Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden hits out at Trump for pushing conspiracy theory he killed a body double

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The implosion Explosion continues - from non-patriotic clowns.

The Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden has hit out at a conspiracy theory shared online by president Donald Trump that claims he actually fatally shot a body double in 2011.

On Tuesday, president Trump retweeted a post from a QAnon-linked account, which alleged that bin Laden is still alive and that Joe Biden and Barack Obama “may have had Seal Team 6 killed”.

The tweet, from an account that has now been suspended by Twitter, read: “Hiden Biden and Obama may have had Seal Team 6 killed! EXPLOSIVE: CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden’s Alleged Role with the Deaths of Seal Team- Claims to have Documented Proof. RETWEET!!!

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Any other interesting stories break today? Good Lord, you Lefties are nuts.
Remember, this is from a person that says if you're not in favor of burning and looting you're not American and should get out of the country now. Not a lot of rational thought going on, so yep, to NY, every bizarre story is real and deserves its own new thread...

GopherJake

Reaction score
You don't think the fact that the President of the USA tweets out crackpot (and verifiably false) theories from sub-tabloid quality web sites is "interesting?" I sure do.
You are asking a crackpot that question. Leftsy putts from the left side.

Last edited:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
No comment on the actual thread topic then, I take it?

I guess I can't blame you, it's pretty darn embarrassing .
What's embarrassing about it? We have a former CIA agent saying they killed a body double to make Obama look tough for the American people, when in fact Obama & Brennan negotiated for Bin Laden & a number of high ranking Al Queda leaders to hide out in Iran. The claim is that Iran then blackmailed Obama, which forced him to send them the pallets of cash in the middle of the night, which he never informed Congress or the American people about. It certainly seems coincidental that the Seal team that killed Obama then promptly died in a helicopter crash. The former CIA agent claims he will be producing documentation & videos as proof. I don't see how this former Seal's word is any more valid than the former CIA agent's? It could be nonsense. It could be true. I guess we'll find out?

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Wouldnt surprise me they did shoot a body double. Osama Bin Laden was already dead many years before 2011.

Doesnt really fit that Iran would be hiding Bin Laden and associates, since bin Laden was Sunni not shia

cjbfbp

Reaction score
What's embarrassing about it? We have a former CIA agent saying they killed a body double to make Obama look tough for the American people, when in fact Obama & Brennan negotiated for Bin Laden & a number of high ranking Al Queda leaders to hide out in Iran. The claim is that Iran then blackmailed Obama, which forced him to send them the pallets of cash in the middle of the night, which he never informed Congress or the American people about. It certainly seems coincidental that the Seal team that killed Obama then promptly died in a helicopter crash. The former CIA agent claims he will be producing documentation & videos as proof. I don't see how this former Seal's word is any more valid than the former CIA agent's? It could be nonsense. It could be true. I guess we'll find out?
The pallets of cash contained Iranian money that was frozen by the US about 30 years earlier. Even if the body double theory could have some plausibility, what about the claim of them killing off the Seal team?

justthefacts

Reaction score
CRG's willingness to believe conspiracy theories is exceeded only by his refusal to link to the fever swamp sites where he reads about them.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Remember, this is from a person that says if you're not in favor of burning and looting you're not American and should get out of the country now. Not a lot of rational thought going on, so yep, to NY, every bizarre story is real and deserves its own new thread...
1602762032347.png

I SAID PEACEFUL PROTESTS, LOL. That's a RIGHT in THE CONSTUITION (Remember that document?) and if you or anyone else try to infringe on that right then I said you can get the heck out of my country and move to Belarus where a real dictator holds sway and it's also 99% WHITE - WooHoo!!!!!!! Just the type of freedom you guys crave; someone to really tell you what to do/ think/believe (they'll lock you up if you don't there).

Which of the following do you suffer from?

Fabrication Syndrome
Lack of Comprehension Syndrome
Obamagate Depression - it was yet another lie by DonCon

My apologies, I thought you might actually be a rational person.
Sorry I expected too much for you, my bad

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Photos of the raid were leaked shortly after and included pics of several dead men. Not one picture was of Osama. After the raid he was conveniently buried at sea as per the “Islamic tradition.” LOL! Not to mention that cnn was able to send a reporter to osamas cave back in 1998 for an interview, but our intelligence agencies couldn’t find him for a decade. LMAO!

I’m leery about this cia wizard guy, but if you actually believe the “official” narrative, you are brain dead.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Photos of the raid were leaked shortly after and included pics of several dead men. Not one picture was of Osama. After the raid he was conveniently buried at sea as per the “Islamic tradition.” LOL! Not to mention that cnn was able to send a reporter to osamas cave back in 1998 for an interview, but our intelligence agencies couldn’t find him for a decade. LMAO!

I’m leery about this cia wizard guy, but if you actually believe the “official” narrative, you are brain dead.
Yes, it is crazy that OBL was easier to find before Nine Eleven than he was after. That makes no sense at all.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

1602768248543.png

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The pallets of cash contained Iranian money that was frozen by the US about 30 years earlier. Even if the body double theory could have some plausibility, what about the claim of them killing off the Seal team?
IIRC that money was frozen after the hostage crisis and was the carrot that Obama used to get Iran to agree to the nuclear deal, which was lauded as being a great win by anyone rational; now, since Dump undid we actually have to worry about a nuclear Iran whereas before we didn't -yet another brilliant example of The Art of the Bumble.

Minnesota

Reaction score
IIRC that money was frozen after the hostage crisis and was the carrot that Obama used to get Iran to agree to the nuclear deal, which was lauded as being a great win by anyone rational; now, since Dump undid we actually have to worry about a nuclear Iran whereas before we didn't -yet another brilliant example of The Art of the Bumble.
It was Iran’s money. It wasn’t Obama trying to build Hezbollah a new rec center. It was also sent as cash because money can’t be wired to a sanctioned country.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
It was Iran’s money. It wasn’t Obama trying to build Hezbollah a new rec center. It was also sent as cash because money can’t be wired to a sanctioned country.
I appears we agree.

Yes I agreed it was Iran's money as I mentioned it was frozen.

The point of sending them the money IIRC was to get them to entice them to sign the nuclear deal, as stated previously.

Last edited:

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Even Pat Buchanan said at the time of the Iranian deal that "conservatives" were crazy if they thought they were ever going to get a better deal than this one.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score

This! x 1000

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Even Pat Buchanan said at the time of the Iranian deal that "conservatives" were crazy if they thought they were ever going to get a better deal than this one.
Iran is the boogeyman is a fun narrative. We've been a lot worse to them over the past 70 years then they have to us

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
A real crazy Republican I've always had a soft spot for.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
What's verifiably false?
Wouldnt surprise me they did shoot a body double. Osama Bin Laden was already dead many years before 2011.

Doesnt really fit that Iran would be hiding Bin Laden and associates, since bin Laden was Sunni not shia
I respect you guys for laying your cards out there and being accountable and willing to face the ridicule. Anybody else believe this stuff? (I don't.)

Wally

Reaction score
Iran is the boogeyman is a fun narrative. We've been a lot worse to them over the past 70 years then they have to us
Yes, boogymen are very powerful way to influence people.

Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, N. Korea. None pose any credible threat to us...

Top Bottom