Nancy Pelosi...

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Turns out that while private gyms in Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco have been forced to stay closed since February, govt gyms for govt employees, have quietly been open since July 1st.

Just another example of the two tiered Communist approach to govt, where the govt employees live above the law, as they crack down on everyone else's freedoms & Capitalism in general. This is Joe Biden & the Dems' vision for our future.

San Francisco gym owners livid after discovering gyms in government buildings have been opened for months

stocker08

Reaction score
Definitely good to have a speaker of the house who's strong enough to call Prejudent Dotard out on his $hit.

Everyone else (the republicans) have cowered in fear over Trump.....the disgusting, corrupt pig.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
The bottom of the barrel.
I see. Trump says that cities will be on fire, the stock market will tank, Antifa will invade the suburbs, illegal aliens will swarm the border, and the economy will go straight to hell if Biden wins but Pelosi calling Trump's sudden interest in peace agreements a "distraction" is way out of bounds.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I see. Trump says that cities will be on fire, the stock market will tank, Antifa will invade the suburbs, illegal aliens will swarm the border, and the economy will go straight to hell if Biden wins but Pelosi calling Trump's sudden interest in peace agreements a "distraction" is way out of bounds.
I have absolutely loved the left’s (this board included) talk about Trump’s Nobel prize nominations and peace agreement as if these are bad things. It shows the World what they are about.

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump gets a pass for everything he says. He's the president after all. Everybody else is closely scrutinized though.

This is how Trumpers think.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I have absolutely loved the left’s (this board included) talk about Trump’s Nobel prize nominations and peace agreement as if these are bad things. It shows the World what they are about.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but the administration’s press release stated he had been nominated for the Noble prize. U can look it up.

stocker08

Reaction score
Not to put too fine a point on it, but the administration’s press release stated he had been nominated for the Noble prize. U can look it up.
Maybe the Noble prize is like Trump's bigly tremendous Bay of Pigs Award.

stocker08

Reaction score
No. It was a Trump campaign print ad that misspelled it. So not a fine point.

So his campaign team is really capturing the spirit of Trump himself. None of them realize that Nobel was a person that the award was named for. They all think he was nominated for showing great personal qualities and being of a high social class.

Lol.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
The presidential press secretary Officially informed the campaign media liaison on the particulars of the nomination after getting Updated by either Eric or Barron Trump.
Trump didn't notice....nor did any of his closest advisers. Melania was the one who caught the error.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah..but the UAE and Bahrain have always been on the verge of war with Israel. Only Jared and Don could pull them back from the brink! :cool:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yeah..but the UAE and Bahrain have always been on the verge of war with Israel. Only Jared and Don could pull them back from the brink! :cool:
Openly mocking peace. Low for even you.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Openly mocking Jared and Don. But you knew that, you fraud.
It's still laughable. A peace agreement between two countries who have never been at war is not achieving peace in the Middle East.

howeda7

Reaction score
It's still laughable. A peace agreement between two countries who have never been at war is not achieving peace in the Middle East.
You don't think Bahrain was on the top of Israel's list?

Section2

Reaction score
It’s laughable. Meaningless. Say two total non hacks.

Spoofin

Reaction score
How desperate. This week is the first time I have ever seen Nobel Peace Prize nominations and peace agreements laughed at, dismissed, and be treated like an insult. Whack Jobs all around.

Wally

Reaction score
It should be Jareds nobel peace prize....

They gave two tiny countries that realistically never threatened Israel advanced weapons for basically agreeing to acknowledge Israel exists, wow its amazing. I don't much care and I wouldn't care if a democrat did it either, now that we pump enough oil the is no real reason for the US to give a shit about the middle east.

Top Bottom