Nancy Pelosi...

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Just saying, your body is a temple. As well as that people who can't manage their bodies shouldn't be trusted to manage a country.
Hi Bad, you have to admit that Trump does have a lot of energy for someone his age, and weight. It seems like he never sleeps or ever looks tired.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Just saying, your body is a temple. As well as that people who can't manage their bodies shouldn't be trusted to manage a country.
Nancy “Botox“ Pelosi? Her idea of exercise is walking in high heels all day. She probably has a good diet when she isn’t eating $13 a pint ice cream.

howeda7

Reaction score
Our murderer is simply outraged by such incivility!
KG is G$% D$%%^ F#$%%ing pissed! He would never vote for anyone who name calls this way or uses such vulgar language.

howeda7

Reaction score
Man, did I call that right or what? Stocker, howie, jam jam with Murray and Bad to help justify.

It’s all good when it’s Nancy “prayerfully” ripping Trump, but when Trump rips Dems...”look at that idiot!”

Hypocrites.
None of us revived this thread to say "That a girl Nancy. Get him!" You revived it clutch your pearls in fake outrage. Hypcorite.

howeda7

Reaction score
Hi Bad, you have to admit that Trump does have a lot of energy for someone his age, and weight. It seems like he never sleeps or ever looks tired.
He has his Adderal and Sudafed regimen down pat. Sniff sniff.

howeda7

Reaction score
I’m not pearl clutching. I’m calling out hypocrisy. Yours.
You are or you wouldn't have brought it up. You don't care when he calls every female reporter he doesn't like nasty, but you're pearl clutching over this. Hypocrite.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You are or you wouldn't have brought it up. You don't care when he calls every female reporter he doesn't like nasty, but you're pearl clutching over this. Hypocrite.
I wouldn’t have brought up that both Pelosi and Trump use childish behavior? Got it.

howeda7

Reaction score
The above post is all that you are good for. You are so mature.
To what do you attribute his "amazing" energy as an overweight 73 year old who doesn't exercise and supposedly sleeps 4 hours per night?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
To what do you attribute his "amazing" energy as an overweight 73 year old who doesn't exercise and supposedly sleeps 4 hours per night?
I have a friend that is a workaholic. Late long hours. Sleeps 4-5 hours a night. He looks twice as bad as Trump. He’s a rare breed, but some people are like that.

jamiche

Reaction score
I have a friend that is a workaholic. Late long hours. Sleeps 4-5 hours a night. He looks twice as bad as Trump. He’s a rare breed, but some people are like that.
Does he rage tweet a lot and grab women by the p###y?

howeda7

Reaction score
Is your friend 70 pounds overweight in a stressful job while subsisting on Big Macs and KFC?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Does this eliminate Stacey Abrams?

And should someone tell her? LMAO
No, it doesn’t disqualify her. B/c for the MSM, it’s makes her all the more untouchable as there would be stories about how she’s a woman of substance and matter.

Can you imagine if Republicans were concerned about Stacy Abram’s health b/c she’s “morbidly obese”?

Just the usual double standard.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
No, it doesn’t disqualify her. B/c for the MSM, it’s makes her all the more untouchable as there would be stories about how she’s a woman of substance and matter.

Can you imagine if Republicans were concerned about Stacy Abram’s health b/c she’s “morbidly obese”?

Just the usual double standard.
Nancy is the leader of the tolerant left, right?

When they go lower, we go ..............?

GopherJake

Reaction score
It sure would be nice to have leaders that don't act like children all the time.
What good is power if this is the result? McConnell and others like him keep getting elected, but for what? What has that power netted them? I’m being serious. Is it wealth? It’s definitely not making the country better. They are either trying to block the other party or being blocked by the other party. Is that satisfying? Is that noble? We’ve got to get all these horrible people out. And for the precious few that are actually good, but there’s honest disagreement, stop with the vilification (like BGA does to Walz). It’s weakening the country. I didn’t like what Walz did today, but he’s not playing politics and is trying to do best for MN. He doesn’t deserve to be buried alive or eaten by rats. Maybe if good people didn’t have to fend off endless attacks, they could do some good.

/rant

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
What good is power if this is the result? McConnell and others like him keep getting elected, but for what? What has that power netted them? I’m being serious. Is it wealth? It’s definitely not making the country better. They are either trying to block the other party or being blocked by the other party. Is that satisfying? Is that noble? We’ve got to get all these horrible people out. And for the precious few that are actually good, but there’s honest disagreement, stop with the vilification (like BGA does to Walz). It’s weakening the country. I didn’t like what Walz did today, but he’s not playing politics and is trying to do best for MN. He doesn’t deserve to be buried alive or eaten by rats. Maybe if good people didn’t have to fend off endless attacks, they could do some good.

/rant
?
Interesting that you single out McConnell on a Pelosi-Trump discussion.

MplsGopher

Reaction score

/rant
Nice try, way too late. Way too far down the rabbit hole. Liars like bga and KGF don't care about honor and nobility.

Split the country. Let those of us who know that it's correct that a new constitution should be made, go to the new country. Those who are good with the current constitution, stay in the old country.

Top Bottom