MSM Has Given Up on Reporting Actual News

stocker08

Reaction score
Credibility actually comes from proof and solid sources. Random GopherHole posters are not a solid source. I don’t post anything here that I expect people to believe without further research on their own.
No, they are not. But the biased sources that both sides post from....are not really credible either.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
No, they are not. But the biased sources that both sides post from....are not really credible either.
I’ve learned to compare multiple news sources whenever a big story comes out. I check for consistencies and inconsistencies. Helps weed out the bias from both sides. But I think most media sources are slanted so I take all mainstream news with a grain of salt, or three.

stocker08

Reaction score
I’ve learned to compare multiple news sources whenever a big story comes out. I check for consistencies and inconsistencies. Helps weed out the bias from both sides. But I think most media sources are slanted so I take all mainstream news with a grain of salt, or three.
Bull$hit. Confirmation bias is splattered all over this board. There's no question that ANYONE can find backing "evidence" for most things that they claim. And it almost always requires the ignoring of "evidence" from the other side. It's the OTB in a nutshell.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Bull$hit. Confirmation bias is splattered all over this board. There's no question that ANYONE can find backing "evidence" for most things that they claim. And it almost always requires the ignoring of "evidence" from the other side. It's the OTB in a nutshell.
This entire comment addresses nothing I said. I was talking about how I approach information, and you rant about this being the OTB.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Stocker learned a new term and he’s got to practice using it somewhere.
That has to be what it is, because he totally dodged what I said. He’s just a parrot that repeats what Don Lemon, or some far left GH account, says.

stocker08

Reaction score
This entire comment addresses nothing I said. I was talking about how I approach information, and you rant about this being the OTB.
You are part of the OTB. You are no less biased than most of the posters here.

stocker08

Reaction score
Stocker learned a new term and he’s got to practice using it somewhere.
"Deep state" or "fake news"?

Why learn anything when you can throw those terms around in a completely shameless defense of your disaster artist president?

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
You are part of the OTB. You are no less biased than most of the posters here.
But I don’t expect people to take what I say as 100% fact without also looking into the topic for themselves and doing their own research. I don’t come here to be a news source for others.
What a silly game you’re trying to play

stocker08

Reaction score
But I don’t expect people to take what I say as 100% fact without also looking into the topic for themselves and doing their own research. I don’t come here to be a news source for others.
What a silly game you’re trying to play
I don't post wacky threads trying to convince people of my extreme views.

That's you. Don't get butthurt when your crazy claims get slammed, victim.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
I don't post wacky threads trying to convince people of my extreme views.

That's you. Don't get butthurt when your crazy claims get slammed, victim.
I don’t expect to convince anyone of anything. I post things, and if people feel that what I post is worth further investigation then they can look into it on their own. You can choose to think it’s whacky all you want. You’re irrelevant to me. When did I say I’m butthurt? Keep up the false narratives you create.

stocker08

Reaction score
I don’t expect to convince anyone of anything. I post things, and if people feel that what I post is worth further investigation then they can look into it on their own. You can choose to think it’s whacky all you want. You’re irrelevant to me. When did I say I’m butthurt? Keep up the false narratives you create.
So then why do you continue to respond to my posts (correctly) calling your claims crazy? You can't be upset that folks are pointing out the ridiculousness of your threads. Because if you are....then you should keep them to yourself....or go to an extreme righty board where everyone agrees with you.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
So then why do you continue to respond to my posts (correctly) calling your claims crazy? You can't be upset that folks are pointing out the ridiculousness of your threads. Because if you are....then you should keep them to yourself....or go to an extreme righty board where everyone agrees with you.
I’m not upset with anyone for disagreeing with me. That’s their right, and your right, to do so. I respond because it’s entertaining to see what ridiculous things you say next. Like here for instance, how you deem yourself correct for calling my claims crazy. As if you’re the arbiter of all truth. The arrogance you display is hilarious.

stocker08

Reaction score
I’m not upset with anyone for disagreeing with me. That’s their right, and your right, to do so. I respond because it’s entertaining to see what ridiculous things you say next. Like here for instance, how you deem yourself correct for calling my claims crazy. As if you’re the arbiter of all truth. The arrogance you display is hilarious.
Entertaining to what ridiculous thing I say next?

- Tom Hanks is dead
- Mandatory microchips for everyone
- Bill Gates engineered covid

Ok. You sound like someone who stopped taking their medications.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Entertaining to what ridiculous thing I say next?

- Tom Hanks is dead
- Mandatory microchips for everyone
- Bill Gates engineered covid

Ok. You sound like someone who stopped taking their medications.
Gates foundation is actually funding a study to include microchips in vaccines. That is easily researchable, and I did include the article to it somewhere in one of these threads awhile back. Bill Gates has said on live video hints at manmade viruses causing pandemics. Also easily accessible if you actually looked into this stuff instead of writing it off as bullshit. The Tom Hanks claim, I will admit, may be false. I’m still seeking more information on that situation.

stocker08

Reaction score
Gates foundation is actually funding a study to include microchips in vaccines. That is easily researchable, and I did include the article to it somewhere in one of these threads awhile back. Bill Gates has said on live video hints at manmade viruses causing pandemics. Also easily accessible if you actually looked into this stuff instead of writing it off as bullshit. The Tom Hanks claim, I will admit, may be false. I’m still seeking more information on that situation.
You are an alarmist. Gates didn't engineer the virus. And having some research and development on implants in no way suggests MANDATORY implants.

You are a tinfoil conspiracy theorist. Not to be taken seriously.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
You are an alarmist. Gates didn't engineer the virus. And having some research and development on implants in no way suggests MANDATORY implants.

You are a tinfoil conspiracy theorist. Not to be taken seriously.
If they make the vaccine for coronavirus mandatory, and it includes a chip, then it will be a mandatory chip. Does that not add up in your mind?

stocker08

Reaction score
If they make the vaccine for coronavirus mandatory, and it includes a chip, then it will be a mandatory chip. Does that not add up in your mind?
If....if.....if......

You are a crazy person. You make it sound like these nutty conspiracies are verified or eomthing.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
And??? what does it prove other than you and a bunch of righties are completely irrarions?
You don’t even care to read it I’m assuming, guessing that you think the MIT website is a far right propaganda machine too

stocker08

Reaction score
You don’t even care to read it I’m assuming, guessing that you think the MIT website is a far right propaganda machine too
LOL! Just because the technology exists doesn't mean that Bill Gates is secretly scheming to have everyone in the U.S. implanted.

Put down the Clorox.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
LOL! Just because the technology exists doesn't mean that Bill Gates is secretly scheming to have everyone in the U.S. implanted.

Put down the Clorox.
So it’s all just coincidental...his foundation funding study about putting a microchip inside a vaccine in the same timeframe that he’s donating millions to develop a vaccine for a virus that’s being way overhyped. I expect vaccines to be “strongly suggested”, followed by “not allowed to enter stores without vaccine”, followed by “not allowed to work without vaccine”, followed by “children not allowed in school without vaccine”, etc.

come on, wake up

stocker08

Reaction score
So it’s all just coincidental...his foundation funding study about putting a microchip inside a vaccine in the same timeframe that he’s donating millions to develop a vaccine for a virus that’s being way overhyped. I expect vaccines to be “strongly suggested”, followed by “not allowed to enter stores without vaccine”, followed by “not allowed to work without vaccine”, followed by “children not allowed in school without vaccine”, etc.

come on, wake up

Top Bottom