Mullah Omar

Dean S

Reaction score
I'm hoping to max it. That appears to be about 3%. Guess I need to have that test! No slavic or asian showed u in my brothers. But I have sort of high cheek bones. Guessing I might be 1/1024th Indian.
Probably enough to get you elected tribal chair, or UN General Secretary.

Dean S

Reaction score
GTFO then. Good riddance.
Oh, no. No. No. No. Diehard has a point. And, he is not being flippant about this. Minneapolis elected a Muslim who does not see the world like they do. Take for instance the Methodists in Minneapolis. The Methodists are dividing in two over the question of gay marriage. Muslims believe that being gay is a capital offense, worthy of death. Both Sunni and Shia factions believe in capital punishment for being gay. Yet, very liberal, gay accepting Methodists and Lutherans voted for Omar. WTF kind of intellectual consistency votes in a person who we know supports her faith openly and that would include her private held belief that being gay deserves death, or she is an intellectual wasteland. No. Minneapolis' liberalism has defied logic in favor of the inconsistency of being tolerant of an immigrant muslim being their representative, when that is in opposition to its own belief of tolerance and liberalism. The liberals have gone overboard to accept their enemy as their leader. What else can you call Minneapolis but a spiritual and intellectual wasteland. If you have eyes, you can see it.

justthefacts

Reaction score
NBD, just a prominent AIPAC member calling Omar and Tlaib Muslim Brotherhood:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

diehard

Reaction score
The truth is the truth and it doesn't matter the source. You, of course, do not have an understanding of truth. You are a Democrat.

Cruze

Reaction score
Oh, no. No. No. No. Diehard has a point. And, he is not being flippant about this. Minneapolis elected a Muslim who does not see the world like they do. Take for instance the Methodists in Minneapolis. The Methodists are dividing in two over the question of gay marriage. Muslims believe that being gay is a capital offense, worthy of death. Both Sunni and Shia factions believe in capital punishment for being gay. Yet, very liberal, gay accepting Methodists and Lutherans voted for Omar. WTF kind of intellectual consistency votes in a person who we know supports her faith openly and that would include her private held belief that being gay deserves death, or she is an intellectual wasteland. No. Minneapolis' liberalism has defied logic in favor of the inconsistency of being tolerant of an immigrant muslim being their representative, when that is in opposition to its own belief of tolerance and liberalism. The liberals have gone overboard to accept their enemy as their leader. What else can you call Minneapolis but a spiritual and intellectual wasteland. If you have eyes, you can see it.

You better take a different approach, Deano. "Omar hates gays" is not going to take you where you want to go with it.

Ilhan Omar on Twitter

The queer and trans community is disproportionately affected by the issues of equity that touch us all. In Congress, I will work in allyship to uplift the voices of the LGBTQIA+ community. Read about our plan to do so. https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1028779557900480512

Fight for LGBTQIA+ Rights

The LGBTQIA+ community’s struggle did not end with the legalization of same sex marriage. People in the queer community are disproportionately affected by the same issues we all experience—lack of access to housing, education, and healthcare; violence; workplace discrimination; among many others. I will fight in Congress to uplift the voices of the LGBTQIA+ community, and especially when that intersects with other marginalized identities.

29% of transgender people said a healthcare professional refused to see them because of their actual or perceived gender identity
Approximately 20-40% of homeless youth identify as LGBT
LGBTQIA+ youth are five times as likely to attempt suicide than cis- and/or straight youth
Over one-fifth of LGBTQIA+ workers still report workplace discrimination and more than half of states do not have any protections for sexual/gender identity
In 2017, there were 28 deaths of transgender people in the United States due to fatal violence, the most ever recorded
Fatal violence disproportionately impacts transgender women of color, and the intersections of racism, sexism, homophobia, and transphobia deprive them of employment, housing, healthcare, and other necessities
2018 has already seen at least 16 deaths of transgender people due to fatal violence
Due to bigotry and transphobia, Black transgender people face education to employment and housing discrimination, policy brutality, and health care disparities
Nearly half of all Black transgender people are harassed at work and at school

Vision and Policy Priorities

Protect LGBTQIA+ Youth

All young people deserve to be safe regardless of if they are at school, in public, or at home. I will fight to end the epidemic of bullying and violence against queer youth. Young LGBTQIA+ are disproportionately affected by mental illness, homelessness, and drug abuse and addiction. We must treat these issues as a public health crisis.

Pass national anti-bullying legislation
Ban conversion therapy
Provide funding for mental health services geared towards LGBTQIA+ youth
Ensure affordable housing and end youth homelessness

End Discrimination Against the LGBTQIA+ Community

We must end all forms of discrimination against the queer community. LGBTQIA+ individuals still report experiencing discrimination at work, at the doctor’s office, when trying to rent an apartment, or receive a loan to buy a home.

Fight against any efforts to undermine LGBTQIA+ rights in the name of religious liberty
Strengthen national protections against discrimination for both gender identity and sexual orientation
Ensure that care specific to the LGBTQIA+ community, such as gender-confirmation surgery, is covered by health insurance plans
Enact protections for LGBTQIA+ individuals who are incarcerated, and ensure transgender people who are incarcerated are placed with their gender identity

https://www.ilhanomar.com/lgbtqia

Last edited:

diehard

Reaction score
Cruze/upper/broker. You know so little about Islam. You have a very simple mind. Explains why you are a radical DFLer. Badly simple.

Dean S

Reaction score
You better take a different approach, Deano. "Omar hates gays" is not going to take you where you want to go with it.

Ilhan Omar on Twitter

The queer and trans community is disproportionately affected by the issues of equity that touch us all. In Congress, I will work in allyship to uplift the voices of the LGBTQIA+ community. Read about our plan to do so. https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1028779557900480512

Fight for LGBTQIA+ Rights

The LGBTQIA+ community’s struggle did not end with the legalization of same sex marriage. People in the queer community are disproportionately affected by the same issues we all experience—lack of access to housing, education, and healthcare; violence; workplace discrimination; among many others. I will fight in Congress to uplift the voices of the LGBTQIA+ community, and especially when that intersects with other marginalized identities.

29% of transgender people said a healthcare professional refused to see them because of their actual or perceived gender identity
Approximately 20-40% of homeless youth identify as LGBT
LGBTQIA+ youth are five times as likely to attempt suicide than cis- and/or straight youth
Over one-fifth of LGBTQIA+ workers still report workplace discrimination and more than half of states do not have any protections for sexual/gender identity
In 2017, there were 28 deaths of transgender people in the United States due to fatal violence, the most ever recorded
Fatal violence disproportionately impacts transgender women of color, and the intersections of racism, sexism, homophobia, and transphobia deprive them of employment, housing, healthcare, and other necessities
2018 has already seen at least 16 deaths of transgender people due to fatal violence
Due to bigotry and transphobia, Black transgender people face education to employment and housing discrimination, policy brutality, and health care disparities
Nearly half of all Black transgender people are harassed at work and at school

Vision and Policy Priorities

Protect LGBTQIA+ Youth

All young people deserve to be safe regardless of if they are at school, in public, or at home. I will fight to end the epidemic of bullying and violence against queer youth. Young LGBTQIA+ are disproportionately affected by mental illness, homelessness, and drug abuse and addiction. We must treat these issues as a public health crisis.

Pass national anti-bullying legislation
Ban conversion therapy
Provide funding for mental health services geared towards LGBTQIA+ youth
Ensure affordable housing and end youth homelessness

End Discrimination Against the LGBTQIA+ Community

We must end all forms of discrimination against the queer community. LGBTQIA+ individuals still report experiencing discrimination at work, at the doctor’s office, when trying to rent an apartment, or receive a loan to buy a home.

Fight against any efforts to undermine LGBTQIA+ rights in the name of religious liberty
Strengthen national protections against discrimination for both gender identity and sexual orientation
Ensure that care specific to the LGBTQIA+ community, such as gender-confirmation surgery, is covered by health insurance plans
Enact protections for LGBTQIA+ individuals who are incarcerated, and ensure transgender people who are incarcerated are placed with their gender identity

https://www.ilhanomar.com/lgbtqia

This is a political statement to get votes in a DFL majority district. Who wouldn't say this in Minneapolis? Everybody who wants to win in Minneapolis must state these DFL planks. The question is would a Muslim devotee defy her religion in order to protect gays whom the religion says need to be executed for their sins against God? I think she is not being truthful with one of two groups: Muslims or non Muslims.

diehard

Reaction score
This is a political statement to get votes in a DFL majority district. Who wouldn't say this in Minneapolis? Everybody who wants to win in Minneapolis must state these DFL planks. The question is would a Muslim devotee defy her religion in order to protect gays whom the religion says need to be executed for their sins against God? I think she is not being truthful with one of two groups: Muslims or non Muslims.
This deception is a tenet of Islam and is accepted as good practice. Omar follows sharia law herself as a Little Mogadishuian. That is a known fact to people with a working brain. Most of you are exempted.

justthefacts

Reaction score
This deception is a tenet of Islam and is accepted as good practice. Omar follows sharia law herself as a Little Mogadishuian. That is a known fact to people with a working brain. Most of you are exempted.
I'll reiterate that this type of smear is much worse than anything that Omar said about Israel, but apparently diehard's bigotry is just totally accepted around these parts. He's an overt Islamophobe and homophobe and no one seems to care. But say one word about AIPAC and you're branded pure evil.

diehard

Reaction score
Smear? It's in the Quran. You are far too ignorant to post.

diehard

Reaction score
Statement from Omar on her relationships.

"In 2002, when I was 19 years old, Ahmed Hirsi (whose name before he received citizenship was Ahmed Aden), the father of my children and love of my life, and I, applied for a marriage license, but we never finalized the application and thus were never legally married. In 2008, we decided to end our relationship in our faith tradition after reaching an impasse in our life together.

I entered into a relationship with a British citizen, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, and married him legally in 2009. Our relationship ended in 2011 and we divorced in our faith tradition. After that, he moved home to England. I have yet to legally divorce Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, but am in the process of doing so. Insinuations that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is my brother are absurd and offensive.

Since 2011, I am happy to say that I have reconciled with Ahmed Hirsi, we have married in our faith tradition and are raising our family together. Like all families, we have had our ups and downs but we are proud to have come through it together."

Yes, Faith Tradition is Sharia Law. Now much much of her statement is deception? I just have two words for you... willfully ignorant (that's giving you the benefit of the doubt).

diehard

Reaction score
Lies and deception in the advancement of Islam is not only allowed but at times they are obligatory.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Lies and deception in the advancement of Islam is not only allowed but at times they are obligatory.
Your fear and lack of understanding of people/things different than the little bubble you live in makes you likely the least American person who posts on tOTB.

diehard

Reaction score
Hardly fear and lack of understanding. Anger at those of you that are useful idiots to bring about the destruction of America? Yeah, I'll take that one. You do not have anywhere near enough knowledge and experience to make informed posts. Talk about a little bubble!

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Hardly fear and lack of understanding. Anger at those of you that are useful idiots to bring about the destruction of America? Yeah, I'll take that one. You do not have anywhere near enough knowledge and experience to make informed posts. Talk about a little bubble!
You sure sound scared the way you post. And it's clear you don't understand much. I think I have you pegged.

diehard

Reaction score
I been in Indonesia, Malaysia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Egypt. However, I haven't been to Minneapolis since it turned into Little Mogadishu. Half of those countries while not in uniform. I just don't have any reason to have as much knowledge as you on Islam and the people who practice it. Boy am I scared. LOL! You the man!!!

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
I been in Indonesia, Malaysia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Egypt. However, I haven't been to Minneapolis since it turned into Little Mogadishu. Half of those countries while not in uniform. I just don't have any reason to have as much knowledge as you on Islam and the people who practice it. Boy am I scared. LOL! You the man!!!
Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Now take another step. In time you will be alright.

You have really been bizarre lately.
By lately do you mean just the few hours I was here yesterday? I've been gone for a while. I took time off work, it was great.

diehard

Reaction score
It may have been great, but apparently had a negative influence on your cognitive abilities.

balds

Reaction score
Omar said to have held secret fundraisers with groups accused of supporting terrorism. If true, she might have a hard time staying in her current job. Can't find it on any "mainstream" sites, but it's the type of story the "mainstream" sites would go out of their way to not report.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Omar said to have held secret fundraisers with groups accused of supporting terrorism. If true, she might have a hard time staying in her current job. Can't find it on any "mainstream" sites, but it's the type of story the "mainstream" sites would go out of their way to not report.
She was a speaker at a conference for a group called Islamic Relief.

Feel free to google some of their connections/criticisms.

diehard

Reaction score
Islamic Relief portrays itself as a humanitarian organization when it is actually a wing of the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. She has also appeared at 8 other "secret" meetings with Islamic organizations with terrorist ties. This isn't difficult when you are following along. That, though, is actually kind of hard to do.

Dean S

Reaction score
Omar should be a one term wonder. Can someone with real qualifications please stand up to take her place.

Top Bottom