Mullah Omar

diehard

Reaction score
excuse me, I meant Representative Ilhan Omar. More proof positive of the egregious bigotry and racism of Minnesota. For all of you I have identified as anti-Semitic in the past, here is proof that I was correct. There is a reason that she was elected in Little Mogadishu. How is everything working out with the "Somalian" gangs? They've made the national news. Not even to mention the racial achievement gaps that you are so proud of having developed. SMH

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Trump won't take Jews' money because they want their politicians bought, according to Trump. The right is also extremely anti-Semitic with its attacks on Jewish billionaire Soros.

The democrats are easier targets because their coalitions are more diverse, so there are more wedges to exploit in terms of identity politics. It's easy to make their coalitions fight among themselves with a good identity wedge. The right is almost exclusively white, so it's hard to place an identity politics wedge into them. But make no mistake, while Ilhan Omar is definitely anti-Semitic, the right is more anti-Semitic overall.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
excuse me, I meant Representative Ilhan Omar. More proof positive of the egregious bigotry and racism of Minnesota. For all of you I have identified as anti-Semitic in the past, here is proof that I was correct. There is a reason that she was elected in Little Mogadishu. How is everything working out with the "Somalian" gangs? They've made the national news. Not even to mention the racial achievement gaps that you are so proud of having developed. SMH
Stop. Calling her "anti-semetic" because she criticized the power a foreign lobby group has on the United States is nothing more than fraudulent. I'm not going to stand for it.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember when Conservatives said that Trump wasn't racist when he said that Judge Curiel couldn't be impartial in a fraud case against Trump because he's Mexican. [editor's note: he was born in Indiana]

Omar accuses a bunch of Congressmen, WHO AREN'T JEWISH, of being unduly influenced by AIPAC, and that makes her Richard Spencer.

diehard

Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember when Conservatives said that Trump wasn't racist when he said that Judge Curiel couldn't be impartial in a fraud case against Trump because he's Mexican. [editor's note: he was born in Indiana]

Omar accuses a bunch of Congressmen, WHO AREN'T JEWISH, of being unduly influenced by AIPAC, and that makes her Richard Spencer.
No, it makes her Mullah Omar.

diehard

Reaction score
The most racist state in America is getting pretty defensive ITT. You sure love your anti-Semitic congresswoman. That must cause some conflict with her dark skin tone. Proves my point yet again.

Last edited:

diehard

Reaction score
Stop. Calling her "anti-semetic" because she criticized the power a foreign lobby group has on the United States is nothing more than fraudulent. I'm not going to stand for it.
And... you are going to... ? (Note space before question mark) Being a libertarian doesn't mean you aren't a hater.

Gophers_4life

Reaction score
Can someone help me figure out what the "point" was that have been "proven" here??

MNGopher23

Reaction score
The most racist state in America is getting pretty defensive ITT. You sure love your anti-Semitic congresswoman. That must cause some conflict with her dark skin tone. Proves my point yet again.
blah blah blah. Nothing but noise coming from the troll. Next.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I have seen a LOT of Conservative opinions on this controversy. I have yet to see one that addresses any of the following:

1) The role Israel's government plays in violence and persecution of Palestinians
2) The role AIPAC and other pro-Israel lobbies play in the shaping of America's foreign policy
3) The reason why support of Israel is so fundamental to American interests

I think Omar's language is both insensitive and counter-productive, but I'd be a lot more interested in Conservative opinions on this subject if they showed any willingness to discuss these issues.

Gophers_4life

Reaction score
Conservative hatred of Muslims drives them to get in bed with people who outright reject and deny the existence of Jesus

Make sure to remind them of this, every time.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
I have seen a LOT of Conservative opinions on this controversy. I have yet to see one that addresses any of the following:

1) The role Israel's government plays in violence and persecution of Palestinians
2) The role AIPAC and other pro-Israel lobbies play in the shaping of America's foreign policy
3) The reason why support of Israel is so fundamental to American interests

I think Omar's language is both insensitive and counter-productive, but I'd be a lot more interested in Conservative opinions on this subject if they showed any willingness to discuss these issues.
Good three points.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
And... you are going to... ? (Note space before question mark) Being a libertarian doesn't mean you aren't a hater.
A hater of whom? Yes I hate some things. So I may or may not disagree with you depending on your answer

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
FWIW - it is possible to criticize US policy towards Israel without being anti-semitic. There is room for legitimate criticism of Israel's actions without being anti-semitic.

The issue with I. Omar is that she used language that some see as a "dog whistle" for anti-semitism.

The bigger issue: someone in the Democratic Party needed to sit her down on her 1st day in office and explain the following:
you are a somali-american, and a muslim, in the US Congress. every word you speak will be scrutinized. You have to be careful what you say, and how you say it.

Either no one gave her that advice, or they did and she ignored it. but she has definitely contributed to the current situation.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
FWIW - it is possible to criticize US policy towards Israel without being anti-semitic. There is room for legitimate criticism of Israel's actions without being anti-semitic.

The issue with I. Omar is that she used language that some see as a "dog whistle" for anti-semitism.

The bigger issue: someone in the Democratic Party needed to sit her down on her 1st day in office and explain the following:
you are a somali-american, and a muslim, in the US Congress. every word you speak will be scrutinized. You have to be careful what you say, and how you say it.

Either no one gave her that advice, or they did and she ignored it. but she has definitely contributed to the current situation.
I think I may have missed it. What did she say that was insensitive?

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Omar is a bit sketchy. Like Rudy Giuliani, she married her brother. Not Good :mad:

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score

diehard

Reaction score
The current level of racism and bigotry in Minnesota amazes me. I don't recall anything like this back when I lived there. Add ignorance (which is the basis for racism and bigotry) for not showing any awareness of Omar's history.

Last edited:

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
The current level of racism and bigotry in Minnesota amazes me. I don't recall anything like this back when I lived there. Add ignorance (which is the basis for racism and bigotry) for not showing any awareness of Omar's history.
Her history has nothing to do with her comments. Just as KGF made the point about David Duke, just because a bad person has the same opinion as you doesnt make the opinion wrong.

If youre talking about her eligibility or ability of being in congress, then you have a point.

theczar

Reaction score
Ms. Omar said in a statement released on Twitter, about an hour after Ms. Pelosi and the entire Democratic leadership publicly chastised her for engaging in “deeply offensive” anti-Semitic tropes

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Does Uncle Daddy know you are on the ”electric” box again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sportsfan24

Reaction score

MNGopher23

Reaction score
Are you retired?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Rightttttttt, because David Duke would invite her home for dinner.
The only difference in your opinion on Duke’s support of Trump and Omar is the color of Trump’s skin.

Bigot!!!

Did I do that right?

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
The only difference in your opinion on Duke’s support of Trump and Omar is the color of Trump’s skin.

Bigot!!!

Did I do that right?
Close, you have to call me a STUPID bigot.[emoji1531][emoji41]

Top Bottom