Missouri Hairstylist Exposes 91 People

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Missouri, a state that reopened salons, had a stylist show up to work for 8 days in a row while symptomatic with Covid 19. She exposed 7 coworkers and 84 clients

This is exactly why we need to open up. You cannot trust businesses to protect workers and clients, and you cannot expect people to protect other people. The sooner we completely open up and infect everyone, the sooner this pandemic ends.

Section2

Reaction score
Missouri, a state that reopened salons, had a stylist show up to work for 8 days in a row while symptomatic with Covid 19. She exposed 7 coworkers and 84 clients

This is exactly why we need to open up. You cannot trust businesses to protect workers and clients, and you cannot expect people to protect other people. The sooner we completely open up and infect everyone, the sooner this pandemic ends.
Exposed. How many contracted? Glad she did, will give us a lot of data.

stocker08

Reaction score

This is good. This is freedom.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
What troubles me about this is that some governors will use this example to say that we can’t re-open, especially small businesses that come in contact with their customers, regardless of whatever measures the businesses take and the fact that this person didn’t use good judgment in serving customers when she was symptomatic.

There may be some good that comes of it though, in learning about how her customers were effected, what precautions they used, how transmittable it was, etc. Her disregard for the safety of others is astonishing though, whatever you believe about this virus.

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
I can go to Target and stand 6 inches from people the entire time I’m there. I can go to church at a limited capacity, but the golf course bathroom is off limits in my state, as it’s too dangerous. And you can’t touch the flag at the course, but the Instacart shopper can pick up and put down every item in the store without it being a problem.

Amazing times.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I can go to Target and stand 6 inches from people the entire time I’m there. I can go to church at a limited capacity, but the golf course bathroom is off limits in my state, as it’s too dangerous. And you can’t touch the flag at the course, but the Instacart shopper can pick up and put down every item in the store without it being a problem.

Amazing times.
The arbitrary discretion of state governors. The logic is hard to decipher.

jamiche

Reaction score
There isn’t any logic. Walz cannot run the entire state. He shouldn’t try.
This is crazy and stupid. The rabbit holers defend trump by saying that this is the governors' war to fight. Then they complain about how the governors are fighting the war. The rabbit holers reject data, statistics and epidemiology and then applaud the woman for exposing her customers because of all of the data that it will generate.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score

Amazing times.
That's a lie.

And pee on a tree, it's great fun try it sometime.

Section2

Reaction score
This is crazy and stupid. The rabbit holers defend trump by saying that this is the governors' war to fight. Then they complain about how the governors are fighting the war. The rabbit holers reject data, statistics and epidemiology and then applaud the woman for exposing her customers because of all of the data that it will generate.
The more local decisions are made, the better. Walz is not capable of gauging the safety of every individual business in the state, so he shouldn’t try. If Trump was making these kinds of decisions at a national level it would be even worse.

it’s not a war.

We aren’t rejecting data, statistics, or epidemiology.

MplsGopher

Reaction score

You and your family first.

It is my constitutional right to resist infection.

Top Bottom