More than half of Americans want President Trump out of the office before inauguration day

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
More than half of Americans want President Trump out of the office before inauguration day | Ipsos

FWIW -
As I've mentioned previously, I worked in marketing research and I worked primarily in medical research, but we also did some political polling, although not with Ipsos, who is considered a top notch firm in marketing research/polling.

Progress -

Washington, DC, January 10, 2021 - Over half of Americans believe Donald Trump should be removed from office before his term ends as two-thirds give him a good amount of the blame for the rioting that occurred in Washington, D.C. this week. This comes as less than a third of Americans trust Trump to protect democracy in the United States. However, America remains divided as only half of the country trusts Joe Biden to protect democracy in the U.S.

The majority of the American public (56%) says that Donald Trump should be removed from office before his term ends.

• Two-thirds (67%) say the President deserves a good amount (15%) or a great deal (52%) of the blame for the riots in Washington, D.C.
  • Virtually all Democrats (94%) and a majority of independents (58%) believe Trump should be removed; only 13% of Republicans agree.

jamiche

Reaction score
I think donald is just deeply misunderstood.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
If there does turn out to be violence in the wake of impeachment and/or removal, you can bet many Republicans will blame the violence on that congressional action. Which, of course, is how bad people operate.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Let me repeat: Trump would be well advised to resign at this point. I'm OK with him doing what's best for HIM just because it'd be what's best and safest for the country. That said, if he wants to go down fighting, you have to make him pay for that.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
If there does turn out to be violence in the wake of impeachment and/or removal, you can bet many Republicans will blame the violence on that congressional action. Which, of course, is how bad people operate.
Keep digging - sooner or later they'll get to China. See the action photo below -

1610543221526.png

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Guess they forgot about this classic chestnut (there's a reason methinks that these ditties are passed on from generation to generation) -

1610562329666.png

WOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

golfing18now

Reaction score
I'm not sure what it really accomplishes this close to the transition, but I'm surprised the numbers aren't higher.

stocker08

Reaction score
Such a shameful period in American history. Decades from now....people will ask where you were when President Dipshit got his dotard followers to stage a coup.

cncmin

Reaction score
Future HS history students are going to be like, wut?
About 35-40% of the ancestors of future American HS history students will have been complicit in the delusion.

Wally

Reaction score
Such a shameful period in American history. Decades from now....people will ask where you were when President Dipshit got his dotard followers to stage a coup.
Unless this is the new normal...
๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Unless this is the new normal...
๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
One way or another--acute or chronic--I'd like to take a step back and just say, what a terrible thing to happen to the United States.

Top Bottom