National Vote by Mail - Do You Now Support It

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Are you implying those states have something in common?

What they have in common is that b-boy picked them and left NY, California, and Illinois out. But that doesn’t feed the narrative or see what you want to see.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
His spokesperson saying "well that's not what he meant" doesn't equal "debunked."
Nope. It's actually been debunked. You know that. Hell even the incredibly biased Politifact says the quote is taken out of context. Trump was indisputably referring to the majority of that group, the non-violent protesters who wanted (as did the vast majority of Americans) the statue of Robert E Lee to stay.

"Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

"But they were there to protest -- excuse me, if you take a look, the night before they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. Infrastructure question. Go ahead."

"Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

USAF

Reaction score
Nope. It's actually been debunked. You know that. Hell even the incredibly biased Politifact says the quote is taken out of context. Trump was indisputably referring to the majority of that group, the non-violent protesters who wanted (as did the vast majority of Americans) the statue of Robert E Lee to stay.

"Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

"But they were there to protest -- excuse me, if you take a look, the night before they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. Infrastructure question. Go ahead."

"Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."
GettyImages-830755842.jpg

Charlottesville-neo-Nazis-alt-right.jpg

very fine. very fine people.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
"The investigation, as documented in a report from the Office of Special Counsel, said the USPS granted employees union leave time off, at the request of the union, to do political activity -- which OSC concluded was a "systematic violation" of a law regarding the political activity of federal employees.

According to the report, the union would provide a list of USPS employees to USPS, asking they be put on unpaid leave to participate in the political effort. Then the USPS management would disperse the lists, which were viewed lower down as "directives," to give the letter carriers time off, including telling local supervisors to do so over concerns it would affect postal operations. The union would pay the employees out of its own political fund during their time off.

Kopp said he and others had to work overtime to keep operations going while others were off on political work, and he said he tried and failed to raise concerns through various channels before getting through at this level."

"Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill, the top Democrat on the committee, said she found the apparent length of the Hatch Act violation "shocking" but said the USPS' response to the report was encouraging."

Report: USPS improperly enabled workers who helped Clinton campaign

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Are you saying that people are mass hallucinating when they see PO boxes being removed and experiencing 10-day waits to get mail delivered? Asking people to believe you and not their eyes is a lot to ask.
I haven't seen postal boxes being removed, have you? How many were removed? Where? Why? How often are they swapped out? Or brought in for maintenance? How many were added?

As for 10 day delays, I also don't know that to be true, do you? If so, has this never happened before? The USPS is notorious for inefficiency and slow delivery times. What's different about this?

My instinct is that you're so screwed up in the head, that you believe anything you see on twitter & genuinely believe there's some sort of mass conspiracy to damage the post office?

Easy fix, just vote in person. Why would you want to use a method that disenfranchises voters, and people of color specifically, anyhow?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Are you saying that people are mass hallucinating when they see PO boxes being removed and experiencing 10-day waits to get mail delivered? Asking people to believe you and not their eyes is a lot to ask.
When the Democrats create at narrative, your gullibility is extraordinary.

Let me repost this for you from the other thread about this:

Where Have All the Collection Boxes Gone?

Collection boxes are practically as American as apple pie. They also seem to be disappearing as quickly as mom’s homemade apple pie.

Nationally, the number of collection boxes declined by more than 12,000 in the past 5 years. Some customers have complained the U.S. Postal Service has gone too far and removed too many collection boxes in neighborhoods. They’ve also questioned whether this effort is saving USPS money in the long run.

It’s a tough balancing act for the Postal Service. Some collection boxes are barely used and are expensive to maintain. On the other hand, mail collection boxes are a visible representation of the Postal Service to the American public, and their disappearance has been noted. They also are reliable, secure, and convenient receptacles for mail.

As part of its efforts to keep its collection infrastructure proportionate to customers’ needs at a reasonable cost, the Postal Service has eliminated underused collection boxes that on average receive fewer than 25 pieces a day; it has also added collection boxes where they are convenient for customers.

Our recent audit report looked at the Postal Service’s collection box removal process in the Eastern Area and found that it was not effective. While the area and its 10 districts have procedures for removing and relocating collection boxes, they were not consistently followed...

Publishing date: September 19, 2016

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
When the Democrats create at narrative, your gullibility is extraordinary.

Let me repost this for you from the other thread about this:

Where Have All the Collection Boxes Gone?

Collection boxes are practically as American as apple pie. They also seem to be disappearing as quickly as mom’s homemade apple pie.

Nationally, the number of collection boxes declined by more than 12,000 in the past 5 years. Some customers have complained the U.S. Postal Service has gone too far and removed too many collection boxes in neighborhoods. They’ve also questioned whether this effort is saving USPS money in the long run.

It’s a tough balancing act for the Postal Service. Some collection boxes are barely used and are expensive to maintain. On the other hand, mail collection boxes are a visible representation of the Postal Service to the American public, and their disappearance has been noted. They also are reliable, secure, and convenient receptacles for mail.

As part of its efforts to keep its collection infrastructure proportionate to customers’ needs at a reasonable cost, the Postal Service has eliminated underused collection boxes that on average receive fewer than 25 pieces a day; it has also added collection boxes where they are convenient for customers.

Our recent audit report looked at the Postal Service’s collection box removal process in the Eastern Area and found that it was not effective. While the area and its 10 districts have procedures for removing and relocating collection boxes, they were not consistently followed...

Publishing date: September 19, 2016

Do you think Bad is really this poorly informed, or is he just a liar, who's intentionally pushing misinformation?

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Here's the actual deal JTF..you have a loser candidate and you know that the only way he wins is to have massive voter fraud via vote by mail. You actually know that, but you don't care because you are fundamentally dishonest...which is proven here daily.
You're debating.. that someone is hinging their entire election hopes on an outlandish imaginary fantasy situation.

There are people highly trained to help people like you. I could probably dig up a hotline number if you feel the help you need is immediate.

howeda7

Reaction score
You're debating.. that someone is hinging their entire election hopes on an outlandish imaginary fantasy situation.

There are people highly trained to help people like you. I could probably dig up a hotline number if you feel the help you need is immediate.
The person who's up by a historically large margin in the polls and in almost every swing state can only win by massive cheating.

It's the guy who's way behind and trying to shut down the postal service who's a beacon of truth and honesty (and is a fine Christian). So sayeth Beeg.

justthefacts

Reaction score
"The investigation, as documented in a report from the Office of Special Counsel, said the USPS granted employees union leave time off, at the request of the union, to do political activity -- which OSC concluded was a "systematic violation" of a law regarding the political activity of federal employees.

According to the report, the union would provide a list of USPS employees to USPS, asking they be put on unpaid leave to participate in the political effort. Then the USPS management would disperse the lists, which were viewed lower down as "directives," to give the letter carriers time off, including telling local supervisors to do so over concerns it would affect postal operations. The union would pay the employees out of its own political fund during their time off.

Kopp said he and others had to work overtime to keep operations going while others were off on political work, and he said he tried and failed to raise concerns through various channels before getting through at this level."

"Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill, the top Democrat on the committee, said she found the apparent length of the Hatch Act violation "shocking" but said the USPS' response to the report was encouraging."

Report: USPS improperly enabled workers who helped Clinton campaign
9 days ago, CRG cared about the Hatch Act

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score

Because so many localities continue to use electronic voting machines and how vulnerable they are to hacking, etc, mail-in paper ballots are objectively the secure way to do this. Anyone fighting this wants there to be cheating, not to mention vote suppression due to health concerns and insufficient polling capacity.

bga1

Reaction score
Democrats always cheat. Here's one who did it and admits it: "fraud is more the rule than the exception". This is the Democrat party. Mail it in. No picture IDs. Cheat whenever possible.

Section2

Reaction score
So Antifa doesn't exist, the people decked out in black lighting fires, smashing windows and cars, who want full communism in the US, are the good guys, and the people carrying torches and peacefully marching are bad?
I will make it very simple for you:
Individuals have a right to their opinions, even if those opinions are racist or bigoted, and even if those opinions support totalitarianism and communism. People are free to argue and speak their views, they are free to protest peacefully in support of those views. I would never argue antifa or BLM don't have the right to protest peacefully or make their case publicly.

What they can't do is:
  • block traffic
  • harass and intimidate
  • destroy public or private property
And this is the key difference between the left and the so called "alt right" that have you all so enraged. The above list is exclusively what BLM and Antifa are doing, and have been doing for months. It's been what has happened on college campuses, attacking speakers you dislike, harassing them, trying to disrupt their speech by shouting them down.
You are right to denounce what the people in those pictures believe. But you don't have the right to attack them because you think they are wrong or violate their rights in any way. They have the same rights as you. You posted pictures of people peacefully protesting. It's either a right or it isn't.

Top Bottom