Mueller...

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
...is a tottering old fool. Apparently, it was the lefty team of lawyers that ran and wrote the report. Mueller appears to be incapable of understanding almost anything, especially the law. His comprehension was exceptionally better when Dems asked questions than when Republicans asked simple questions.

Section2

Reaction score
...is a tottering old fool. Apparently, it was the lefty team of lawyers that ran and wrote the report. Mueller appears to be incapable of understanding almost anything, especially the law. His comprehension was exceptionally better when Dems asked questions than when Republicans asked simple questions.
Watched about 5 minutes. A little piece of Howie dies each time he says “not within my purview”. “I can’t get into that”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Dem Congressman: “why did the President want you fired?”

Mueller: “I can’t answer that question”...

Dem Congressman: “Director Mueller, as you lay out in your report that the President wanted to fired you b/c you were investigating him for obstruction of justice, isn’t that correct?”

Mueller: “that’s what it says in the report, yes, I stand by the report”

He “can’t say” why Trump wanted him fired was the honest answer, but the report explicitly says why.

In other words, I don’t have a clue what’s in the report b/c somebody else wrote it, but I stand by it.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Kind of seems like this Mueller thing is stressing you out. Relax it's just stupid theatrics. Nothing is going to come out of today's "testimony".

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Mueller says he can’t say who told Poppadopolous “the Russians have dirt on Hillary”. But the report says who.

Mueller may have Alzheimers.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Try some breathing exercises, that might help with the stress

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
To start off the testimony, Mueller couldn’t answer the question why the standard for Trump is exoneration, yet not a legal standard in any US law.

Huuuggge.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
During the break, there are many questions about Mueller’s competence and who was in charge of the investigation.

Gopherguy0723

Reaction score
To start off the testimony, Mueller couldn’t answer the question why the standard for Trump is exoneration, yet not a legal standard in any US law.

Huuuggge.
Not huge. It's meaningless. But it plays well for those who don't understand how the legal system works.

Cruze

Reaction score
There are two things we will know after Mueller's testimony is done:

1. No exoneration of the Trumpster.

2. Multiple Investigations into the Trumpster's behavior before and during his time in office will continue during and long after his time in office.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Mueller doesn’t know who Corey Lewandowski is. Hahahahaha

But if the report says so...apparently it’s so.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Mueller should just say after Democrat questions..”if you say so”. It’s all too confusing for him.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Eric Swalwell flops again. He tried to get Mueller to concur with the letter from legal experts that said Trump was guilty of crimes based on their experiences. Mueller said that “they had a different case”.

Swalwell is a real turd. So is Ted Lieu.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Not huge. It's meaningless. But it plays well for those who don't understand how the legal system works.
BTW, Congressman Radcliffe, who asked the question about the new standard of exoneration, is a former US District Attorney that very well understands how the legal system works.

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Mueller couldn’t say whether he stands by his brief joint statement of May 29th with the DOJ without looking at it more closely, by he stands by a report that is thousands of pages long if that’s what the report says.

Really?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Watching Mueller reminds me of Ross Perot’s VP running mate, James Stockdale. “Who am I?” And, “why am I here?”.

howeda7

Reaction score
Kind of seems like this Mueller thing is stressing you out. Relax it's just stupid theatrics. Nothing is going to come out of today's "testimony".
Nothing new, but Mueller refuting the lies the fellas like to tell about the report out loud is worth something. He didn't find "no collusion." He didn't find "no obstruction". And he was operating under the OLC guideline that he couldn't indict the President and Barr lied.

howeda7

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
This is the only thing that really matters. Now it's up to Congress to do something. (They won't.) But maybe the Fellas will stop repeating this lie now.

Top Bottom