Mullah Omar

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I said she should be voted out. She is not my Congresswoman and I have no reason to obsess over her like you do.
If this was an R you would be all over it. As it is your utter hypocrisy is clear.

Dean S

Reaction score
Talking about ILLEGALS. They haven’t committed a CRIME.

GH leftists are silent on her lies.
Yeah, she is short of the mark on whether or not entering illegally is a crime. It is a crime that is punishable to up to six months prison time. After that, it is catch and release time.

jamiche

Reaction score
Without hyperbole barn is the worst poster on this forum. He adds negative value.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
He’s harmless. Even when you agree with him he’ll call you a liar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gdizzle

Reaction score
He’s harmless. Even when you agree with him he’ll call you a liar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah you're right. I will say that if he is actually just trolling, he has got me hook, line and sinker.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yeah you're right. I will say that if he is actually just trolling, he has got me hook, line and sinker.
His brother got 31 jellybeans in his Easter Basket in 1972, and he only got 29. His quest for justice has been unrelenting since then.

Section2

Reaction score
You have to love Burner. He's one of the best posters on this board. When he gets on your case it's annoying as hell, but super entertaining when he's destroying jamm jamm.

GopherJake

Reaction score
You have to love Burner. He's one of the best posters on this board. When he gets on your case it's annoying as hell, but super entertaining when he's destroying jamm jamm.
Your sense of humor sucks.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Your sense of humor sucks.
AGreed, burner brings nothing to the board. Calling him one of the best posters is just another stupid comment by S2, he's had a lot of those lately. Mental decline due to age maybe?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
AGreed, burner brings nothing to the board. Calling him one of the best posters is just another stupid comment by S2, he's had a lot of those lately. Mental decline due to age maybe?
Nothing but honesty. Something the Assmaster and jamm jamm and st Pauli know nothing about.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Nothing but honesty. Something the Assmaster and jamm jamm and st Pauli know nothing about.
Of all the people I've had a discussion with on this board, you are the only one who has completely made up lies to make your point. I really have nobody on this board who has not convinced me to move my opinion on something besides you.

Texting one line calls of hypocrisy is tiresome, and I'm really not dealing with you anymore. But honesty is not something I associate with you.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Of all the people I've had a discussion with on this board, you are the only one who has completely made up lies to make your point. I really have nobody on this board who has not convinced me to move my opinion on something besides you.

Texting one line calls of hypocrisy is tiresome, and I'm really not dealing with you anymore. But honesty is not something I associate with you.
Haven’t made up one lie st Pauli. Your feeble attempt at humor is boring and ridiculous.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
And the point of the thread is Ilhan. None of you call her out for what she really is. Because of your dishonesty.

Gdizzle

Reaction score
I could probably write a program to post like barn in 50 lines of code. A complete bot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
My point exactly. You can’t recognize honesty.
If you want honesty you should just own the simple fact that you bring zero substance to this forum. Everybody knows it but you. You aren't even honest with yourself let alone with your posts here.

jamiche

Reaction score
And the point of the thread is Ilhan. None of you call her out for what she really is. Because of your dishonesty.
As I said, even when we agree with him, he calls us liars.

I don't know anything about writing code, but I get Gdizzle's point.

Top Bottom