Minnesota is Turning Red

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Looks like a bunch of butthurt dotards comparing whose a$$ is the most red. Don't worry dummies. I never thought much of you prior to this embarrassing circle jerk.
A circle jerk.? Is that like all you ANTEFA jerks offs get together and talk trash about the U.S. or all you ANTEFFA Boys shoot off in a shot glass , put a little rum in in it and take a shot of man cream?

If you swim in this cesspool, as you have said he members of this board do, I wouldn't put it past you!

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
A circle jerk.? Is that like all you ANTEFA jerks get togethe and talk trash about the U.S.r or are all you ANTEFFA Boys shoot off in a shot glass , put a little rum in in it and take a shot of man cream?

If you swim in this cesspool, as you have sais as have beem quoted so, I wouldn;t put it past you!
Sleep it off.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
On behalf of all of us elites that live in Minneapolis, I would like to thank the rest of you Minnesotians for paying for the bulldozing remodeling of our city. Sure, you're probably looking at your local town and community and thinking you could use some of that $130M that we're taking from you you're volunteering to give to us. But that's why we're in charge, because we of course know how to spend your money better than you do. Remember, this is only possible because you continue to vote Blue.
Sincerely,
The Democratic Party

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Compare Trump's visit to Bemidji with crowds and reporters and where after the event Trump walked over to reporters to take questions; to Hiden's visit where he even blocked reporters from coming into the building where he was hiding. Not only wouldn't he take any questions, he didn't want local reporters (meaning reporters he can't control) from seeing him.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I drove through southern Wisconsin today. Trump signs everywhere. Big ones. Not one Biden sign.

Here in suburban Illinois, where Republican votes don’t count in presidential elections, I’ve only seen one Biden sign, but a fair number of Trump signs.

Wally

Reaction score
I just finished filling out my 10 mail in ballots, man that was alot of work....hahahaha 😂😂😂

stocker08

Reaction score
I drove through southern Wisconsin today. Trump signs everywhere. Big ones. Not one Biden sign.

Here in suburban Illinois, where Republican votes don’t count in presidential elections, I’ve only seen one Biden sign, but a fair number of Trump signs.
Whoa!!!! BIG TRUMP SIGNS!

Sounds like it's over. Biden can't compete with big signs.

Guess what I saw in Red Wing? About ten Biden signs and only four Trump signs.

Biden is back in the game? But all of those signs were pretty normal sized....

justthefacts

Reaction score
On behalf of all of us elites that live in Minneapolis, I would like to thank the rest of you Minnesotians for paying for the bulldozing remodeling of our city. Sure, you're probably looking at your local town and community and thinking you could use some of that $130M that we're taking from you you're volunteering to give to us. But that's why we're in charge, because we of course know how to spend your money better than you do. Remember, this is only possible because you continue to vote Blue.
Sincerely,
The Democratic Party
I admit it's a radical change from the past when Minneapolis tax dollars fund everything else in the state

stocker08

Reaction score
A circle jerk.? Is that like all you ANTEFA jerks offs get together and talk trash about the U.S. or all you ANTEFFA Boys shoot off in a shot glass , put a little rum in in it and take a shot of man cream?

If you swim in this cesspool, as you have said he members of this board do, I wouldn't put it past you!
Did anyone forget about this brain spasm? lol.

MennoSota

Reaction score
I was listening to WCCO and a news report that a poll showed Biden leading. However, as they shared the poll, it turned out that of those who thought Trump had done a poor job with Covid19, Biden was favored. Essentially the wording of the poll twisted it toward favoring Biden, but was meaningless as a poll showing who would win the November election.
What it shows is how far the MSM will go to mislead people in hopes of swaying the populace.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I was listening to WCCO and a news report that a poll showed Biden leading. However, as they shared the poll, it turned out that of those who thought Trump had done a poor job with Covid19, Biden was favored. Essentially the wording of the poll twisted it toward favoring Biden, but was meaningless as a poll showing who would win the November election.
What it shows is how far the MSM will go to mislead people in hopes of swaying the populace.
Most public polls are meant to influence the election versus inform voters. Happens every election: Dems are going to win in a landslide and then at the last moment the pollsters all of a sudden shift to "it's really close" so their poll results don't look so bad when the final tally comes in.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
"I am, by nature, a starter of fires. My work has been to figure out where I'm going to burn down everything around me by adding the fuel of my religion, skin color, gender, or even tone."
-- Ilhan Omar

The libs, calling for more riots, burning, and destruction. It's no wonder MN is turning Red.

GopherRock

GopherHole Straw Boss
Reaction score
The recent high-water mark for the Minnesota Republican Party, both in terms of raw votes and % of votes cast, was the "Yes" position on the 2012 constitutional amendments. And I very much doubt that the GOP wants to repeat that election.

Can a Republican win a statewide election in Minnesota? Sure.

Will the current edition of the GOP need to be burnt to the ground first? Yes.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
The recent high-water mark for the Minnesota Republican Party, both in terms of raw votes and % of votes cast, was the "Yes" position on the 2012 constitutional amendments. And I very much doubt that the GOP wants to repeat that election.

Can a Republican win a statewide election in Minnesota? Sure.

Will the current edition of the GOP Minneapolis need to be burnt to the ground first? Yes.
Fixed it for you. The libs are definitely off to a good start on getting it "burnt to the ground". As IIlhan Omar stated, "I am, by nature, a starter of fires. My work has been to figure out where I'm going to burn down everything around me by adding the fuel of my religion, skin color, gender, or even tone."

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Kamala's "Minnesota Freedom Funds" is working hard to get sexual predators freed from the bonds of having to pay bail.
  • The Minnesota Freedom Fund helped bail out of jail six men accused of domestic violence between June and August, court documents obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation show.
  • Two of the men allegedly strangled women in their own homes, and all but one had been previously convicted of domestic violence, court records show.
Pimps replacing the police force, and sexual predators roaming the streets, all part of the Democratic Party utopia that they're advocating.

Wally

Reaction score
Kamala's "Minnesota Freedom Funds" is working hard to get sexual predators freed from the bonds of having to pay bail.
  • The Minnesota Freedom Fund helped bail out of jail six men accused of domestic violence between June and August, court documents obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation show.
  • Two of the men allegedly strangled women in their own homes, and all but one had been previously convicted of domestic violence, court records show.
Pimps replacing the police force, and sexual predators roaming the streets, all part of the Democratic Party utopia that they're advocating.
Yes only rich sexual predators should be able to get out,of course. 😂😂😂😂

Wally

Reaction score
Are you referring to Biden, Clinton and other elite Democrats?

He thinks if your poor you should sit in jail and if your rich thats unnecessary. The argument should be letting people out in the first place. If bail is offered it should be equally available regardless of your wealth. It involves truly believing all people are equal in the eyes of the law.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Late to this thread, but the west/northwest of this state is 100% Trump, that is from the sample size of heading from metro traveling w 94 to Alexandria. I have yet to see a single Trump sign in NE mpls. Also have seen more BLM signs than Biden or Trump combined in NE for whatever that's worth. I guess BLM sign may be a Biden supporter by default.

Top Bottom