Mullah Omar

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Haven’t really followed this story much about Omar and her affair, but apparently her husband believes it. He’s filed for divorce.

They’ve been separated since March, but he wouldn’t file until now.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
Haven’t really followed this story much about Omar and her affair, but apparently her husband believes it. He’s filed for divorce.

Yep and he also confirms that she had previously married her brother.

tikited

Me
Reaction score

Possibly being paid off to not file? Now the cat is out of the bag.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score

Hmmm how many divorces has your boy Trump had?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Hmmm how many divorces has your boy Trump had?
I’m not making a judgment about her divorce. I’m pointing out that there may be some credibility in the notion that she helped her boyfriend out financially with campaign funds.

Way to miss the point.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score

I’m not making a judgment about her divorce. I’m pointing out that there may be some credibility in the notion that she helped her boyfriend out financially with campaign funds.

Way to miss the point.
Really? You said a whole lot about that in your post! :rolleyes:

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
The whole point about her affair wasn’t about her morals. It was about campaign funds.
Then why wouldn't you say it in your post? You know talk about campaign funds to her boyfriend rather than just talking about an affair? Or are you just trying to cover your a$$ right now?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Then why wouldn't you say it in your post? You know talk about campaign funds to her boyfriend rather than just talking about an affair? Or are you just trying to cover your a$$ right now?
B/c I thought it was obvious. I didn’t make a social judgment about her on the post either. Why wouldn’t I state the social judgment if that was my concern?

You just assumed.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score

B/c I thought it was obvious. I didn’t make a social judgment about her on the post either. Why wouldn’t I state the social judgment if that was my concern?

You just assumed.
I didn't assume anything. Your post mentions absolutely nothing about campaign finances. What it does mention is a divorce and an affair.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score

Way to miss the point.
Right back at you.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Neither of their posts mention payments to the boyfriend... try again? Or just admit it.
I think it is pretty obvious, at this time, that she made illegal payments to her boyfriend. There is so much smoke with her that I would hope the Left would distance themselves from her, but they will probably double down on the support instead.

Section2

Reaction score
I think it is pretty obvious, at this time, that she made illegal payments to her boyfriend. There is so much smoke with her that I would hope the Left would distance themselves from her, but they will probably double down on the support instead.
It's pretty obvious she committed immigration fraud, tax fraud, and marriage fraud as well. Forget the left, I would think MN somalis would want to distance themselves from her.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
I'm not disputing that. KGF's post made no mention of it. He only talked about her divorce and I don't think her payments is the reason why her husband filed for divorce. Something else probably had something to do with it. You know, that thing women should only do to procreate.

Most of the left here has already said they would love if the Dems supported another candidate (me included). She should be pretty easy to get out I would think. Basically any dem could win her district they just have to get rid of her first.

Section2

Reaction score
I'm not disputing that. KGF's post made no mention of it. He only talked about her divorce and I don't think her payments is the reason why her husband filed for divorce. Something else probably had something to do with it. You know, that thing women should only do to procreate.

Most of the left here has already said they would love if the Dems supported another candidate (me included). She should be pretty easy to get out I would think. Basically any dem could win her district they just have to get rid of her first.
dude, time to move on. Seriously.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
dude, time to move on. Seriously.
I agreed with tikited. I don't agree with everything you said, but I do agree that the Somalis should want to get her out of office too as she makes them look bad.

balds

Reaction score
She's back in the news (or at least on the twittersphere). Maybe edit the original thread title from Omar to Nur Said? If true, impeachment and deportation loom, if we are a nation of laws.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
She's back in the news (or at least on the twittersphere). Maybe edit the original thread title from Omar to Nur Said? If true, impeachment and deportation loom, if we are a nation of laws.
If she was found guilty of a sham marriage, would that be something that could get her green card revoked and her deported? I am not at all an expert on the laws around that. She became a legal citizen under asylum, correct?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If she was found guilty of a sham marriage, would that be something that could get her green card revoked and her deported? I am not at all an expert on the laws around that. She became a legal citizen under asylum, correct?
Grounds for Denaturalization

Falsification or Concealment of Relevant Facts: You must be absolutely truthful when filling out paperwork and answering interview questions related to the naturalization application process. Even if the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) fails to recognize any lies or ommissions at first, the agency may file a denaturalization action against you after citizenship has been granted. Examples include failure to disclose criminal activities or lying about one's real name or identity.

https://immigration.findlaw.com/citizenship/can-your-u-s-citizenship-be-revoked-.html

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Oh, so this isn't about a sham marriage? They're saying she lied about her real name when she applied for asylum?

Wasn't she a minor though, when she immigrated? So wouldn't her parents/legal guardians have done the application? Maybe it doesn't matter.

Section2

Reaction score
Oh, so this isn't about a sham marriage? They're saying she lied about her real name when she applied for asylum?

Wasn't she a minor though, when she immigrated? So wouldn't her parents/legal guardians have done the application? Maybe it doesn't matter.
Not sure, but it's completely obvious to anyone who bothered to read the investigative piece on her that she committed immigration fraud (maybe as a minor), tax fraud, and marriage fraud. Seems like this would be a bigger deal if it were say a rising star on the right.

diehard

Reaction score
Glad you came to the defense of your girl.

diehard

Reaction score
I agreed with tikited. I don't agree with everything you said, but I do agree that the Somalis should want to get her out of office too as she makes them look bad.
Really? She is the role model for many of them. What do yours say when they are not dealing drugs?

Top Bottom