswana, his brother told the Post. The brothers kept in contact and at one point, Noah told Brendan that "his mind was telling him to basically commit suicide" and said he'd jumped in front of a car, Brendan told The Post. Several weeks ago, Brendan allowed Noah to come live with him after Noah said he was "in a really bad situation."

Nax5

Reaction score
Suspect appeared to be mentally ill: From USA Today:

One of Green's brothers told The Washington Post that Noah Green appeared to have mentally unraveled in the last several years. He abruptly moved from Virginia to Indiana and told his brother, Brendan, he was suffering from hallucinations, heart palpitations, headaches and suicidal thoughts. Brendan Green told the paper his brother informed him the drugs told him to move to Indianapolis.

In Indiana, Noah told his brother that people were attempting to break into his apartment. Brendan Green said he flew out to Indianapolis but didn't see anything suspicious and told The Post that Noah's “mind didn’t seem right.”

A few months ago, Noah Green moved to Botswana, his brother told the Post. The brothers kept in contact and at one point, Noah told Brendan that "his mind was telling him to basically commit suicide" and said he'd jumped in front of a car, Brendan told The Post. Several weeks ago, Brendan allowed Noah to come live with him after Noah said he was "in a really bad situation."
Did his brother ever think to get him some professional help?

Angry

Reaction score
This isn’t mental illness. This is systemic black supremacy.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Bobby Moore, Lew Alcindor, and Cassius Clay never tried to run down a police officer.

Nax5

Reaction score
This isn’t mental illness. This is systemic black supremacy.
This here is the reason mental illness is such an issue. People treat it like a joke. Shame on you.

Nax5

Reaction score
Sounds ridiculous doesn’t it. It still sounds ridiculous when you change black to white. Now you’re getting it. 👍🏻
You apparently need a lesson in American history.

jamiche

Reaction score
Did his brother ever think to get him some professional help?
It’s very likely that he tried. When you are dealing with someone who is paranoid and suffers from auditory and/or visual hallucinations it’s not as simple as saying, “Hey, let’s jump in the car and pop over to the doc’s office or the hospital and they’ll fix you right up.” It’s also not a “spiritual problem” or stupid shit like that.

jamiche

Reaction score
I think we should take the craig and melvy approach to this terrorist incident. The perp was obviously a donald white nationalist seditious terrorist masquerading as a Farrakhan supporter. We’ll offer no actual evidence to back up the claim and we’ll call anyone who disagrees with us “squirrel balls.”

Top Bottom