New 4* Q

BTChamp

Reaction score
I heard Carter Coughlin is going to commit also. Maybe he can bring in Tyler Johnson (only as an athlete, not a receiver).

gophernut1

Reaction score
Put your $$ on the Gophers to beat Auburn in the Outback Bowl! It's a lock! ;)
So your saying Auburn has a terrible year. With that schedule I can see why. No way we beat them. Thry're from the SEC. QB must be coming for immediate plating time. Morgan isn't a good QB.

Last edited:

GopherDog1

Section 143
Reaction score
My dogs just heard this news and are evolving back in to wolves now. Right in my living room.

BTChamp

Reaction score
I don’t see Johnson performing well here. Just my two cents
I don’t believe a guy with initials TJ can perform with a guy with initials PJ. Tyler would be better served going to an offensive guru like Scott Frost and his hoodie mafia

SixBySix

Reaction score
I don’t believe a guy with initials TJ can perform with a guy with initials PJ. Tyler would be better served going to an offensive guru like Scott Frost and his hoodie mafia
Why are you bringing Western Michigan and UCF into this? Those guys have nothing to do with the B1G.

gophernut1

Reaction score
TJ's transferring? Damn it!!!!! Now they'll have to throw to tight ends.
I can envision a scenario where Bateman wants to play by a all Big-Ten receiver. Can you imagine Speilman and Bateman playing together. After Nebraska makes the CFP run (thats what the media predicts and they are always rught) I bet those two end up playing together.

Top Bottom