MSM Has Given Up on Reporting Actual News

Spoofin

Reaction score
Latest examples of media bias:
- Facebook and twitter diminishing hunter biden computer story.
- 95% of money to political parties from twitter and facebook employees going to dems.
- Stories on frontpage of today's startrib: 2 stories about how covid is getting much worse, story about how trump's efforts in iron range arent going to be significant, reference to myron medcalf starting a new series in section B of the paper that is entitled " Cost of Blackness in Minnesota Life". Ofcourse startrib has always been biased, reference coverage of dem and repub conventions as an example.

One from academia: UM is offering a webinair series featuring a 12-step plan to help white people overcome their feeling of privilege.

Truth is that media bias is so expected anymore that even the most aggredious occurrences just draw yawns.
There is no media bias. Howie said so.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Actually, I think they are saying he can come back after suspension. I agree with you. I think what should be happening at these debates is that there should be a full disclosure by the moderator of any potential conflicts of interest. The idea that Scully, a former Biden protege was going to moderate a debate between them is a bad one.
And the replacement moderator they (the Dem- and never-Trumper controlled Debate Committee) chose was perhaps even worse. Almost as bad as the recent Congressional grilling (maybe better called an SNL-like roasting) of Bill Barr.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
CNN, doing what CNN does...

Well, in CNN's defense, that story about the LGBT-free zones covering one third of Poland, was huge front-page news. And the story about Qanon infiltrating the hilarious-internet-news cycle, well that was a bigly story too.

So we should cut them some slack for neglecting to report that (thanks to CNN and their sister propaganda outlets) we might be on the verge of electing the most corrupt government official of all time, to the role of President.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
The MSM is using the MSM to bury news...

Project Veritas is suing over the false "fact check" (using the term rather loosely here) that was used by various Dems (including posters on GH) to claim that the video footage that James O'Keefe assembled of ballot harvesting for Ilhan Omar, had been de-bunked.

It was not de-bunked. This was just another Dem scam to suppress the news. Center-wing news media will increasingly have to sue Dem-mainstream media (and faux-fact-checker) outlets for slander, just in order for notifications of their journalistic efforts to survive the huge censorship net put in place by Big Tech.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
- 95% of money to political parties from twitter and facebook employees going to dems.
- Stories on frontpage of today's startrib: 2 stories about how covid is getting much worse, story about how trump's efforts in iron range arent going to be significant, reference to myron medcalf starting a new series in section B of the paper that is entitled " Cost of Blackness in Minnesota Life". Ofcourse startrib has always been biased, reference coverage of dem and repub conventions as an example.

One from academia: UM is offering a webinair series featuring a 12-step plan to help white people overcome their feeling of privilege.

Truth is that media bias is so expected anymore that even the most aggredious occurrences just draw yawns.
Your point is proven.

Wow, never thought that @USAF was actually capable of proving anything. On second thought, I guess a one-word proof (or a name-calling) is about at his level.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score

> Facebook and twitter diminishing hunter biden computer story.

Last Saturday a protest rally against social-media censoring by Big Tech was organized in San Francisco by Team Save America.

The rally was (in a sense) never held. Well, lots of people showed up, but the "sense" in which it wasn't held is that a large number of Antifa and Black Lives Matter activists showed up and effectively prevented the rally by attacking the would-be rallyers.

The Antifa brutally attacked the (black, by the way) leader of the rally against censorship, kicking his teeth in.

By means of these fascist-like (by which I largely mean free-speech-preventing) tactics, the Antifa in effect shut down the rally by making it so violent that nobody in their right mind would stick around to be abused by yet more violence - such that the rally was called off.

Antifa and BLM have become the enforcers of Big Tech censorship.

See ...

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Crap, I thought Big started play next week. Did we beat Michigan? I can't find the score anywhere, it's almost like we haven't played yet this year, and that CNN said something that was a lie...

Wow you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel fir criticisms now huh, mixing up a date for football. Your getting desperate....

Spoofin

Reaction score
> Facebook and twitter diminishing hunter biden computer story.

Last Saturday a protest rally against social-media censoring by Big Tech was organized in San Francisco by Team Save America.

The rally was (in a sense) never held. Well, lots of people showed up, but the "sense" in which it wasn't held is that a large number of Antifa and Black Lives Matter activists showed up and effectively prevented the rally by attacking the would-be rallyers.

The Antifa brutally attacked the (black, by the way) leader of the rally against censorship, kicking his teeth in.

By means of these fascist-like (by which I largely mean free-speech-preventing) tactics, the Antifa in effect shut down the rally by making it so violent that nobody in their right mind would stick around to be abused by yet more violence - such that the rally was called off.

Antifa and BLM have become the enforcers of Big Tech censorship.

See ...

Are you saying someone was attacked by an idea?

golf

Reaction score
Very true. I look it as what if basketball team A bought and paid for the referees in advance of playing team B. Team B would be at a significant disadvantage as would be opposed by Team A and the officials. That is what is happening with the presidential election. America has always been distinctive from the rest of the world and i think that has served us and the world well. The dems and media want to turn us in to Europe, question is if that is the direction the american people want to go. I guess we will find out.

golf

Reaction score
Wally is choosing to believe anonymous sources and "former spooks" over the National Intelligence Director. Sounds reasonable.
Facts not important as always in this postmodern world.

Latest bias example. Can pretty much do these daily. Amazon is refusing to distribute academic/author Shelby Steele's book about the Michael Brown shooting. Even tge Washington Post gave Kamala Harris 4 pinocchios for lying about the shooting as shown in the attachment below. Yet the media to this day does little to remedy the false narrative that is applied to that situation. Even Obama's doj agrees with Steele's aaccount, yet Amazon fears the truth will hurt Biden's chances and so wont risk allowing the truth to be distributed.

Certainly Trump has had amazing policies first term, but for many conservatives it is his willingness to shine light on the press that endears them most to him.

Last edited:

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Comment Wally.

The Director of National Intelligence (Ratcliffe) has made a statement saying that there is no intelligence to support the claim that the Hunter Biden story is part of some Russian disinformtion operation.

Adam Schiff has been running around last weekend like a chicken with his head cut off, blabbering that it's all a Russian conspiracy. Ratcliffe, in no uncertain terms, tells us that these claims by Schiff are nothing but a big pile of Sch^t.

See ...

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Are you saying someone was attacked by an idea?
@Spoofin, thank you for your ever-timely sarcasm.

> Are you saying someone was attacked by an idea?

Yes! Not only that, but the (Antifa) idea having punched him in the mouth, he lost his teeth.

There's more on this in today's update.

The head of the group wanting to protest against Big Tech censorship (the one who got his teeth knocked out by an idea) has now been banned from Twitter and Instagram. Apparently, getting punched in the face by an idea, carries with it some severe consequences. [i.e., how dare you get punched in the face by the idea that we have contracted to eliminate your free speech in public (after we eliminated free speech on the Internet).]

In the height of irony, Google censored the video (from me) that I had intended to post to support this. I had to resort to some complicated search string within YouTube (knowing some relevant keywords) in order to convince Google to give me that result in spite of the fact that it was Google's intention to take away my freedom of speech by making the video I was looking for, invisible. It would probably be invisible to you to. That's what Google is doing right now - it is trying to get you to vote for hiden Biden (he just announced a Lid all week) by preventing you from getting the news that shows Biden to be a criminal. But I'll give you the link, thereby circumventing Google's devious ways. You're welcome.

Last edited:

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score

Latest bias example. Can pretty much do these daily. Amazon is refusing to distribute academic/author Shelby Steele's book about the Michael Brown shooting. Even tge Washington Post gave Kamala Harris 4 pinocchios for lying about the shooting as shown in the attachment below. Yet the media to this day does little to remedy the false narrative that is applied to that situation. Even Obama's doj agrees with Steele's aaccount, yet Amazon fears the truth will hurt Biden's chances and so wont risk allowing the truth to be distributed.

Certainly Trump has had amazing policies first term, but for many conservatives it is his willingness to shine light on the press that endears them most to him.

Yeah, I heard about the Shelby Steele ban. A great author.

This seems like a big escalation to me. Up til now, it seems that Amazon has been content to make big bucks off from Covid. But now Amazon has jumped into the fray (as if Google, Facebook and Twitter needed the support, ha ha).

I may have to buy all my books from B&N.

Wally

Reaction score

Amazon should bend Trump over, if I was Bezos I would sink Trump with dark money...

golf

Reaction score
Yeah, I heard about the Shelby Steele ban. A great author.

This seems like a big escalation to me. Up til now, it seems that Amazon has been content to make big bucks off from Covid. But now Amazon has jumped into the fray (as if Google, Facebook and Twitter needed the support, ha ha).

I may have to buy all my books from B&N.
The brazenness is so striking. Not even an attempt to hide the bias, it is right out there for all to see. They dont care.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Trump continues to engage the press, Joe continues to hide in the basement of one of his many houses. How long with the MSM keep protecting Joe?

golf

Reaction score
Trump continues to engage the press, Joe continues to hide in the basement of one of his many houses. How long with the MSM keep protecting Joe?

Yeah, this election is Trump versus the media. Biden is and has always been a mere afterthought. Would be totally appropriate for election ballots to look like this:
Choose one:
Donald J. Trump ________
USA media ________

Top Bottom