Net Neutrality Repeal

stocker08

Reaction score
That's still 20 pages left.
Go ahead and show me the pizzagate thread. I guarantee not a single post. This thread is the first time I've ever uttered the word.
I watch special report, I feel that I need to repeat that once a week. It's on Fox.
Provide a single example in which i don't espouse libertarian ideals. Is private roads repub orthodoxy? Can't constantly be both.
Show me the the 'End of the Internet' thread. Has anyone in this thread predicted that? Oh, and there have been mentions of pizzagate on this forum. DH is still running with it. But you could always admit that he's nothing more than a clown and save face.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I see, and has that happened to you? give examples of a website you tried to visit and were blocked, and which services you wanted to use but couldn't.
Netflix throttling. Just stop.

Section2

Reaction score
Abortion

No. it’s simply asinine.
False. Abortion ban is totally consistent with libertarian beliefs. There's obviously disagreement, but I'd say more libertarians are pro life than not.

The question is not based on whether you agree with the position or not. The allegation was that I support Republican orthodoxy. I bet I could name 10 things off the top of my head that I don't support.

stocker08

Reaction score

GopherJake

Reaction score
False. Abortion ban is totally consistent with libertarian beliefs. There's obviously disagreement, but I'd say more libertarians are pro life than not.
Yeah, you really have me convinced.

The question is not based on whether you agree with the position or not. The allegation was that I support Republican orthodoxy. I bet I could name 10 things off the top of my head that I don't support.
Goalposts moved about 50 yards there, Deuce.

stocker08

Reaction score

Ah....so most "libertarians".....yourself included.....ARE in fact.....phonies. Republican shills in poor disguises.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Section2

Reaction score
"End of the internet AS WE KNOW IT" is much different than your claims of "end of the internet". And even that is a radical take.

Your rephrasing of that quote is a complete joke. Own up and admit it.

"As we know it" is a vague add on. A tiny change is the end of something as we know it. It's a rhetorical trick. Zero doubt in my mind, CNN and others who have been fear mongering NN to death did it on purpose. Whether they believe it or not I don't know.

Section2

Reaction score
Ah....so most "libertarians".....yourself included.....ARE in fact.....phonies. Republican shills in poor disguises.

Government has limited responsibilities, but one is to protect individual rights. A fetus is an individual, it has its own DNA (it's science). It's perfectly consistent to consider it the responsibility of government to protect the unborn from murder. Again, I could not care less if you are personally pro choice or agree with me at all. I just care that you think abortion on demand is a 100% libertarian position, it's not.

Section2

Reaction score
Yeah, you really have me convinced.

Goalposts moved about 50 yards there, Deuce.
what would convince you?

Goalposts moved by you.

"you support republican orthodoxy".
"here's a position I support that is anathema to republicans"
"yeah but that's a dumb position"

Really sound logic skills there Mr Logic Fail

stocker08

Reaction score
"As we know it" is a vague add on. A tiny change is the end of something as we know it. It's a rhetorical trick. Zero doubt in my mind, CNN and others who have been fear mongering NN to death did it on purpose. Whether they believe it or not I don't know.
Lame excuse....even by your standards. That was an intentional misquote. But hey! Keep with the lies. Really makes you seem credible.

howeda7

Reaction score
Provide a single example in which i don't espouse libertarian ideals.
You believe it's OK for the government to tell two consenting adults that their marriage is not worthy of legal recognition. Spare us the pretzel of how it would be in your utopia, which is irrelevant.

Section2

Reaction score
Lame excuse....even by your standards. That was an intentional misquote. But hey! Keep with the lies. Really makes you seem credible.

It's not a lie. You can argue I didn't add enough of the quote to provide the full context. But the part I omitted adds no clarity. Can something be both the end and the end as we know it? Of course.

stocker08

Reaction score
Government has limited responsibilities, but one is to protect individual rights. A fetus is an individual, it has its own DNA (it's science). It's perfectly consistent to consider it the responsibility of government to protect the unborn from murder. Again, I could not care less if you are personally pro choice or agree with me at all. I just care that you think abortion on demand is a 100% libertarian position, it's not.
We are just going to have to make a new category. Libertarian is too broad. You are a Repubertarian.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I asked a question about Howie's personal experience. Of course it has happened. I'm aware of that. has it happened to you?
Yes. It was very obvious a couple 3-4 years back. Halting service, suddenly when all other sites seemed to operate just fine. Then, later, we find out why.

stocker08

Reaction score
It's not a lie. You can argue I didn't add enough of the quote to provide the full context. But the part I omitted adds no clarity. Can something be both the end and the end as we know it? Of course.
Keep telling yourself that. It was a lame misquote and you know it.

Section2

Reaction score
You believe it's OK for the government to tell two consenting adults that their marriage is not worthy of legal recognition. Spare us the pretzel of how it would be in your utopia, which is irrelevant.
I believe it's wrong for the government to prevent two consenting adults from entering into any legally binding contract. Your main argument for same sex marriage is a tax argument. I don't support our tax system at all. It's filled with injustices. Let's change it.

Section2

Reaction score
Yes. It was very obvious a couple 3-4 years back. Halting service, suddenly when all other sites seemed to operate just fine. Then, later, we find out why.
And in the last 3 years?

Section2

Reaction score
We are just going to have to make a new category. Libertarian is too broad. You are a Repubertarian.

this is an evasion. a white flag.

howeda7

Reaction score
I believe it's wrong for the government to prevent two consenting adults from entering into any legally binding contract. Your main argument for same sex marriage is a tax argument. I don't support our tax system at all. It's filled with injustices. Let's change it.
That's not what you've argued previously, which is that there should be no legal recognition of any marriage and in the meantime gay people should sit down, shut up and wait until everyone agrees with you. How did you vote on the 2012 amendment?

stocker08

Reaction score
this is an evasion. a white flag.
You aren't a libertarian. A phony libertarian if anything. It was always pretty obvious.....but you keep giving us examples.

Top Bottom