MSM Has Given Up on Reporting Actual News

cncmin

Reaction score
Sorry, but anything that starts off an article as childish and unprofessionally as
"For a while, we thought MSNBC had temporarily usurped CNN as the font of fake news "
reeks of garbage.

1. Well so much for hiding the author's Trumpian political agenda and gross bias. We know right away we should expect this article to be heavily politically slanted, and therefore subject to falsities and errors of bias.
2. There is a major misspelling in the very first sentence.

To those of us who analyze things based on worthiness, these are severe red flags that what you are about to read is going to be factually challenged and politically motivated. Can you provide something more...professional instead of political garbage?

Last edited:

cncmin

Reaction score
3 plus years of Russia nonsense, tens of millions of dollars spent, with no proof. They had Adam Schiff consistently say he had direct knowledge of Trump being a Russian asset/Russian collusion. Brennan, Clapper, etc etc etc, they are total clowns. CNN is 100% BS.
"Proof" appears to be a loose definition in some of your worlds. Your measure of "proof" is how OJ Simpson was found "innocent" of killing Nicole Brown Simpson. The evidence is everywhere and obvious, but your definition of "proof" is an impossible barr to obtain.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I have a Yahoo account, which substitutes for having use to getting a newspaper. I know that I could use other sources, but this keeps me informed on what the Liberal Media Industrial Complex is publishing as general interest news and current events. The screen shot below is the sample of the crap I look at everyday.

12AD35F9-7CFB-4C0E-978C-3A26E81CCA4C.jpeg

howeda7

Reaction score
The media is again being unfair to poor Don.

LongLiveMilesTarver

Reaction score
I have a Yahoo account, which substitutes for having use to getting a newspaper. I know that I could use other sources, but this keeps me informed on what the Liberal Media Industrial Complex is publishing as general interest news and current events. The screen shot below is the sample of the crap I look at everyday.

View attachment 8443
The funniest part of this is the HuffPost ad for "real journalism".

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Why is she labeled as a "black government official" instead of just a "government official"?

And there are some who still wonder why others think the "news" is so very far from the actual "news" and have zero faith in the MSM today.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
During Saturday's Trump rally, I decided to watch FOX, CNN, and MSNBC. Fox televised the entire rally, CNN and MSNBC did not air Trump's comments, but they had their anchors explain what Trump was saying.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
During Saturday's Trump rally, I decided to watch FOX, CNN, and MSNBC. Fox televised the entire rally, CNN and MSNBC did not air Trump's comments, but they had their anchors explain what Trump was saying.
But still gave them the opportunity to show that the arena wasn’t full after having spent the last week telling their audiences that CV-19 will surely spread to through the crowd of a packed arena.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
But still gave them the opportunity to show that the arena wasn’t full after having spent the last week telling their audiences that CV-19 will surely spread to through the crowd of a packed arena.
Yes, the camera angles for each network was interesting to see.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I briefly glanced as ABC, and it was the same. They weren't letting you hear Trump speak, but instead were telling you how wrong he was.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I briefly glanced as ABC, and it was the same. They weren't letting you hear Trump speak, but instead were telling you how wrong he was.
Funny how the media isn’t interested in hearing from either candidate in their own words.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The CBS interviewer doesn’t even question Nancy’s claim that the Republicans are “trying to get away with the murder of George Floyd”.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I just came to post this. I can’t think of a worse example of an outrageous and frenzied media.
https://twitter.com/metebelis_3
I can think of worse examples (e.g., The repeated lie that Trump said the white supremacist groups at Charlotte were "fine people"), but I do like this comment someone else made about the WaPost.

At this point, the @washingtonpost slogan “Democracy dies in darkness” is not cautionary, but aspirational.

bga1

Reaction score
Here's another "Trump lie" where it actually turns out to be a media lie (NYT again):

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Well, give 'em some credit on this one. I'm sure CNN it typing up the apology right now.

Think of how if the libs didn't always put politics before people, how many additional people could have been helped with this treatment. To the libs, people are just pawn in their game.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
So, according to Don Lemon, tying up a disabled person and torturing him for 30 minutes because he's white is okay -- not a problem there, just "young people" doing what young people do. Can you imagine if the races were reversed, that white "young people" tied up a black disabled person and tortured him because he was black?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So, according to Don Lemon, tying up a disabled person and torturing him for 30 minutes because he's white is okay -- not a problem there, just "young people" doing what young people do. Can you imagine if the races were reversed, that white "young people" tied up a black disabled person and tortured him because he was black?

That’s b/c he’s a political hack and always has been. Yes, this long forgotten story would be a national moment if the races were reversed and the media would’ve repeated it until there were protests and riots.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score

i think we need the definition of hate crime posted here.

Top Bottom