Nancy Pelosi...

Goldteam

Reaction score
Nice try, way too late. Way too far down the rabbit hole. Liars like bga and KGF don't care about honor and nobility.

Split the country. Let those of us who know that it's correct that a new constitution should be made, go to the new country. Those who are good with the current constitution, stay in the old country.
There is nothing left of the constitution, idiot!

GopherJake

Reaction score
Nice try, way too late. Way too far down the rabbit hole. Liars like bga and KGF don't care about honor and nobility.

Split the country. Let those of us who know that it's correct that a new constitution should be made, go to the new country. Those who are good with the current constitution, stay in the old country.
I’ll stay in the old one. See ya.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Lol no they aren’t awesome. The state is a shathole. But that’s mostly because the people are so crappy.
Which ones have you played? You seem to pretend like you know anything whatsoever about them. Please share. Without Google.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I like to target the source of problems.
Yeah, McConnell is so unreasonable. We haven’t distributed all the funds that have been allocated from the most recent legislation, and he wants to evaluate the effectiveness and make improvements in follow-up legislation. Yeah, it’s a real problem when political leaders want to be responsible managers of government resources.

Watch the video Jake. Tell me what McConnell has wrong?

GopherJake

Reaction score
Yeah, McConnell is so unreasonable. We haven’t distributed all the funds that have been allocated from the most recent legislation, and he wants to evaluate the effectiveness and make improvements in follow-up legislation. Yeah, it’s a real problem when political leaders want to be responsible managers of government resources.

Watch the video Jake. Tell me what McConnell has wrong?

1590119509173.png

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Which ones have you played? You seem to pretend like you know anything whatsoever about them. Please share. Without Google.
Yep, you're getting ready to move to Alabama next week! You can't wait to hit the links! :sneaky:

Been to the state too many times. Sure, the upper middle class suburbs of B'ham are similar to the upper middle class suburbs of Atl. Whoopity doo. Enjoy!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Funny, but not an answer to the question.

I get that you may not want to engage and commit time to an actual exchange. But if you can’t answer or debate your claim, what use are you here except to provide some occasional cynicism?

Especially considering that you seem to think of yourself as an intellectual, yet rarely offer much in that regard.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Funny, but not an answer to the question.

I get that you may not want to engage and commit time to an actual exchange. But if you can’t answer or debate your claim, what use are you here except to provide some occasional cynicism?

Especially considering that you seem to think of yourself as an intellectual, yet rarely offer much in that regard.
That's interesting, KFC. I offer plenty of opinions here. I also don't have endless amounts of time to spend here. I choose to not spend all my waking hours on here and/or watching cable TV news. I seriously can't understand how anyone can take more than about 10 minutes a week on that, but that's a different story. As for your question - McConnell set all this up right after Barry was elected. The current hyper-partisan blame lies squarely with him. He is an unapologetic hack partisan who will bend any rule in the direction of the Rs. He proclaimed that his only goal was to stop Barry from accomplishing anything. His actions regarding the Supreme Court are undeniably represhensible, yet tolerated by otherwise decent people as a utilitarian "need." That is borderline traitorous and certainly doesn't do the country much good in the long term/big picture (what comes around goes around). You and all your R buddies here - especially the ones that masturbate to owning libs (CRG, S2, CantGetRockHard) - cheer him on, despite their having to pull back the already completely transparent veil of supposed principles - all in the name of a) owning libs and b) forwarding their agenda. In another age, ol' Turtle Face would have been burned at the stake. And rightfully so. If he were a D, you guys would be on here screaming every day about him. Instead he's representing your agenda and owning libs - and that's all you care about. The country suffers.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
^^^ common decency like this can’t and won’t get back into the majority in politics, until we split the country.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
That's interesting, KFC. I offer plenty of opinions here. I also don't have endless amounts of time to spend here. I choose to not spend all my waking hours on here and/or watching cable TV news. I seriously can't understand how anyone can take more than about 10 minutes a week on that, but that's a different story. As for your question - McConnell set all this up right after Barry was elected. The current hyper-partisan blame lies squarely with him. He is an unapologetic hack partisan who will bend any rule in the direction of the Rs. He proclaimed that his only goal was to stop Barry from accomplishing anything. His actions regarding the Supreme Court are undeniably represhensible, yet tolerated by otherwise decent people as a utilitarian "need." That is borderline traitorous and certainly doesn't do the country much good in the long term/big picture (what comes around goes around). You and all your R buddies here - especially the ones that masturbate to owning libs (CRG, S2, CantGetRockHard) - cheer him on, despite their having to pull back the already completely transparent veil of supposed principles - all in the name of a) owning libs and b) forwarding their agenda. In another age, ol' Turtle Face would have been burned at the stake. And rightfully so. If he were a D, you guys would be on here screaming every day about him. Instead he's representing your agenda and owning libs - and that's all you care about. The country suffers.
Wow, that’s a broad claim, but mostly just opinion based from a few random facts.

So you’re saying that Obama, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer, and Nancy Pelosi haven’t exploited any and all political advantages that they’ve ever had?

The Dems put us through 3 years of a BS narrative about Trump-Russia collusion (and they knew it was BS), Reid lied about Mitt Romney on the Senate floor (unethical dirty trick) and eliminated the filibuster to slant the courts in his favor, Chuck and Nancy lie directly to our faces about anything and everything to do with Trump, and the list goes on.

But McConnell...?

McConnell is not above political gamesmanship, but he’s pretty forthright about how he acts. He doesn’t pretend to believe things that he’s know aren’t true.

Don’t take this personally, but it turns out that you’re just a political hack, like your lefty buds, that thinks he’s objective and above the fray, but just doesn’t have the time or interest to question his own theories.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Wow, that’s a broad claim, but mostly just opinion based from a few random facts.

So you’re saying that Obama, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer, and Nancy Pelosi haven’t exploited any and all political advantages that they’ve ever had?

The Dems put us through 3 years of a BS narrative about Trump-Russia collusion (and they knew it was BS), Reid lied about Mitt Romney on the Senate floor (unethical dirty trick) and eliminated the filibuster to slant the courts in his favor, Chuck and Nancy lie directly to our faces about anything and everything to do with Trump, and the list goes on.

But McConnell...?

McConnell is not above political gamesmanship, but he’s pretty forthright about how he acts. He doesn’t pretend to believe things that he’s know aren’t true.

Don’t take this personally, but it turns out that you’re just a political hack, like your lefty buds, that thinks he’s objective and above the fray, but just doesn’t have the time or interest to question his own theories.
Did you even read my post? Do you know what "source" means? Do you know what "comes around, goes around" means? I said what I said. Your Turtle (well not your turtle) started it all in the "modern" era. It's no coincidence that his behavior took place during the rise of the Twitter era. They go hand-in-hand. There's nothing new under the sun and I am hoping we weather this. But this one is on steroids. And it all started with Turtle. Now, there's a decent chance that someone else would have started it if it weren't for Turtle. But we don't know that for sure. But it's going to take someone speaking with the Emperors frankly to get this to stop. You pay way more attention to this stuff than I do, so I trust you know very well who is carrying the water on the R side. Tell them to stop. Start with yourself.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Did you even read my post? Do you know what "source" means? Do you know what "comes around, goes around" means? I said what I said. Your Turtle (well not your turtle) started it all in the "modern" era. It's no coincidence that his behavior took place during the rise of the Twitter era. They go hand-in-hand. There's nothing new under the sun and I am hoping we weather this. But this one is on steroids. And it all started with Turtle. Now, there's a decent chance that someone else would have started it if it weren't for Turtle. But we don't know that for sure. But it's going to take someone speaking with the Emperors frankly to get this to stop. You pay way more attention to this stuff than I do, so I trust you know very well who is carrying the water on the R side. Tell them to stop. Start with yourself.
You act like McConnell invented politics. I’m sure you know history as well as most here. Politics are a part of every human government, and politics have been a part of our history since our founding.

The people decide, for better or worse, what they tolerate or won’t. Individuals, even someone as powerful as a Senate Majority Leader, don’t control that. They simply adapt to the circumstances.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Btw Jake, I envy you. Your life must be so interesting. All your time filled up with worthy events.

Top Bottom