MSM Has Given Up on Reporting Actual News

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. Unfortunately...many on the right have the mush brain of Trump.
Between Trump and Biden, who can make it further in a conversation without forgetting where they are or who their wife is? My money is on Trump.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Brainwashed is a good way to label the righties. Trump has been such a disaster....that nothing matters anymore. You sheep get your talking points from the darkest trash sources around and bounce it around your echo chamber.

Wonder why people are turning on Trump? Because they've finally recognized how far gone people like you actually are. It's disturbing.....but fortunately some are beginning to turn away from the cult.
Where do you get your information from on a daily basis? Please share. I’d really like to see just how not-brainwashed you are.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Sure he is. You've attacked any leftist media as being sources of misinformation. I brought up Trump's "fake news" rally call....which ignited a massive campaign where people like you simply agree that everything you don't like is now "fake news".
I wasn’t discussing Trump. You were. I specifically don’t click on topics on this forum that contain Trump’s name in them because I don’t even care to get into it with people such as yourself about him anymore. It’s entirely useless. It’s not worth speaking to you about a person in which you can find zero redeeming qualities, and can never avoid a chance to take a shot at. Even over the most trivial, silly things. You’re a waste of time.

stocker08

Reaction score
Between Trump and Biden, who can make it further in a conversation without forgetting where they are or who their wife is? My money is on Trump.
Keep on pounding on the wife thing. It's the only thing you've got.

Trump has lost it. He's been going off the rails for a while now. His pressers and sit downs with the media have been trainwrecks. Biden is FAR more capable at this point in time.

stocker08

Reaction score
Where do you get your information from on a daily basis? Please share. I’d really like to see just how not-brainwashed you are.
I get most of it from here. Unlike you....I don't go to my favorite propaganda websites for my slanted news....and then come to GH to make a thread about it.

stocker08

Reaction score
I wasn’t discussing Trump. You were. I specifically don’t click on topics on this forum that contain Trump’s name in them because I don’t even care to get into it with people such as yourself about him anymore. It’s entirely useless. It’s not worth speaking to you about a person in which you can find zero redeeming qualities, and can never avoid a chance to take a shot at. Even over the most trivial, silly things. You’re a waste of time.
"Fake news". That's the right's way of deflecting. "Deep state". That's the right's way of excusing.

Forget that Trump coined these phrases. It doesn't matter. What matters is that they've become a pivotal part of the right's playbook.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Keep on pounding on the wife thing. It's the only thing you've got.

Trump has lost it. He's been going off the rails for a while now. His pressers and sit downs with the media have been trainwrecks. Biden is FAR more capable at this point in time.
Keep telling yourself that. You’re clearly delusional. And this isn’t me defending Trump, it’s me being very fearful that a Biden presidency wouldn’t actually even be him calling any shots. He would just be a mouthpiece for his handlers

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
"Fake news". That's the right's way of deflecting. "Deep state". That's the right's way of excusing.

Forget that Trump coined these phrases. It doesn't matter. What matters is that they've become a pivotal part of the right's playbook.
Are you speaking in terms of the general right wing? Or speaking am I included in this as well? Because I’m almost positive you’ve probably typed out the phrase “fake news” and “deep state” more than I EVER have. I don’t use those phrases, unless in a joking manner where I do my Trump voice impression to make fun of it

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
I get most of it from here. Unlike you....I don't go to my favorite propaganda websites for my slanted news....and then come to GH to make a thread about it.
You get most of your information from what could easily be a bunch of 35-50 year old men living in their mom’s basement, yet you call me brainwashed and insult my intelligence....now I see the real you.

stocker08

Reaction score
Keep telling yourself that. You’re clearly delusional. And this isn’t me defending Trump, it’s me being very fearful that a Biden presidency wouldn’t actually even be him calling any shots. He would just be a mouthpiece for his handlers
That's what you and the rest of the nutty right have convinced yourselves of....as Trump rambles incoherently on a daily basis. :LOL:

stocker08

Reaction score
Are you speaking in terms of the general right wing? Or speaking am I included in this as well? Because I’m almost positive you’ve probably typed out the phrase “fake news” and “deep state” more than I EVER have. I don’t use those phrases, unless in a joking manner where I do my Trump voice impression to make fun of it
Look no further than the OTB. All your righty pals here have said "fake news" and "deep state". Maybe you've never said "fake news" (although I highly doubt it)....but your thoughts on basically all media sources that don't pander to the hard right....screams it.

stocker08

Reaction score
You get most of your information from what could easily be a bunch of 35-50 year old men living in their mom’s basement, yet you call me brainwashed and insult my intelligence....now I see the real you.
You kick around q-anon and infowars crap like you've solved an ancient riddle.

MANDATORY IMPLANTS! THEY'RE COMING FOR OUR GUNS! BILL GATES ENGINEERED THE CORONAVIRUS! TOM HANKS IS DEAD!

You have all the makings of a padded cell person.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
You kick around q-anon and infowars crap like you've solved an ancient riddle.

MANDATORY IMPLANTS! THEY'RE COMING FOR OUR GUNS! BILL GATES ENGINEERED THE CORONAVIRUS! TOM HANKS IS DEAD!

You have all the makings of a padded cell person.
I don’t watch infowars. You really aren’t good at analyzing people. I keep having to correct you on who I am, because you have no idea.

stocker08

Reaction score
I don’t watch infowars. You really aren’t good at analyzing people. I keep having to correct you on who I am, because you have no idea.
Infowars "news" gets kicked around your echo chamber and ends up on your screen from some other hard righty source.

stocker08

Reaction score
Oh...and have you ever used the handy search feature? LOL....this is from LAST MONDAY! Post #58.

mjphony said:
I believe America is part of the start of the virus, but when I say “America” I mean Obama and the deep state. Obama sent money to Wuhan man where the outbreak is most likely from. I think when impeachment and the Russia hoax failed, the virus was a final shot at taking Trump down. Ruin the economy and a sitting president has a tough shot at winning re-election. Not to mention a pandemic is a lose-lose for pretty much any President.

golf

Reaction score
Yeah, it is always interesting that lefties have abc,cbs,nbc,npr; tech media; Post, Times, LA Times; White House press corps all to themselves,

Also academia is extremely left.

Yet righties are accused of being the brainwash group. Another area where facts are not important to the left. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Last edited:

GopherJake

Reaction score
Yeah, it is always interesting that lefties have abc,cbs,nbc,npr; tech media; Post, Times, LA Times; White House press corps all to themselves,

Yet righties are accused of being the brainwash group. Another area where facts are not important to the left. Wash, rinse, repeat.
You hit that one from one green side bunker to the other. 🙁

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Oh...and have you ever used the handy search feature? LOL....this is from LAST MONDAY! Post #58.

Yep and I said I think you’ve used those phrases more than I ever have. You found one time that I did out of how many posts I’ve made.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Infowars "news" gets kicked around your echo chamber and ends up on your screen from some other hard righty source.
But...I don’t watch infowars......so......I don’t know what to tell ya....other than I think you’re being ridiculous. You seem to be a far right wing, infowars, QAnon, extremist expert. you sure speak of all of those things a lot, and accuse people of pushing their agendas. It seems like you just keep projecting

stocker08

Reaction score
Yep and I said I think you’ve used those phrases more than I ever have. You found one time that I did out of how many posts I’ve made.
I use them to show how silly most of you righties sound.

and

"I don't use those phrases, except in a joking manner" - mjphony

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score

Yeah we’re so brainwashed by all the mainstream, widespread news coverage that exists for the right wing. We have so much to choose from.

it’s funny how if we don’t tune into one of the numerous sources you mentioned that exist for left wing thought, we’re automatically conspiracy theorists, radical right wingers, tinfoil hat, extremists that beat off to Trump.

stocker08

Reaction score
But...I don’t watch infowars......so......I don’t know what to tell ya....other than I think you’re being ridiculous. You seem to be a far right wing, infowars, QAnon, extremist expert. you sure speak of all of those things a lot, and accuse people of pushing their agendas. It seems like you just keep projecting
Q-anon and infowars spreads their misinformation all over the web. You may not get it directly from them....but you definitely read and regurgitate it.

BILL GATES MANUFACTURED CHINA VIRUS! MANDATORY IMPLANTS! TOM HANKS IS DEAD! THEY"RE COMING FOR OUR GUNS!

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
I use them to show how silly most of you righties sound.

and

"I don't use those phrases, except in a joking manner" - mjphony
Yeah, 99% of the time I don’t use those phrases. You found one time. Congrats. You truly are a pest.

not sure if you’ve realized this, but we don’t agree on anything at all. And these discussions are going nowhere. Reaching childish levels. I’m done talking to you, before you resort to something even more infantile like calling me a “poo poo head”. I’ll cut this discussion off now to save you the embarrassment.

stocker08

Reaction score
Yeah, 99% of the time I don’t use those phrases. You found one time. Congrats. You truly are a pest.

not sure if you’ve realized this, but we don’t agree on anything at all. And these discussions are going nowhere. Reaching childish levels. I’m done talking to you, before you resort to something even more infantile like calling me a “poo poo head”. I’ll cut this discussion off now to save you the embarrassment.
99% of the time you don't use those phrases. Just that I found the ONE time.....from nine days ago.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Q-anon and infowars spreads their misinformation all over the web. You may not get it directly from them....but you definitely read and regurgitate it.

BILL GATES MANUFACTURED CHINA VIRUS! MANDATORY IMPLANTS! TOM HANKS IS DEAD! THEY"RE COMING FOR OUR GUNS!
You get all of your information from GopherHole members, and you have zero clue as to their credibility. You blindly follow anonymous people here and yet you’re going to tell me I follow misinformation. You regurgitate stupid CNN-like talking points. Or shit you’d hear some spoiled, 19 year-old liberal spouting off about on a UCLA campus

stocker08

Reaction score
You get all of your information from GopherHole members, and you have zero clue as to their credibility. You blindly follow anonymous people here and yet you’re going to tell me I follow misinformation. You regurgitate stupid CNN-like talking points. Or shit you’d hear some spoiled, 19 year-old liberal spouting off about on a UCLA campus
Credibility come mostly from posters who post rationally. You for example....have no credibility....since you post exclusively from the FAR right. Plus you have wacky conspiracy theories that are better left in the trash.

golf

Reaction score
You hit that one from one green side bunker to the other. 🙁
Au contraire. My post was actually a slam dunk from 90 yards out 🏌️‍♂️. Tiger would have been proud !
To be honest, I do hit shots like you described on purpose sometimes. Assauges my guilt for the white privilege I have benefitted from that allows me to play this great game. I also usually start my game with 3 extra strokes - helps to level the playing field if u know what i mean. I feel every bit of shame i can heap on myself for mine and my ancestors' sins is time well spent. BLM would be proud !

Anyway, gotta get going as I have a busy day ahead but always like to start the day by finding a flag to disrespect. Usually doesnt take too long to find one. I have often wondered if blm has a flag. Would be very appropriate if all golf courses used the blm flag on their golf sticks as golf is such an obvious example of white privilege. Keep it in the fairway :) .

Last edited:

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Credibility come mostly from posters who post rationally. You for example....have no credibility....since you post exclusively from the FAR right. Plus you have wacky conspiracy theories that are better left in the trash.
Credibility actually comes from proof and solid sources. Random GopherHole posters are not a solid source. I don’t post anything here that I expect people to believe without further research on their own.

Top Bottom