MSM Has Given Up on Reporting Actual News

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Why can’t we have more news readers as opposed to the opinionated journalists we have now. The beauty of what the media has done is both the left and the right hate them. That may be the only thing in the history of the world that people on both sides of the political spectrum agree upon.

Donovan

Reaction score
NY Times is a complete joke. They fired their editor because the children working in the paper demanded it after they published an article that made them feel “unsafe.” Great NY Post opinion piece:

Last edited:

Donovan

Reaction score
John Lennon’s son slams The NY Times:

Reaction score
It'll be interesting to watch what MSM does during the rest of this election. The desperation they have in going after all things Trump is getting really entertaining to watch. For example, Chuck Todd (of NBC's "Meet the Press") blaming his show's false editing of a Barr interview on CBS. Or here's one today from CNN, where they're once again just blatantly making stuff up. https://www.theblaze.com/news/cnn-misrepresented-poll-results. I get that shows like Madow's or Hannity are not meant to be objective news, but "Meet the Press" and these articles from CNN claim to be. Of course, their ratings also reflect it. CNN used to be the most watched news cable program, now they can't even compete with the Hallmark channel for viewers.
They're not even hiding it anymore and in Sweden our news follows an agenda where they twist any kind of news so that it fits with their sick agenda.

I am glad we have alternative news online for however long it lasts. I was told in September last year that borders would close and that airplanes would be grounded so Corona is more than a virus.

Now we have BLM pushing the new anarchy upon us all and I personally believe it is game over and we will see war across the planet but it will not be the more structured wars we've seen in the past.

I witnessed swedish cops dealing with criminals on drugs recently and now the swedish police force can use the spit hats as well and they did.

Who will protect us from the police when they are not on our side?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
You just can't make this stuff up. CNN, blaming Trump's policies for the fact that during Obama's time as president African American's didn't do very well.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Just checking back in to see if dipshits here are still going out of their way to work themselves into a lather over the latest thing said by cable opinion-entertainment.

Yep

hungan1

Reaction score
The Fourth Estate has gone to the dogs ever since owners allow politicization of the News Media.

cncmin

Reaction score
The CNN (owned by AT&T) move to be a left-leaning mirror to FSN is a head scratching strategy. MSNBC (owned by NBC) has long owned that space and isn't moving out. Pretty much every other mainstream cable and broadcast network is at least moderately left leaning so there's no space to take market share there. They seem to have voluntarily cut half their previous potential audience - and worse really, because they won't outdo MSNBC.
I think CNN realized that (1) trying to keep RW viewers was a futile mission in the age of increasingly rising, anti-intellectual RWism and what became Trumpism, (2) trying to play "both sides" of a political argument when one of them (or both) was almost always bullshit wasn't appropriate journalism. It wasn't that long ago that CNN was trying to retain RW watchers by having floozies such as Kaylie McEnany as regular contributors. There comes a time when those floozies just don't belong on an actual news channel, however. CNN may be something you don't like, and it may now be slanted hard against Trumpism, but it's not about bullshit.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
I think CNN realized that (1) trying to keep RW viewers was a futile mission in the age of increasingly rising, anti-intellectual RWism and what became Trumpism, (2) trying to play "both sides" of a political argument when one of them (or both) was almost always bullshit wasn't appropriate journalism. It wasn't that long ago that CNN was trying to retain RW watchers by having floozies such as Kaylie McEnany as regular contributors. There comes a time when those floozies just don't belong on an actual news channel, however. CNN may be something you don't like, and it may now be slanted hard against Trumpism, but it's not about bullshit.
Haha. You are a total retard. Even the Lefties think you're a bit of nutjob.

Panthadad2

Reaction score
I beg to differ. CNN is 1/2 bullshit now as evidenced by all the wrong stuff aired on Russiagate, Mueller, etc. They could have chosen not to be a fully political channel from only one perspective, and in direct competition with MSNBC who already owns that space, but they didn't. Thus, ratings dive.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I beg to differ. CNN is 1/2 bullshit now as evidenced by all the wrong stuff aired on Russiagate, Mueller, etc. They could have chosen not to be a fully political channel from only one perspective, and in direct competition with MSNBC who already owns that space, but they didn't. Thus, ratings dive.
Cnnman still thinks Trump-Russia collusion was real. ?

cncmin

Reaction score
I still don't understand what you think was "wrong stuff aired on Russiagate, Mueller, etc.". Maybe you can provide a few examples?

bga1

Reaction score
I still don't understand what you think was "wrong stuff aired on Russiagate, Mueller, etc.". Maybe you can provide a few examples?
You are completely insane.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
3 plus years of Russia nonsense, tens of millions of dollars spent, with no proof. They had Adam Schiff consistently say he had direct knowledge of Trump being a Russian asset/Russian collusion. Brennan, Clapper, etc etc etc, they are total clowns. CNN is 100% BS.

Donovan

Reaction score
First time in history, half the members of the National Security Council are now women. Had this happened during a Democratic President, guaranteed this would be headline news and covers of magazines. With Trump as president, of course it’s crickets.

Top Bottom