Nancy Pelosi...

howeda7

Reaction score
You forgot the main point...to a radical lefty.
Yes, there are a few far left folks in deep, deep blue seats. And there are some QAnoners running in deep, deep red seats. It doesn't mean the party is "lost" to the fringes. If it were, Joe Biden wouldn't have crushed Bernie the way he did.

Also, what specifically is "radical" about him since you know him so deeply?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Yes, there are a few far left folks in deep, deep blue seats. And there are some QAnoners running in deep, deep red seats. It doesn't mean the party is "lost" to the fringes. If it were, Joe Biden wouldn't have crushed Bernie the way he did.

Also, what specifically is "radical" about him since you know him so deeply?
He is totally aligned with Bernie and the Squad.

I can name 5 Dem Reps that are radical left. Name 5 Republican “QAnoners” congressmen?

howeda7

Reaction score
He is totally aligned with Bernie and the Squad.

I can name 5 Dem Reps that are radical left. Name 5 Republican “QAnoners” congressmen?
Totally aligned! Perfect alignment. Because "Radical" means whatever you say it means.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Not always. But the ones in our government tend not to know when to hang them up.
What an open minded fella. Not all older white guys are bad. LOL.

I'm cool with term limits, I probably wouldn't single out old white males as needing them, especially in a Nancy Pelosi thread, but I wouldn't expect you to see the world in anything other than those arbitrary categories.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Where did 5 come from? There may not be 5 out and proud QAnoners, but there are certainly more than 5 RWNJ's.

I can name 5 radical lefty congressmen/women (4 seated and 1 that will win).

You said you could name some QAnoners running.
“Some” became one, that’s only running, not seated.

The Democrat Party is losing its grip to the lefty radicals, and the radicals have forced the moderates to move farther left.

The Republican Party has the Freedom caucus and some interesting personalities, but we’ve rid ourselves of the one perceived radical righty.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Hypocrite Nancy...not open for thee, but open for me.

Liberals think forced shutdowns are great for the general public, but open the damned place for me.

oh, btw, no mask inside. She’s not “following the science”.

Last edited:

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Beat me to it.

Where is the Jam Jam Clan to take Nan Nan to task?

I'm sure Trump made her go.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I'm kind of liking these tweets showing the "look-a-likes" of candidates. I gotta admit, a lot of resemblance between the two.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Pelosi says that Salongate was a “set up”. Sounds like a “vast RW conspiracy”.

bga1

Reaction score
Pelosi was always corrupt and dishonest, but now that she knows that the media will cover for her for ANYTHING, there is no depths to which she will not sink.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Pelosi says that Salongate was a “set up”. Sounds like a “vast RW conspiracy”.
Says she was set up by the stylist -- Dem SOP, always blame the working class. Look at Biden's speech in Pitt for another example.

howeda7

Reaction score
The RW Fellas trying to make Pelosi getting her hair done a huge scandal is the ultimate splinter while ignoring the log in your own eye.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Wow, you’re confused. Are you for deporting illegal immigrants than have court ordered deportation or not? And if you are, how do you propose that we deport those unwilling to leave without our assistance?

“Instill terror” in whom? Illegals that have been ordered to leave?

Great post in reply to the Liberal drivel. The left pretends they are for respecting the borders, until the mask comes off and they are not.

The reality is the current version of the Democrat party wants no one deported, ever; not the sex offenders, the murderers, not the career criminals sitting in us prisons.. They want them all turned loose on us.

Spend some time in South Minneapolis and you will see how delusional and insane these people are. These people would vote for Castro if he was not a rotting corpse or Daniel Ortega over any Republican, even a RINO.

Then again, Angie Craig beat Jason Lewis in 2018, so I am not so sure the people of Dakota County were getting it either, at least until BLM/ Antifa showcased how insane the Democrats now are.

Section2

Reaction score
The RW Fellas trying to make Pelosi getting her hair done a huge scandal is the ultimate splinter while ignoring the log in your own eye.
The scandal is the COVID response and lockdowns.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score

every time she says she takes responsibility she blames the salon owner. She is 80 years old which is prime target group for Covid. Yet there she is getting her hair done with no mask on in a city that closes the salons. Notice how she interrupted the follow up questions so she could control the narrative that is out there.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
As we speak (at least per the rumor I just heard), a bunch of pissed off women who can't go to their San Francisco salon to get their hair cut, are protesting at Nancy Pelosi's house by (wait for it) ...

not TPing her yard, but "blow dryering" her yard by throwing electric hair dryers into her trees.

If this proves true, it's the most hilarious protest I ever heard of. Even if made up, it's still quite hilarious as a rumor.

I bet that not even the French protesters against Marie Antoinette's "let them eat cake" were this creative.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Nancy is now demanding an apology from the single mother and small business owner that ran the hair salon. Nancy needs to apologize to working Americans for hanging out in otherwise closed hair salons while she holds up congressional funding to help people. This Politics Before People policy of the dems is seriously hurting folks, not just the small business that she just shut down, not just the single mother that is now financially ruined, but all across the country as Pelosi once again, tries to do more to shut down the economy.

Top Bottom