MLB pulling All-Star Game from Georgia is league's most important move since Jackie Robinson

howeda7

Reaction score
Republicans are going to smash corporate america now....
不不不不不不不
They should have no issue with the Dems rolling back the Trump tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy then. None! The QOP: the party of the working man!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Not one rebuttal to this post I made earlier. 不不不:

I missed this the first time I watched this video, but this is what Biden said at 6:45 of the video below:

this is Jim Crow on steroids what they are doing in Georgia AND 40 OTHER STATES.

This wasnt supposed to be about Georgia. This was planned in advance before they knew what the Georgia bill was going to end up as. But as rational as the Georgia legislation was, they had to make Georgia the flashpoint.

This is about HR1. Nothing else. 40 other states are Jim Crow on steroids?

this is Jim Crow on steroids what they are doing in Georgia AND 40 OTHER STATES.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Since your hearty endorsement is a curse, Ron should be getting caught with a live boy or dead girl any day now.
Funny. I once said the Republican governor of Missouri was a rising star, which was true at the time. All charges on him were dropped, but he resigned.

Did you know hes probably going to run for the US Senate (Missouri)?

I doubt hell win the primary, but you must be punch drunk from me knocking the shit out of your arguments over the last couple days if this is the best youve got. Per usual.

howeda7

Reaction score
Funny. I once said the Republican governor of Missouri was a rising star, which was true at the time. All charges on him were dropped, but he resigned.

Did you know hes probably going to run for the US Senate (Missouri)?
Why can't he win the primary? He's still less loathsome than Josh Hawley, right?

You were all about Little Marco Rubio too. Then he flopped big time in the primary. Choked. Like a dog. Chris Christi turned him into a puddle of goo right on stage. Now he's a pathetic, sad weather vane.

Wally

Reaction score
Maybe because the GOP is running Missouri into the ground. Good...

In Missouri, the state's embattled governor and GOP legislature are struggling to fund basic services, such as roads, higher education institutions, and health care for disabled. Even some Republicans are worried that the state is following a path that Kansas took earlier in the decade, when the GOP starkly cut taxes and later had to raise them.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Why can't he win the primary? He's still less loathsome than Josh Hawley, right?

You were all about Little Marco Rubio too. Then he flopped big time in the primary. Choked. Like a dog. Chris Christi turned him into a puddle of goo right on stage. Now he's a pathetic, sad weather vane.
howie, you may want to see a therapist. You seem to be having an emotional meltdown.

Being thrashed over the Georgia election law and Bidens lies may be the cause.

btw, hes not running for Hawleys seat. Hed be running for Sen Blunts open seat.

howeda7

Reaction score
howie, you may want to see a therapist. You seem to be having an emotional meltdown.

Being thrashed over the Georgia election law and Bidens lies may be the cause.

btw, hes not running for Hawleys seat. Hed be running for Sen Blunts open seat.
You're becoming more absurd with each post. Pointing out your failed political heroes is hardly a meltdown. And your ability to regurgitate Fox News talking points and deflections is only a "thrashing" in your beautiful mind.

I'm aware it's not Hawley's seat, dummy. But if Hawley can win in MO, so can your hero.

I'm still waiting for you to explain why Colorado's voter rolls are "cleaner" than Georgia's and therefore it's OK for CO to vote by mail. You seem to accidentally ignore anything you can't "yeahbut" away. Fraud.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You're becoming more absurd with each post. Pointing out your failed political heroes is hardly a meltdown. And your ability to regurgitate Fox News talking points and deflections is only a "thrashing" in your beautiful mind.

I'm aware it's not Hawley's seat, dummy. But if Hawley can win in MO, so can your hero.

I'm still waiting for you to explain why Colorado's voter rolls are "cleaner" than Georgia's and therefore it's OK for CO to vote by mail. You seem to accidentally ignore anything you can't "yeahbut" away. Fraud.
Its a theory based on historical issues. Colorado hasnt been accused of using outdated lists. Georgia was leading up to 2018.

You rarely answer my questions, like explaining why the Georgia voter ID requirements are so difficult to fulfill for voters?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Theres only a couple serious lefties on this forum, including StPaul, and hes lost some credibility, and JTF. Im struggling to think of others. Maybe Nax? But I havent seen his posting much. GophinIowa too, except on covid.

At least JTF uses some information to argue with without all the name calling.

And he knows when hes been beat and just runs away for a while.

Wally

Reaction score
Theres only a couple serious lefties on this forum, including StPaul, and hes lost some credibility, and JTF. Im struggling to think of others. Maybe Nax? But I havent seen his posting much. GophinIowa too, except on covid.

At least JTF uses some information to argue with without all the name calling.

And he knows when hes been beat and just runs away for a while.
Umm, was there a point I missed in that post?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Accused by who?
Note the number of Inactive voters in 2016. The Georgia Sec of State, now governor, Brian Kemp cleaned the list up of inactive voters that hadnt participated in an election in a long time. Youll note in the pic below that the number of inactive voters increased to significant levels over time and then had purges to clean the list up, not just in 2018 as alleged by the Dems. Note 2004:

You spent a lot of time bitching about it, but many states have expiration dates if you dont participate in recent elections as a means of maintaining integrity and reducing voter fraud. Also note, that Active voters also have increased every year, which undermines the contention that the vote is being suppressed.

2F610EEB-4E63-446F-86FA-7DA1BEFD4C17.jpeg

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Apologies howie. Apparently Colorados voter integrity isnt great either.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If you watch the interview, the Lt Gov also states that claims of voter suppression are baseless as well. But you and CNN arent interested in that part of his perspective.

BTW, at no time did he say that these changes were bad legislation or unfair or unjust or onerous. But he apparently is no fan of Trump and good friends with Raffensberger.

I think we could also say that the wild claims of voter suppression had a direct impact on the consent decree that the GA Sec of State agreed to. So was that bad? Stacy Abrams still hasnt conceded her defeat in the gubernatorial election of 2018 b/c she claims voters were suppressed in the largest turnout of an off-cycle election in Georgia history.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
howies boy GA Sec of State Raffensperger is truthtelling:

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger warned this week that the blistering criticism Democrats are slinging at Georgias new voting law may be a cover for their objective of taking control of elections through sweeping election reform at the federal level.
Last month, Republican Governor Brian Kemp signed Georgias new voting law, a 98-page bill dubbed SB 202, prompting an immediate outcry from critics who declared the law Jim Crow 2.0. Democrats condemned the law as severely restricting voting access, especially for voters of color, while President Biden called the law an atrocity and said that his Justice Department is reviewing it.

I believe at the end of the day, most things become very political, Raffensperger said Wednesday in an interview with The Daily Wire.
Georgias secretary of state cautioned that a mammoth election reform bill recently passed by the House could be the impetus behind the vehement response from Democrats. House Democrats passed the For the People Act, otherwise known as HR-1, with zero Republican votes last month.
I believe that nationally, Democrats want to use SB 202 here in Georgia as their justification for really taking over federal elections with HR-1, Raffensperger said. And so thats really, I think, whats going on at the end of the day.

Top Bottom