Minnesota is Turning Red

USAF

Reaction score
He isn't an actual person. He is a sock puppet. He has claimed to be a veteran and in a VA discussion he posted "information" that is untrue that every veteran would know. Same for USAF. They are fake posters. Fake American trolls. I would think they could belong to a conservative trying to make liberal thought look bad. It is a poor election year tactic. Stop it.
A little over 26 years of active duty for me.
You're welcome.

stocker08

Reaction score
I can prove that you did. That makes you a lying fool. buffoon and idiot.
Prove it, dotard.

D2GSU said:
I can find it & when I do will you admit your a fake just wanting to hares those that are more intelligent than you?

You mean just like the post that stated every Gopher fan that posted on this forum, was in your words.

Quote Shocker08 saying - "the OTB board is a cesspool filled with dotards.

So now you have decided to swim in the cesspool too. Isn't that right StockerDolt08!
Don't do drugs, kids. You might end up like ^^^.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Speaking of reading, give 1984 a shot. One of the best non-fiction books I have read.
Better than 1984, read Yevgeny Zemyatin's "We', which is the original and the book Orwell ripped off to write "1984."

stocker08

Reaction score
Nobody who wears a plastic pocket protector would confuse you with Brock Lesnar
Confusing post. Are you saying that the righties on this board wear pocket protectors? I think your fingers moved quicker than your brain on this one.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Nobody who wears a plastic pocket protector would confuse you with Brock Lesnar
Did you mean a a plastic pocket protector or a cup to protect his nads the next time he is out violently protesting with ANTEFA? That way when the National Guard hits him in the crotch with a bean bag round he will just barf and bruised !.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
I thought so. Fear the truth - lyre! Sadly if you went back to erase your posts to me I quoted you. Your to lazy to do that because you never tried to prove me wrong on the Gopher Football forum but I did prove you wrong - one that speaks with forked P-Lips!

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
No proof. Just lies. Dotard.

Its late I'll give you and the board tomorrow what you want. Please forgive me for the delay, but I know you anticipate reading your fraud in front of this board. I shall make a separate thread for this one!

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
Its late I'll give you and the board tomorrow what you want. Please forgive me for the delay, but I know you anticipate your fraud in front of this board. I shall make a separate thread for this one!
You're going to make another thread to highlight what a moron you are? Good. I have to imagine that all your spamming will get you banned eventually.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Its late I'll give you and the board tomorrow what you want. Please forgive me for the delay, but I know you anticipate reading your fraud in front of this board. I shall make a separate thread for this one!
No one on this board pays attention to what Stocker says. You may be the only one left who doesn’t have him on ignore.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
You're going to make another thread to highlight what a moron you are? Good. I have to imagine that all your spamming will get you banned eventually.
Not spamming idiot,just catching you in another lye.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
No one on this board pays attention to what Stocker says. You may be the only one left who doesn’t have him on ignore.
Thank you Spoofin for your assessment!
Thanks for your TRUTHFUL statement about it, the thing.. After I prove him a fraud again I shall do the same!

stocker08

Reaction score
Butthurt spoofin. Lol....nah. You're right to side with GSU. He makes you sound halfway intelligent. Low bar set by the righties.

diehard

Reaction score
A little over 26 years of active duty for me.
You're welcome.
It is impossible to believe from someone who hates America on the level you do. If you were ever in uniform you would never have even gotten through Lackland.

USAF

Reaction score
It is impossible to believe from someone who hates America on the level you do. If you were ever in uniform you would never have even gotten through Lackland.
3709 BMTS. Honor graduate, some 40 odd years ago. Did ok, too, in fact you can just call me "chief."

And I don't hate America. I hate Trump, and what he and his supporters are doing to it.

stocker08

Reaction score
GSU, booj, livingunder45IQ, KFC, diehard, brokenbrain.....

Looks like a bunch of butthurt dotards comparing whose a$$ is the most red. Don't worry dummies. I never thought much of you prior to this embarrassing circle jerk.

Wally

Reaction score
Trumpers should just move to Mississippi and see how much they love living in a red state....

Top Bottom