MSM Has Given Up on Reporting Actual News

USAF

Reaction score
So it’s all just coincidental...his foundation funding study about putting a microchip inside a vaccine in the same timeframe that he’s donating millions to develop a vaccine for a virus that’s being way overhyped. I expect vaccines to be “strongly suggested”, followed by “not allowed to enter stores without vaccine”, followed by “not allowed to work without vaccine”, followed by “children not allowed in school without vaccine”, etc.

come on, wake up
how TF do you manage to feed yourself??

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
So it’s all just coincidental...his foundation funding study about putting a microchip inside a vaccine in the same timeframe that he’s donating millions to develop a vaccine for a virus that’s being way overhyped. I expect vaccines to be “strongly suggested”, followed by “not allowed to enter stores without vaccine”, followed by “not allowed to work without vaccine”, followed by “children not allowed in school without vaccine”, etc.

come on, wake up
No, YOU wake up! Your hypotheticals are unfounded.
https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/scenario.html

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
how TF do you manage to feed yourself??
Well I buy groceries two weeks worth of groceries at a time with the good money I make as a Union carpenter. I feed myself with my hands if it’s something like a burger or pizza, with a fork if it’s something like fettuccine Alfredo, and with a spoon if it’s something like soup, silly. How do you feed yourself?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Joe screwed up. Simple as that. Trump does it. Joe does it. Sad thing is that it happens a lot.
True, but when Trump does it, the liberal media attacks him. Fox News has been hard on Trump for saying Biden is ”against God”. No doubt a dumb thing to say. Far too personal. To say his policies hurt religious freedom would be different.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I stopped reading by the point where you said his show is white nationalism thinly veiled as populism. Is there ever a time when people such as yourself avoid using left wing buzzwords? These buzzwords and buzzphrases don’t even have a meaning anymore because just about everything the left disagrees with gets labeled with things...such as white nationalism.
The white nationalism is no longer thinly veiled

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The white nationalism is no longer thinly veiled

I’m not getting the “white nationalism” that you’re picking up. Did Carlson mention race? No.

The reality is that people with means can choose to move. People with lows means, can’t.

If anything, it would appear to be a concern about that occurrence, not a suggestion.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
There was a mass shooting in D.C. this past weekend, 23 people shot, the largest mass shooting in the U.S. this year. MSM ignored it, Blacks shooting blacks aren't worthy of coverage. Now Joe ridin' a bike, that's news.

cncmin

Reaction score
I understand what you're saying, I just don't agree with it. If you want to be a news channel, you should provide news; just like if you want to be a sports channel (e.g., ESPN), you should provide sports coverage (pretty hard to do these days of course). Whenever a broadcast firm has changed from their publicly stated goal, viewers leave. ESPN's drop (pre COVID) hasn't been as significant as CNN's, but it's still been large. IMO, do what you advertize, and do it well, and you'll get rewarded with viewers.
Fox “News” started all of this news-entertainment stuff. Start your blame with them. We can tie a pretty strong correlation between the rise of FNC and the rise of misinformation in the US populace, with cause and effect relationships well established. CNN’s viewership was falling in favor of FNC and its newly formed counterpart MSNBC. So if you are CNN and you are a non-subsidized entity losing viewers to the commentary competitors? Yeah, you’d probably do commentary too. Again, who started this model? Not CNN. Their choices are market-based. Oh, and I’m not sure where you are getting your numbers from, and I believe you have already been corrected on this previously, but CNN’s viewership has grown in 2020 compared to recent past.

If you want actual news, pursue NPR and forget the entertainment news megaliths. Or subscribe to and read a good newspaper, and not just the Opinion and Sports pages.

OldBob53

Reaction score
Speaking of News, Archduke Ferdinand of Austria has been assassinated!

justthefacts

Reaction score
There was a mass shooting in D.C. this past weekend, 23 people shot, the largest mass shooting in the U.S. this year. MSM ignored it, Blacks shooting blacks aren't worthy of coverage. Now Joe ridin' a bike, that's news.

"Conservative media told me that the MSM ignored something, and I have no choice but to credulously repeat it"

I'm old enough to remember when Conservatives got really mad at the media for overdramatizing mass shootings.

scools12

Reaction score
She’s about as far-left as you are thoughtful and intelligent; that is, some, but not that much.
Harris’s Senate voting record indicates otherwise but the liberals will keep trying to sell her as a “pragmatic moderate” and absolutely no one with any sense will buy it.

cncmin

Reaction score
She's a poster child for the far left.
because she’s a half black woman? that’s all it takes? The Sanders and Warren and AOC crowd, all given the choice of Harris, suggest your logic is lacking.

Top Bottom