MSM Has Given Up on Reporting Actual News

golf

Reaction score
Japan is subsidizing 87 companies to move out of China.

Trump has tried to put pressure on usa companies to do the same.

Enemy of the People bend over to carry china's water. Uighurs are being transported on trains to "reeducation camps", Hong Kong takeover, china virus debacle, economic cheating. None if this gets reported by Enemy of the People.

GH bloggers even will defend china's actions regarding the virus and will not hold china to account for any sin.

golf

Reaction score
Imagine where the presidential polls would be now if:
- Trump's challenges to china had been fairly reported.
- Trump's successes with immigration had been fairly reported. End of catch and release, also illegals forced to wait on mexican side of border.
- 2.5 years of mueller and ukraine
been reported fairly. Mueller didnt convict and ukraine no quid pro quo.
- Trump's economy had been fairly reported. Record employment, resurgence in manufacturing, energy. Wage surge in lower paying jobs.

Our media is so aggredious. Enemy of the People is very well deserved.

bga1

Reaction score
- Trump's successes with immigration had been fairly reported. End of catch and release, also illegals forced to wait on mexican side of border.
- Trump's economy had been fairly reported. Record employment, resurgence in manufacturing, energy. Wage surge in lower paying jobs.

Totally agree.

The two big issues right now the media are Covid and race. There is a huge media disconnect (on purpose) on both of these issues. Structurally, Trump has done a great job on both issues but you would never know it.

If we had migrant caravans coming over right now, imagine how uncontrollable covid would be. The left wants us to wear masks but not control the influx of disease across borders. Covid should be an advertisement for controlled access to our country.

With regards to race- Trump had blacks doing better than they ever had done in terms of employment and wages. That should be the real goal: opportunity.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
This is the equivalent of what Goebbels did in Hitler's Germany. If you libs think it's going to stop with conservatives, take some time and read some history. Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Putin, Chavez. It's always the same. Time to get woke as to what's happening.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Here's a climate related story by the fair and balanced NYT.

Their own data shows that despite the warming climate, the polar bear population has increased by 5X over the last 60-70 years. Yet they'll all be extinct soon due to climate change.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
This is the equivalent of what Goebbels did in Hitler's Germany. If you libs think it's going to stop with conservatives, take some time and read some history. Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Putin, Chavez. It's always the same. Time to get woke as to what's happening.

So f-ed up

GoodasGold

Reaction score

Unfair

Livingat45north

Reaction score

Apparently it's now a felony to try to protect your own home. In this "brownshirt" world that the libs are creating, It's fine for people to destroy it, if you try to protect it, you're a felon. Let the ruling elite take over the media, take over the courts, take over the police, take over the schools, close the churches and destroy the family and what do you have left? Ask the people of Venezuela and you'll get your answer.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Curious why the media is silent on Ghislane Maxwell and the fake FedEx driver assassin that killed the son, and wounded the husband, of the judge that was assigned to an Epstein-tied case. And then the fake FedEx driver assassin was found dead. He supposedly killed himself. The media has been ridiculously silent on Epstein and everything surrounding him. they’re trying to make Kanye West look crazy so that his claims seem like lunacy

golf

Reaction score

This is scary. Tucker has to move because of harassment and now NYT is about to run a piece on him and reveal his new address.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
This is scary. Tucker has to move because of harassment and now NYT is about to run a piece on him and reveal his new address.
They want to silence any right wing ideology. Virtually anything right wing is viewed by people like Stocker and MPLSGopher as being whacko and dangerous. Or it’s labeled Right-wing, tinfoil hat, conspiracy. The left has a lot of average citizens convinced the Right is basically a radical group of nazis trying to control their uteruses and put them all in concentration camps

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
They want to silence any right wing ideology. Virtually anything right wing is viewed by people like Stocker and MPLSGopher as being whacko and dangerous. Or it’s labeled Right-wing, tinfoil hat, conspiracy. The left has a lot of average citizens convinced the Right is basically a radical group of nazis trying to control their uteruses and put them all in concentration camps
It's not even right-wing ideology, they want to silence any non-far left progressive ideology.

It never used to be considered "right wing" to talk about protection economics (Bruce Springsteen's entire Ghost of Tom Joad album talked about this). It never used to be considered "ring wing" to not hate the police. The police union endorsed Obama! It never used to be considered right wing to be patriotic.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
It's not even right-wing ideology, they want to silence any non-far left progressive ideology.

It never used to be considered "right wing" to talk about protection economics (Bruce Springsteen's entire Ghost of Tom Joad album talked about this). It never used to be considered "ring wing" to not hate the police. The police union endorsed Obama! It never used to be considered right wing to be patriotic.
You're right on. This is no longer right-wing ideology that the new "Brownshirts" are attacking, they're attacking the Democrats as well. Even Pelosi, by far the most left Speaker we've ever had, is being attacked for not being left enough. And it no longer matters if it's something you've actually said or did. If you work for a company that did something, you're personally attacked for whatever that company did (e.g., created pollution that's apparently killing the planet). If one of your relatives did something, then you also will be attacked and be fired from your job. If one of your ancestors from generations ago did something, then you are expected to pay (literally) for what that ancestor supposedly did. Even if you didn't have ancestors that supposedly did something wrong, you're assumed to have had them and still have to pay. If you happen to be white, you can now be attacked at anytime, in a store, in an airport, anywhere at anytime you're now a target. If you try to defend yourself, you are the criminal and you'll be charged with a felony. The libs are the new "Brownshirts". MPLSGopher is all in on this behavior, s/he's repeatedly called for killing conservatives. History has shown the killing doesn't stop with just one group. IMO, the rest of the libs on this board that support the new "Brownshirts" should take some time to review history's lessons.

Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score
You guys should really listen to the Tucker rant again. At no point does he actually say "address." He purposely avoided saying it. He says things like where his home is "located." I'm guessing it's located in the United States, and I plan to track him down somewhere in the United States if the NYT confirms that's where he lives.

And of course, this all assumes that one of the world's most voluminous purveyors of garbage is telling anything remotely close to the truth:

justthefacts

Reaction score
Here's a climate related story by the fair and balanced NYT.

Their own data shows that despite the warming climate, the polar bear population has increased by 5X over the last 60-70 years. Yet they'll all be extinct soon due to climate change.
This is actually not true at all.

A) Although the tweet implies it does, the story linked does not have that graphic. It was pulled from this article: https://fee.org/articles/the-myth-that-the-polar-bear-population-is-declining/

B) That article only cites the NYT for a 2008 estimate. Other estimates come from different sources.

C) The FEE article provides absolutely no citation for the 5,000 or 8,000 - 10,000 number, and this article says we have no idea how many polar bears existed then: https://polarbearsinternational.org...-bear-populations-increasing-in-fact-booming/

D) As with most things, this is a multi-faceted issue. Polar bears responded well to hunting restrictions put in place when they became endangered, but have since been put at risk due to melting sea ice. That tweet is like saying in 2002 that Netflix doesn't pose a threat to Blockbuster because the number of Blockbuster stores is actually at its highest point ever.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
You guys should really listen to the Tucker rant again. At no point does he actually say "address." He purposely avoided saying it. He says things like where his home is "located." I'm guessing it's located in the United States, and I plan to track him down somewhere in the United States if the NYT confirms that's where he lives.

And of course, this all assumes that one of the world's most voluminous purveyors of garbage is telling anything remotely close to the truth:

If my memory serves me right, someone in the left wing media has already disclosed his address before and he had a mob outside his house. A group came to his house and threatened his family a couple different times. Ythink this is preposterous that it would happen again?

Tucker says “so why is the NYT doing a story on the location of my family’s house?”...I mean does he have to say “my address” for you to understand what he’s referring to? You’re playing word games. It’s pathetic.

I’d also say Tucker Carlson is a pretty honest voice in media. I’ve seen him take issue with people on the right plenty to know that he isn’t 100% partisan. If Tucker is one of the worst, in your opinion, then what tv personality do you go to for your information that doesn’t purvey large amounts of garbage?

Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score
If my memory serves me right, someone in the left wing media has already disclosed his address before and he had a mob outside his house. A group came to his house and threatened his family a couple different times. Ythink this is preposterous that it would happen again?

Tucker says “so why is the NYT doing a story on the location of my family’s house?”...I mean does he have to say “my address” for you to understand what he’s referring to? You’re playing word games. It’s pathetic.

I’d also say Tucker Carlson is a pretty honest voice in media. I’ve seen him take issue with people on the right plenty to know that he isn’t 100% partisan. If Tucker is one of the worst, in your opinion, then what tv personality do you go to for your information that doesn’t purvey large amounts of garbage?
A) The NYT could well be doing a story about Maine and COVID, given that Tucker has made a big deal about that. But one thing we know is that Tucker is not happy they're doing a story and found a way to get out in front of it and incite his watchers.

B) Cable news is garbage in general. I don't get any information there. I watch cable news once every 2 years on election night

C) I never said Tucker was partisan, I said he spews garbage. His show is thinly veiled white nationalism masquerading as populism. Blake Neff is just the most recent in a series of overt white nationalists who just happened to be employed by Tucker. https://www.thenation.com/article/culture/racism-tucker-carlson-neff/

I mean, come on:

D) Fox News was forced to say to in court that Tucker is garbage:

E)

Last edited:

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
A) The NYT could well be doing a story about Maine and COVID, given that Tucker has made a big deal about that. But one thing we know is that Tucker is not happy they're doing a story and found a way to get out in front of it and incite his watchers.

B) Cable news is garbage in general. I don't get any information there. I watch cable news once every 2 years on election night

C) I never said Tucker was partisan, I said he spews garbage. His show is thinly veiled white nationalism masquerading as populism. Blake Neff is just the most recent in a series of overt white nationalists who just happened to be employed by Tucker. https://www.thenation.com/article/culture/racism-tucker-carlson-neff/

I mean, come on:

D) Fox News was forced to say to in court that Tucker is garbage:

E)

I stopped reading by the point where you said his show is white nationalism thinly veiled as populism. Is there ever a time when people such as yourself avoid using left wing buzzwords? These buzzwords and buzzphrases don’t even have a meaning anymore because just about everything the left disagrees with gets labeled with things...such as white nationalism.

justthefacts

Reaction score

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing I just read in that article made me believe that Tucker Carlson is a white nationalist, or a racist. The article tries to draw some very “guilty by association” type accusations. And your earlier comment you made sounds like a paraphrased version of a few sentences from this article. This article you used seems to be mostly an opinion piece. Hard for me to really place any sort of importance on it

Omega015

Reaction score
You don't need to read the article to know he's a racist. You could just listen to what he says.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
You don't need to read the article to know he's a racist. You could just listen to what he says.
Provide me with something racist he’s said. I watch him frequently. I’ve never heard anything racist come out of his mouth.
And I mean something actually racist, not this new wave definition of racism that basically includes anything a white person says or does when discussing anything to do with race whatsoever.
I’m guessing our standards are quite different as to what qualifies as real racism.

Top Bottom