MSM Has Given Up on Reporting Actual News

golf

Reaction score
Joe Rogan, who has world's most popular podcast, is under pressure from a group of spotify employees. They are threatening a strike if they arent given editorial oversight of his show. Enemy of the People strikes again.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
The lawsuits against MSM, and now the Biden campaign, keep rolling forward. And these are significant in size and significant in terms of getting a favorable ruling for the plaintiffs. Of course, if the dems succeed in packing the SC none of this may matter, but for now, it must have the MSM's a bit worried. Maybe this is one of the reasons they're pushing so hard to get Hiden elected?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
More MSM lawsuits, and this time against Biden for lying about their organization. IMO, these lawsuits have considerable merit, especially against the Biden campaign.

Wally

Reaction score
More MSM lawsuits, and this time against Biden for lying about their organization. IMO, these lawsuits have considerable merit, especially against the Biden campaign.

Conservatives love lawsuits now, you can't msyke this shit up...

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Trump is evacuated from the White House to be sent to the hospital for COVID treatment, and CNN's response is to complain he didn't first stop to answer questions...

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Conservatives love lawsuits now, you can't msyke this shit up...
Not sure what msyke means, but guess you do. But just FYI for your confused imaginary world, conservatives are the party that wants law and order, they support the police and the courts; the libs are the party that wants sanctuary cities where laws don't apply to illegal immigrants, that want to ban bail so criminals can immediately be set free, that have opened the jail doors letting criminal go free (with the excuse that they may catch COVID if kept in jail), and for those where bail is still required, the Biden campaign is raising funds to make sure the rioters and looters are immediately back out on the streets so they can continue to commit crimes. So yes, holding liberals responsible for their crimes is important to conservatives.

golf

Reaction score
WIRED reporting 95% of employee contributions from apple, amazon, alphabet, microsoft, facebook, oracle have gone to Biden. Shocking part is Trump somehow got 5%, I bet those contributors did so on the down low.

Last edited:

USAF

Reaction score
WIRED reporting 95% of employee contributions from apple, amazon, alphabet, microsoft, facebook, oracle have gone to Biden. Shocking part is Trump somehow got 5%, I bet those contributors did so on the down low.
I agree, shocking. Theyre can't possibly be 5% of educated people who support Trump.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
I agree, shocking. Theyre can't possibly be 5% of educated people who support Trump.
Nah, it just means they are so well off virtue signaling is more important to them.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
In case your wondering why the "Pence has COVID" stories came up so fast in the debate, it's because it was a pre-planned strategy from the MSM to try to keep people from talking about the actual debate. They wrote the story in advance of the debate even happening...

Wally

Reaction score
In case your wondering why the "Pence has COVID" stories came up so fast in the debate, it's because it was a pre-planned strategy from the MSM to try to keep people from talking about the actual debate. They wrote the story in advance of the debate even happening...

They prewrite stories they expect to need, is it a surprise?

Are you also pissed that sports writers write a winning story and a losing story while the game is taking place?

Wally

Reaction score
Good we don't need any Russian Fake News!!!
😆😆😆😆

bga1

Reaction score
Steve Scully was not hacked- those were his emails....as expected. The media are such hacks. This was supposed to be the moderator for a presidential debate and he is working with the left. Unreal.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
NBC now forced to admit they lied to viewers during their Townhall that they scripted with the Biden campaign:

golf

Reaction score
CNN caught lying again, just totally making up "news":

As i have written many times, how much different is our press from that of china, russia or iran? Truly amazing that despite all out blitz against him by networks, big tech, white house press, academia, hollywood that trump is still close. Trump would win a landslide with an even playing field.

Scary thing is bernie is boasting how much he loves biden's platform and the vp candidate is the most liberal of all senators.

Dems have taken a hard left turn since obama as evidenced by kneeling before the flag at dem convention, not condemning and participating in the protests/riots of this past summer, fighting for catch and release immigration, kavanaugh debacle as some examples.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Steve Scully was not hacked- those were his emails....as expected. The media are such hacks. This was supposed to be the moderator for a presidential debate and he is working with the left. Unreal.

Too bad that C-SPAN used the leftist cancel-culture trick of canceling Steve Scully. Sure, he got busted exposing his anti-Trump bias, and then he lied about it, saying he got hacked when he didn't. I'm glad that debate got cancelled as it now appears he is not an unbiased moderator.

But I think it's bad that he got cancelled.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
Too bad that C-SPAN used the leftist cancel-culture trick of canceling Steve Scully. Sure, he got busted exposing his anti-Trump bias, and then he lied about it, saying he got hacked when he didn't. I'm glad that debate got cancelled as it not appears he is not an unbiased moderator.

But I think it's bad that he got cancelled.
Actually, I think they are saying he can come back after suspension. I agree with you. I think what should be happening at these debates is that there should be a full disclosure by the moderator of any potential conflicts of interest. The idea that Scully, a former Biden protege was going to moderate a debate between them is a bad one.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Actually, I think they are saying he can come back after suspension. I agree with you. I think what should be happening at these debates is that there should be a full disclosure by the moderator of any potential conflicts of interest. The idea that Scully, a former Biden protege was going to moderate a debate between them is a bad one.
As should the "independent voters" that ask questions -- they should disclose little tidbits like "I was a speechwriter for Obama".

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Crap, I thought Big started play next week. Did we beat Michigan? I can't find the score anywhere, it's almost like we haven't played yet this year, and that CNN said something that was a lie...

golf

Reaction score
Latest examples of media bias:
- Facebook and twitter diminishing hunter biden computer story.
- 95% of money to political parties from twitter and facebook employees going to dems.
- Stories on frontpage of today's startrib: 2 stories about how covid is getting much worse, story about how trump's efforts in iron range arent going to be significant, reference to myron medcalf starting a new series in section B of the paper that is entitled " Cost of Blackness in Minnesota Life". Ofcourse startrib has always been biased, reference coverage of dem and repub conventions as an example.

One from academia: UM is offering a webinair series featuring a 12-step plan to help white people overcome their feeling of privilege.

Truth is that media bias is so expected anymore that even the most aggredious occurrences just draw yawns.

Last edited:

USAF

Reaction score
Latest examples of media bias:
- Facebook and twitter diminishing hunter biden computer story.
- 95% of money to political parties from twitter and facebook employees going to dems.
- Stories on frontpage of today's startrib: 2 stories about how covid is getting much worse, story about how trump's efforts in iron range arent going to be significant, reference to myron medcalf starting a new series in section B of the paper that is entitled " Cost of Blackness in Minnesota Life". Ofcourse startrib has always been biased, reference coverage of dem and repub conventions as an example.

One from academia: UM is offering a webinair series featuring a 12-step plan to help white people overcome their feeling of privilege.

Truth is that media bias is so expected anymore that even the most aggredious occurrences just draw yawns.
Yawn

Top Bottom