Minnesota is Turning Red

MNGopher23

Reaction score
Late to this thread, but the west/northwest of this state is 100% Trump, that is from the sample size of heading from metro traveling w 94 to Alexandria. I have yet to see a single Trump sign in NE mpls. Also have seen more BLM signs than Biden or Trump combined in NE for whatever that's worth. I guess BLM sign may be a Biden supporter by default.
I currently live in NE and agree with your point, I haven't seen a Biden or Trump sign but a lot of BLM signs. To be honest, I think if you have a Trump sign, it will be vandalized or taken down within 24 hours. For what it's worth I'll be voting Trump this election but I wouldn't dare put my house at jeopardy by having a Trump sign in my yard.

stocker08

Reaction score
Biden is allegedly catholic, so... 😅
Didn't realize he was a priest. Not to mention that christians (including catholics) are more widely affiliated with the right. Lots of child molesters over there I guess?

Spoofin

Reaction score
I currently live in NE and agree with your point, I haven't seen a Biden or Trump sign but a lot of BLM signs. To be honest, I think if you have a Trump sign, it will be vandalized or taken down within 24 hours. For what it's worth I'll be voting Trump this election but I wouldn't dare put my house at jeopardy by having a Trump sign in my yard.
It’s really sad that folks can’t express thier views anymore if it is pro-Trump. I know of a large Trump sign near my house that has been vandalized many times. Funny, I don’t hear about Biden signs being vandalized.

Wally

Reaction score
Here is a great and recent example that of this...

I say that one is 50/50 they did it themselves. The paint job covered every group. I have yet to see anywhere else Bidens name spray painted next to BLM. Just wait for the crowd fund sob story...

MNGopher23

Reaction score
I say that one is 50/50 they did it themselves. The paint job covered every group. I have yet to see anywhere else Bidens name spray painted next to BLM. Just wait for the crowd fund sob story...
I agree, let's wait for all the facts to come out and a full thorough investigation. However, if it were the other way around there would have probably have been riots or protests, Waldo.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
I agree, let's wait for all the facts to come out and a full thorough investigation. However, if it were the other way around this would have probably have been riots or protests, Waldo.
Maybe the fact that its been happening to black people for a long time might have something to do with the protests?

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Didn't realize he was a priest. Not to mention that christians (including catholics) are more widely affiliated with the right. Lots of child molesters over there I guess?
I'll put a trigger warning on my next joke lol. I'm sure both parties are involved in child trafficking and abuse, it's clearly a serious issue. When you throw Hollywood into the mix, the child abuse scale dips heavily to the left. The current pope is as left leaning as they have basically ever had, from what I have heard about him at least.

MNGopher23

Reaction score
Maybe the fact that its been happening to black people for a long time might have something to do with the protests?
What does any of what I posted have to do with black people? Why are you trying to make this a race issues? A majority of the people out protesting Donald Trump aren't even black, they are SJWs and far leftist millennials that have been told have been told he is the devil. Many of them have mental health issues, social issues, and a strange victim complex.

What I posted and have talked about on this thread is Red vs. Blue, not Black vs. White. If people feel the need to burn someone's house, or garage down because of their political affiliation then I'm afraid much worse is to come. However, like you said, let's wait for all facts to come out before jumping to conclusions because that happens way too often in today's age.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Smart move. The liberal "brownshirts" are on the rampage in Minneapolis, trying to burn down houses if they support Trump.

Wally

Reaction score
What does any of what I posted have to do with black people? Why are you trying to make this a race issues? A majority of the people out protesting Donald Trump aren't even black, they are SJWs and far leftist millennials that have been told have been told he is the devil. Many of them have mental health issues, social issues, and a strange victim complex.

What I posted and have talked about on this thread is Red vs. Blue, not Black vs. White. If people feel the need to burn someone's house, or garage down because of their political affiliation then I'm afraid much worse is to come. However, like you said, let's wait for all facts to come out before jumping to conclusions because that happens way too often in today's age.
I don't see to many massive antiTrump rallys lately, only BLM. So i guess whatever.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I'll put a trigger warning on my next joke lol. I'm sure both parties are involved in child trafficking and abuse, it's clearly a serious issue. When you throw Hollywood into the mix, the child abuse scale dips heavily to the left. The current pope is as left leaning as they have basically ever had, from what I have heard about him at least.
I prefer the old days when the Popes were nazis.

OldBob53

Reaction score
So Minnesotans are finally growing some hair on their chests?

Minnesota

Reaction score
Stage 1 = Deny*

*Acknowledgment to Spoof: The libs go through three stages about Hiden: Deny, Downplay, Blame
Sorry man, no anarchist is that excited about Joe Biden. Most anarchists can also probably draw the symbol correctly. This is most likely insurance fraud.

howeda7

Reaction score
Qanon rules, am I right?

howeda7

Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of Biden voters in MAGA country feel the same way. I don't think my neighbors will vandalize it, but they will probably make sure their dog takes an extra big dump in my yard. Still not worth it.

howeda7

Reaction score
Whoa!!!! BIG TRUMP SIGNS!

Sounds like it's over. Biden can't compete with big signs.

Guess what I saw in Red Wing? About ten Biden signs and only four Trump signs.

Biden is back in the game? But all of those signs were pretty normal sized....
MN1 is going Biden and maybe flipping their house seat.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
It’s really sad that folks can’t express thier views anymore if it is pro-Trump. I know of a large Trump sign near my house that has been vandalized many times. Funny, I don’t hear about Biden signs being vandalized.
Biden signs have been stolen in my area.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
You idiot. Go to the Milwaukee suburbs. Republicans are breaking windows and threatening neighbors who have BLM or Biden signs.

You're truly a moron.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
MN1 is going Biden and maybe flipping their house seat.
I hope so. I live in MN1. I think those races will be close. If the results mirror 2018, we might have close loses in both. If we could swap Faribault for Northfield, that might be enough to put us over the top.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
You idiot. Go to the Milwaukee suburbs. Republicans are breaking windows and threatening neighbors who have BLM or Biden signs.

You're truly a moron.
The victim mentality of these people is startling and it appears to be impervious to how much power they have. They can't ever seem to stop whining about how oppressed they are. Even on this board where they outnumber us by at least 60% to 40%, they think they're victims.

I actually saw a "Black Lives Matter" sign in my area for the very first time recently. I thought "I don't know who those people are but I admire their guts."

Top Bottom