MSM Has Given Up on Reporting Actual News

stocker08

Reaction score
They want to silence any right wing ideology. Virtually anything right wing is viewed by people like Stocker and MPLSGopher as being whacko and dangerous. Or it’s labeled Right-wing, tinfoil hat, conspiracy. The left has a lot of average citizens convinced the Right is basically a radical group of nazis trying to control their uteruses and put them all in concentration camps

Righties have been screaming "fake news" at everything they don't like for the past 3+ years. Every Republican politician who comes out against Trump or even slights him even a little bit is labeled as "deep state" or a "never trumper".

The right under Trump has sealed themselves further and further into their echo chamber. All you guys have to do is throw out one of your pop phrases and the rest of the echo chamber spreads it like wildfire.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Provide me with something racist he’s said.
Get with the program. He's racist because he works for a certain network. Everyone knows that, duh? This is the era of the broadest of broad brushes painting our entire society with just a few easy strokes

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score

Righties have been screaming "fake news" at everything they don't like for the past 3+ years. Every Republican politician who comes out against Trump or even slights him even a little bit is labeled as "deep state" or a "never trumper".

The right under Trump has sealed themselves further and further into their echo chamber. All you guys have to do is throw out one of your pop phrases and the rest of the echo chamber spreads it like wildfire.
You just can’t help making every discussion about Trump can you. I don’t scream fake news at things I don’t like. I call fake news when I see a slanted, biased story that clearly tries to push a left wing agenda. I’m fine with a Republican coming out against Trump if it makes sense to me, but most of the time it just seems like a political ploy to create some separation between the politician and Trump. Usually when there is mainstream blowback over something Trump says.
I’d love to know what pop phrases I always resort to. Please enlighten me

justthefacts

Reaction score
Get with the program. He's racist because he works for a certain network. Everyone knows that, duh? This is the era of the broadest of broad brushes painting our entire society with just a few easy strokes
Bret Baier, Chris Wallace, Bill Hemmer and plenty of others aren't racist.

Tucker is a white nationalist because he has repeatedly claimed that minorities are taking over the United States and our European culture will be lost. Don't ask me, just ask Daily Stormer. Do you guys think it's just a coincidence that several different overt white nationalists have worked for him?

Here's a nice list: https://www.mediamatters.org/tucker-carlson/tucker-carlsons-descent-white-supremacy-timeline

Not all of those are big deals, but some are really bad:

This one should resonate:

Total coincidence that overt white supremacists keep working for Tucker.

USAF

Reaction score
If my memory serves me right, someone in the left wing media has already disclosed his address before and he had a mob outside his house. A group came to his house and threatened his family a couple different times. Ythink this is preposterous that it would happen again?
I guess it's not preposterous when Tucker himself does exactly the thing he claimed:

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Bret Baier, Chris Wallace, Bill Hemmer and plenty of others aren't racist.

Tucker is a white nationalist because he has repeatedly claimed that minorities are taking over the United States and our European culture will be lost. Don't ask me, just ask Daily Stormer. Do you guys think it's just a coincidence that several different overt white nationalists have worked for him?

Here's a nice list: https://www.mediamatters.org/tucker-carlson/tucker-carlsons-descent-white-supremacy-timeline

Not all of those are big deals, but some are really bad:

This one should resonate:

Total coincidence that overt white supremacists keep working for Tucker.
Some of these examples are pretty weak, and some are probably not the best stance to take. However, if you don’t take a journalists analysis that puts his/her own spin on what’s been said, and you actually listen to Carlson’s segments, his points are typically pretty rational. He is still a tv personality, the bar for people in his field is pretty low. I just find him to be, by far, the most tolerable and entertaining to listen to.

stocker08

Reaction score
You just can’t help making every discussion about Trump can you. I don’t scream fake news at things I don’t like. I call fake news when I see a slanted, biased story that clearly tries to push a left wing agenda. I’m fine with a Republican coming out against Trump if it makes sense to me, but most of the time it just seems like a political ploy to create some separation between the politician and Trump. Usually when there is mainstream blowback over something Trump says.
I’d love to know what pop phrases I always resort to. Please enlighten me
You are part of the cult of Trump. You claim EVERYTHING right wing is denounced by the left. When....in fact....it's you and the righties that have resorted to screaming "fake news" at everything you don't want to hear. Republicans that come out against Trump are immediately labeled "deep state" or "never Trumpers".

This isn't some made up thing. You are one of the most slanted on this board. You praise and defend Trump like no other. What world do you live on? Trying to say otherwise? LOL!

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
You are part of the cult of Trump. You claim EVERYTHING right wing is denounced by the left. When....in fact....it's you and the righties that have resorted to screaming "fake news" at everything you don't want to hear. Republicans that come out against Trump are immediately labeled "deep state" or "never Trumpers".

This isn't some made up thing. You are one of the most slanted on this board. You praise and defend Trump like no other. What world do you live on? Trying to say otherwise? LOL!
I wasn’t even talking about Trump. You made this about Trump because you have a sick obsession with him. I don’t really care to talk about Trump to be honest. The left has ruined being able to discuss anything revolving around his name. I’ve never once labeled someone that doesn’t approve of Trump as a never-Trumper” and I don’t call all Republicans that oppose him “part of the deep state”. Go find times when I praised Trump. I’m almost positive that the most I’ve ever said to praise him was that I said “I don’t mind the job he’s done so far”. Or “I think he’s doing a fairly good job”. I’ve defended Trump where I felt an attack was either over a stupid, unimportant issue. Or when I thought an attack on him was baseless and had no ground to stand on. I mean, damn me to Hell over that I guess.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score

You must be a parrot, because you constantly repeat the same talking points over, and over, and over again.

howeda7

Reaction score

Every Trumpster thinks they are not a Trumpster.

stocker08

Reaction score
I wasn’t even talking about Trump. You made this about Trump because you have a sick obsession with him. I don’t really care to talk about Trump to be honest. The left has ruined being able to discuss anything revolving around his name. I’ve never once labeled someone that doesn’t approve of Trump as a never-Trumper” and I don’t call all Republicans that oppose him “part of the deep state”. Go find times when I praised Trump. I’m almost positive that the most I’ve ever said to praise him was that I said “I don’t mind the job he’s done so far”. Or “I think he’s doing a fairly good job”. I’ve defended Trump where I felt an attack was either over a stupid, unimportant issue. Or when I thought an attack on him was baseless and had no ground to stand on. I mean, damn me to Hell over that I guess.
ROFL! My point is that the media has been demonized by the right. You call it fake before even reading it. Yet you have your safe space websites full of ridiculous propaganda that you love to trot out without the faintest notion that it's slanted to the point of satire.

And yes....you are a Trump loyalist. Do you really think that people have such a short memory that they believe you when you say otherwise? LOL.

stocker08

Reaction score
You must be a parrot, because you constantly repeat the same talking points over, and over, and over again.
And you are delusional to think that anyone believes you when you say that you aren't a righty extremist that is infatuated with Trump. You've drank the juice and joined the cult.

stocker08

Reaction score
Every Trumpster thinks they are not a Trumpster.
It's hilarious to watch these Trump can do no wrong guys claim that they don't even really care that much about Trump. They just use themselves as human shields whenever he does something outrageously stupid.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
ROFL! My point is that the media has been demonized by the right. You call it fake before even reading it. Yet you have your safe space websites full of ridiculous propaganda that you love to trot out without the faintest notion that it's slanted to the point of satire.

And yes....you are a Trump loyalist. Do you really think that people have such a short memory that they believe you when you say otherwise? LOL.
Do you believe that mainstream media is unbiased, not extremely left-leaning and does not vilify Trump? Yes or no. What is your standard for what is propaganda and what is actual news? Sounds like any websites that have journalists that don’t side with opinions you’ve already formed are propaganda

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
And you are delusional to think that anyone believes you when you say that you aren't a righty extremist that is infatuated with Trump. You've drank the juice and joined the cult.
I’m far from infatuated with Trump. You utter his name far more often than I could ever dream or care to. He’s just the President. I don’t even consider the Presidential role to be as important as the other branches of government, or as important as state and local government offices. To believe otherwise is naive. I’m definitely not an extremist either. I mean, maybe to someone like you I am. But that’s not saying anything at all

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
It's hilarious to watch these Trump can do no wrong guys claim that they don't even really care that much about Trump. They just use themselves as human shields whenever he does something outrageously stupid.
Can you go a day without typing the name “Trump” on a post you make to GH? Genuinely curious.

you say I’m a Trumpster and that I’m obsessed with Trump. Sounds like pure projection bud

stocker08

Reaction score
Do you believe that mainstream media is unbiased, not extremely left-leaning and does not vilify Trump? Yes or no. What is your standard for what is propaganda and what is actual news? Sounds like any websites that have journalists that don’t side with opinions you’ve already formed are propaganda
Sounds like you do the exact same things. Only difference is that mainstream media isn't fully bat$hit crazy like some of the websites that you frequent....and get your talking points from.

And vilify Trump! LOL. Many times they are simply reporting things that HE ACTUALLY SAYS. And you and the rest of the Trump defense team play victim, call it FAKE NEWS, and wonder why they are being so mean!

stocker08

Reaction score
I’m far from infatuated with Trump. You utter his name far more often than I could ever dream or care to. He’s just the President. I don’t even consider the Presidential role to be as important as the other branches of government, or as important as state and local government offices. To believe otherwise is naive. I’m definitely not an extremist either. I mean, maybe to someone like you I am. But that’s not saying anything at all
Sure you are. You are here with the rest of the blinded....wildly thrashing about whenever Trump makes a fool of himself and the country.

stocker08

Reaction score
Can you go a day without typing the name “Trump” on a post you make to GH? Genuinely curious.

you say I’m a Trumpster and that I’m obsessed with Trump. Sounds like pure projection bud
Your posts speak for themselves. Again....people don't forget how slanted you've been since arriving on this board. You can claim ignorance....but you aren't fooling anyone.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you do the exact same things. Only difference is that mainstream media isn't fully bat$hit crazy like some of the websites that you frequent....and get your talking points from.

And vilify Trump! LOL. Many times they are simply reporting things that HE ACTUALLY SAYS. And you and the rest of the Trump defense team play victim, call it FAKE NEWS, and wonder why they are being so mean!
can you point to a time when any mainstream network, not named Fox News, has acknowledged Trump doing something positive? Or framed Trump in any positive light? Because I can think of countless times that they’ve framed him in a negative light while they were supposed to be simply “reporting the news”.

CNN and MSNBC have been wrong so many times that they should probably just cover the weather. Then they can be wrong and justify why they’re still employed. You’re just a brainwashed lefty. You sound like my wife’s grandfather. Just totally bought into mainstream news. Never a question asked

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Sure you are. You are here with the rest of the blinded....wildly thrashing about whenever Trump makes a fool of himself and the country.
I don’t care to discuss Trump anymore. As I stated. You brought him up...again...when he wasn’t even the topic of discussion. Stop playing dumb. You started going on about Trump and then accuse me of being infatuated with him. You can never stop talking about him, whereas I’ve grown quite tired of talking about him

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Your posts speak for themselves. Again....people don't forget how slanted you've been since arriving on this board. You can claim ignorance....but you aren't fooling anyone.
So you’re saying people on GH don’t have the memory of Joe Biden? Well that’s good, otherwise this site would be the most disorganized looking forum of all time

stocker08

Reaction score
can you point to a time when any mainstream network, not named Fox News, has acknowledged Trump doing something positive? Or framed Trump in any positive light? Because I can think of countless times that they’ve framed him in a negative light while they were supposed to be simply “reporting the news”.

CNN and MSNBC have been wrong so many times that they should probably just cover the weather. Then they can be wrong and justify why they’re still employed. You’re just a brainwashed lefty. You sound like my wife’s grandfather. Just totally bought into mainstream news. Never a question asked
Brainwashed is a good way to label the righties. Trump has been such a disaster....that nothing matters anymore. You sheep get your talking points from the darkest trash sources around and bounce it around your echo chamber.

Wonder why people are turning on Trump? Because they've finally recognized how far gone people like you actually are. It's disturbing.....but fortunately some are beginning to turn away from the cult.

stocker08

Reaction score
I don’t care to discuss Trump anymore. As I stated. You brought him up...again...when he wasn’t even the topic of discussion. Stop playing dumb. You started going on about Trump and then accuse me of being infatuated with him. You can never stop talking about him, whereas I’ve grown quite tired of talking about him
Sure he is. You've attacked any leftist media as being sources of misinformation. I brought up Trump's "fake news" rally call....which ignited a massive campaign where people like you simply agree that everything you don't like is now "fake news".

stocker08

Reaction score
So you’re saying people on GH don’t have the memory of Joe Biden? Well that’s good, otherwise this site would be the most disorganized looking forum of all time
Yes. Unfortunately...many on the right have the mush brain of Trump.

Top Bottom