MSM Has Given Up on Reporting Actual News

scools12

Reaction score
She's a poster child for the far left.
Watching the liberals and their MSM leftist propaganda hack partners twist themselves into pretzels trying to sell Harris as a moderate to the voting public over the next few months is going to provide hours of entertainment.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
because she’s a half black woman? that’s all it takes? The Sanders and Warren and AOC crowd, all given the choice of Harris, suggest your logic is lacking.
She's rated #1. Not my rankings mind you. She is one of many.

cncmin

Reaction score
She's rated #1. Not my rankings mind you. She is one of many.
by who and when? lemme guess...Fox News or Talk Radio or RW media source X said this and so you believe it without a second of thought.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
by who and when? lemme guess...Fox News or Talk Radio or RW media source X said this and so you believe it without a second of thought.
It was posted here somewhere. It didn't seem biased at all.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, the difference is that Fox News didn’t do it b/c it is trying to silence one side.
Sure they did. Just not the side you think. They just didn't want too many people to see that dementia-addled incoherence. Nice of the OAN reporter to lob him an "Antifa and Joe Biden" softball to start off though.

cncmin

Reaction score
It was posted here somewhere. It didn't seem biased at all.
Fine enough. First, your reference is to the judgment based on 2019 only. Still, overall that service placed Harris far left based on voting record (mainly) - Based on a set of metrics. The same service rated McConnell pretty near the center, and Joni Ernst to the right of Ted Cruz, which is reasonably amusing. Seems like the metrics therein are something I would devise to rate something - In other words, whatever I deem important. Sure. Regardless, the eye test doesn’t put Harris to the left of Sanders, no way no how, even if this one source you found says so.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Fox “News” started all of this news-entertainment stuff. Start your blame with them. We can tie a pretty strong correlation between the rise of FNC and the rise of misinformation in the US populace, with cause and effect relationships well established. CNN’s viewership was falling in favor of FNC and its newly formed counterpart MSNBC. So if you are CNN and you are a non-subsidized entity losing viewers to the commentary competitors? Yeah, you’d probably do commentary too. Again, who started this model? Not CNN. Their choices are market-based. Oh, and I’m not sure where you are getting your numbers from, and I believe you have already been corrected on this previously, but CNN’s viewership has grown in 2020 compared to recent past.

If you want actual news, pursue NPR and forget the entertainment news megaliths. Or subscribe to and read a good newspaper, and not just the Opinion and Sports pages.
So basically the defense here is “Fox started it."

cncmin

Reaction score
So basically the defense here is “Fox started it."
well, it’s truth. That’s the Cliff Notes version of what happened to actual news on cable TV. Recall that MSNBC was real news until they took up the FNC model as well (which they did long before CNN).

Livingat45north

Reaction score
"We've long admired CNN's ability to parody leftist media organizations so effortlessly, and we're thrilled to have them under The Babylon Bee's umbrella," said site CEO Seth Dillon. "When you can't compete with hilarious satire like CNN, you obviously look for ways to get them on your team, and an acquisition seemed to make the most sense."

CNN writers and hosts will be instructed to simply keep doing what they're doing.

"We don't want them to change anything since you don't try to fix satirical content that's already incredible," Dillon said. "They'll just keep churning out incredibly skewed content in order to satirize the leftist media's inability to report anything without bias or prejudice."

Brian Stelter will produce satirical videos for The Babylon Bee, moving the site into the realm of video content for the first time. Again, though, his show's content will remain unchanged.

scools12

Reaction score
This is the way that the administration needs to start talking to these lame brains. Rick Grennell kicks ass and takes names.
Awesome to see. Slap the crap out of these liberal activists pretending to be “journalists”.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Jemele Hill had a nice gig at ESPN, but she could not keep her racist hateful comments to herself. Now she will re-tell a story about Travis Tritt to make him look like a huge asshole. She is really an awful person.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score

What a disgusting headline. everyone in America is entitled to a defense. Plus the medical examiner said he OD’d on fentanyl as a contributing factor.

Wally

Reaction score

What a disgusting headline. everyone in America is entitled to a defense. Plus the medical examiner said he OD’d on fentanyl as a contributing factor.
If he was ODing on fentanyl I can guarantee you he wouldn't have been panicking about getting put in a police car. I have seen my wife on fentanyl lol...

Top Bottom