Minnesota is Turning Red

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
This is really funny, considering trump is such good friends with Putin and requested his help in winning the election. You don’t care what trump does because he’s all in on your racist anti human rights agenda.

Whats not funny is that China, Iran and North Korea are pulling for the Democrats to get relief on sanctions and terrifies & you can expect miss information on the net from those 3.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Seriously? Can you honestly turn on CNN or open the WaPo and say they aren't an active agent of the Democratic Party? Holy shit, it's laughable, and they aren't even hiding it anymore.
I want to clear up something here. When I said that Democratic mayors and governors and the mainstream media "aren't doing anything of the sort" and said "prove it" to your post, I was referring to this language in a previous post from GopherWeatherGuy:

"I think you should look again at how Democratic governors and mayors, overwhelmingly supported by the liberal media and social media, have completely changed the narrative to continue to take away peoples rights, censor original thoughts, and accuse anyone who doesn't agree with them as racists, nazi's, anti-Science, ignorant, white supremacists..."

As to your assertion that CNN and WaPo appear to be in the bag for Democrats (at least during this presidential election cycle), I can't disagree with that but that doesn't make the italicized quote above correct.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Whats not funny is that China, Iran and North Korea are pulling for the Democrats to get relief on sanctions and terrifies & you can expect miss information on the net from those 3.
Well, that is the danger of allowing foreign actors to intervene in elections, isn't it? What goes around comes around. Hillary Clinton warned of this some time ago. The recent bi-partisan senate report detailed that Russia was actively working for Trump once again in similar fashion to 2016. While the report acknowledged that China and Iran (I don't recall hearing anything about North Korea but I guess that's possible) were advocating for Biden, the report indicated their efforts were more traditional and far less pervasive than Russia's.

gopherjay

Reaction score
The reshuffling of the political parties continues. The Democrats keep adding radicals and the Republicans keep adding people with traditional American values.
That is hilarious. Democrats and Republicans no longer know what traditional American values are. Now it is Trump values as he is the farthest thing from what I knew as traditional Republican values. Republicans used to hate the Russians and were for law and order, not pardons and getting spooned by a scam artist like Trump.

Section2

Reaction score
That is hilarious. Democrats and Republicans no longer know what traditional American values are. Now it is Trump values as he is the farthest thing from what I knew as traditional Republican values. Republicans used to hate the Russians and were for law and order, not pardons and getting spooned by a scam artist like Trump.
Trump is certainly not a traditional Republican. But that's ok. Republicans hated communism, not Russian people, still believe in law and order, I don't really understand your complaint about pardons.

Democrats are openly anti america, it's really not much of a leap to proclaim that the party does not represent traditional american values. They are campaigning on destroying what's left of them.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Well, that is the danger of allowing foreign actors to intervene in elections, isn't it? What goes around comes around. Hillary Clinton warned of this some time ago. The recent bi-partisan senate report detailed that Russia was actively working for Trump once again in similar fashion to 2016. While the report acknowledged that China and Iran (I don't recall hearing anything about North Korea but I guess that's possible) were advocating for Biden, the report indicated their efforts were more traditional and far less pervasive than Russia's.

No interference from any outside country in U.S. elections is acceptable.

You do know that Obama was notified of the Russian proganda on the net months before the last election and decided not to tell the American people. All countries that try to interfere with US elections should be punished with a computer attack of our own. As far as I know the Russians only used propaganda in social media which some of the networks picked up on and ran with it. They did not hit the electronic balloting system maybe because it might have been much easier to trace.

bga1

Reaction score
I am thinking right now that you have no idea what Trump's actual positions are.
He lines up perfectly with conservatives on the following:
He is pro business- especially small business
National security and a strong military
Lower tax burden and smaller government
Less regulation
Border control and stop illegal immigration
Limit abortion as much as possible
Religious liberty and free speech
Tough on Russia? Yes. Much tougher than Obama for example
American exceptionalism
Israel is our friend
He is for educations vouchers
Law and order
A fair justice system based on rule of law (as opposed to the Lynch/ Holder politicized DOJ)
Constitutionalism in the supreme court
He view jobs and opportunity as the way to resolve racial differences rather than entitlement and victim mentality of the Dems

Where Trump doesn't match up is with the neocons:
He is anti war (are you pro war?)- very much like Reagan actually- peace through strength
He wants to spend a lot on infrastructure
He uses tariffs more than traditional Rs who have been in bed with the chamber of commerce.
He is tougher on big business than standard Rs

What Trump positions do you disagree with. Let's debate rather than throw bombs.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Obama, Biden, Bernie, and AOC are the ones that want to “fundamentally change America “.

Apparently, the joke is on you.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
You'll find other inadvertent situations like this. How do you interpret kneeling? Prayer, respect, loving and so on. The right wouldn't know about prayer as to what God would want, respect to all as well as loving to all.

The right is always famous for turning and twisting things around to accommodate their evil ways. By the way Trump has made over 20,000 lies in his 3 1/2 years as so called president and he calls himself a Christian. I doubt if he knows what the word Christian really means as well as many on this thread.
Trump is as much a Christian as the Clintons are Christians.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
No interference from any outside country in U.S. elections is acceptable.

You do know that Obama was notified of the Russian proganda on the net months before the last election and decided not to tell the American people.
Supposedly, that was due partially to McConnell threatening him if he did.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I want to clear up something here. When I said that Democratic mayors and governors and the mainstream media "aren't doing anything of the sort" and said "prove it" to your post, I was referring to this language in a previous post from GopherWeatherGuy:

"I think you should look again at how Democratic governors and mayors, overwhelmingly supported by the liberal media and social media, have completely changed the narrative to continue to take away peoples rights,
Yep, and I correctly pointed out how Democratic governors and mayors like Walz and Frey are very much taking aways the rights stipulated in the first and second amendments of the constitution, such as dictator Walz mandating that people they cannot assemble for a church meeting. Assemble for "peaceful protest", they're fine with that. Assemble for a church service, not a chance. You're fine with them trampling on the constitutionally protected rights of American citizens, I get that, but please don't pretend it's not happening.

bga1

Reaction score
You'll find other inadvertent situations like this. How do you interpret kneeling? Prayer, respect, loving and so on. The right wouldn't know about prayer as to what God would want, respect to all as well as loving to all.

The right is always famous for turning and twisting things around to accommodate their evil ways. By the way Trump has made over 20,000 lies in his 3 1/2 years as so called president and he calls himself a Christian. I doubt if he knows what the word Christian really means as well as many on this thread.
#2 could you be so kind as to list just 10 of the lies that Trump has told. And oh by the way, can they be a little more substantive than a boast about crowd size? Can it be something more along the lines of Obamacare will save each family $2500 per year....you know, a big lie to get a policy done? Thanks #2!

bga1

Reaction score
Trump is as much a Christian as the Clintons are Christians.
A lot of these dolts try to claim that Christians (which is a big broad category) vote for Trump because we think he is a Christian. That is completely false. Why I vote for Trump is because he consistently defends Christian values with his policies. His lack of humility and his past are nothing like Christian values. But he has made promises and it is a really odd thing- he kept the promises! So he gets my vote again.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Obviously Trump is not an evangelical, and perhaps not a practicing Christian at all? That said, if you're an evangelical, or a Christian, you've got two options. 1) Trump who has been very respectful of Christians & defended their causes. vs 2) The Democrats who've shut down their churches, arrested them for worshiping, have banned singing in church & as a group, struggle to contain their abject hatred of Christians. There's not a whole lot to think about if you're a Christian. Their support for Trump does not mean they believe he's one of them, only that he'll defend their right to freedom of religion.

stocker08

Reaction score
TALON

My spelling is not that great & I'll admit that, but my content isn't. However, if I mis spell a word you should be able to use context clues to understand my post if you actually have that skill.

I doubt you have a sack anymore. You have probably used enough steroids, with your work out rutean, that all your junk has shriveled up into nothing. Not only that Stocker Brock08, it just sound bad that you would allow another man to hang onto your sack!
Your content is as bad as your spelling.

And this post is proof that the only thing that is shriveled here is your brain. SAD!

stocker08

Reaction score
He's tried to cancel Kaepernick, Bill Maher, almost every non-right wing media talking head, Jonah Goldeberg, every Never Trumper with a voice, anyone who speaks out negatively about him.

We haven't even talked about the companies he's wants, tried, or threatened to cancel.

He tries to cancel anyone and everyone that isn't politically correct, according to Trump's version of what's correct. A manchild with daddy issues. He's the ultimate PC warrior.
What planet do these righties live on? Trump is the worst of the worst when it comes to "canceling" people and things. He uses his pedestal to lash out wildly....and since he has a loyal dotard following....it's effective. His attacks on companies (Goodyear boycott?) is truly unique to someone in his position.

Last edited:

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Your content is as bad as your spelling.

And this post is proof that the only thing that is shriveled here is your brain. SAD!
Your posts are mainly attacks against people that you disagree with. Do you remember what you said about all the posters that posts on this board? You actully don't post any thing with content here.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
Your posts are mainly attacks against people that you disagree with. Do you remember what you said about all the posters that posts on this board? You actully don't post any thing with content here.
I bet if we shuffled some of these words around....it might actually say something.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Another Democratic Minnesota mayor jumps on the Trump train. This is the biggest tell in politics when people running for office on downstream tickets start attaching or distancing themselves from the upstream election. You don't see anyone from the Dem side rushing to BIden's camp. Even when Biden gives a staged talk, he's basically there on his own. Contrast that with Pence's talk in Duluth, where the stage was filled with politicians from both parties wanting to be part of the Trump train.

stocker08

Reaction score
Another Democratic Minnesota mayor jumps on the Trump train. This is the biggest tell in politics when people running for office on downstream tickets start attaching or distancing themselves from the upstream election. You don't see anyone from the Dem side rushing to BIden's camp. Even when Biden gives a staged talk, he's basically there on his own. Contrast that with Pence's talk in Duluth, where the stage was filled with politicians from both parties wanting to be part of the Trump train.
Oh my! A mayor? Well.....this is certainly alarming!

Former Gov. John Kasich, who challenged Trump for the GOP nomination in 2016, has been one of Biden’s most vocal Republican backers, lauding his “experience and his wisdom and his decency” at the Democratic convention on Monday.

Biden has won the endorsements of four Republican cabinet secretaries; Obama administration Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, and Bush administration Secretary of State Colin Powell and EPA Director Christine Whitman, who appeared at the DNC alongside Kasich.

Anthony Scaramucci, who served as Trump’s White House communications director for just two weeks, endorsed Biden and called Trump “crazy,” while former Homeland Security Department Chief of Staff Miles Taylor accused Trump of withholding disaster aid from blue states and claiming “magical authorities” above the law.

Carly Fiorina, a former Hewlett Packard CEO and GOP presidential candidate who was briefly the running mate of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.), said she cannot support Trump and that “elections are binary choices,” while Meg Whitman, another Hewlett Packard CEO, said at the DNC on Monday that Trump “has no clue how to run a business, let alone an economy.”

Four former Republican Senators have come out for Biden: David Durenberger of Minnesota and Gordon J. Humphrey of New Hampshire (both independents now), John Warner of Virginia and Jeff Flake of Arizona, who called a Trump second term “a real danger.”

Former Rep. Susan Molinari of New York spoke at the Democratic convention on Monday as well, joining former Reps. Charles Djou of Hawaii and Joe Walsh of Illinois, a former tea partier who challenged Trump for the GOP nomination in 2020 and voted for Biden in Illinois’ open Democratic primary in March, calling Trump a “horrible human being” who “must be defeated.”

Cindy McCain, the widow of Sen. John McCain and mother of The View host Meghan McCain (who also endorsed Biden) narrated a video for the Democratic convention detailing her late husband’s “unlikely friendship” with Biden.

Former Rep. Charlie Dent of Pennsylvania endorsed Biden ahead of the third night of the Democratic convention, declaring, “It’s a sad state of affairs when a president endorses a 9/11 truther,” in reference to Trump’s embrace of Georgia Congressional candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene.

A group of 73 former U.S. national security officials in the Republican administrations, including former heads of the CIA and FBI and Trump administration officials, endorsed Biden, asserting that Trump’s “corrupt behavior that renders him unfit to serve as president.”

Former Trump Assistant Director of Homeland Security Elizabeth Neumann accused Trump of ignoring the threat of domestic terrorism and early pandemic warnings, claiming he “gave permission” to white supremacists.

On first morning of the GOP convention, the Biden campaign released a list of 27 former GOP lawmakers, including Rep. Bob Inglis of South Carolina, Rep. Jim Kolbe of Arizona, Rep. Jim Greenwood of Pennsylvania, Rep. Jim Leach of Iowa and Mickey Edwards of Oklahoma.

On day three of the GOP Convention, former Republican Senator and Clinton Defense Secretary Bill Cohen of Maine endorsed Biden, blasting Trump’s “failed leadership” on coronavirus and calling Biden “a leader with optimism and competence who gives us hope.”

On the final day of the convention, groups of over 100 McCain 2008 and 30 Romney 2012 campaign staffers endorsed Biden, in addition to a group of nearly two dozen George W. Bush campaign and administration staffers.

Numerous Republican media figures, campaign strategists and government officials have even organized PACs dedicated to supporting Biden, such as Republican Voters Against Trump and, most recently, 43 Alumni for Biden. The most notable among them is the Lincoln Project, whose scathing attack ads on Trump have captured the hearts of anti-Trump resistance-minded Democrats.

The last living former Republican president, George W. Bush, has said he won’t back Trump. Nor will his brother Jeb Bush, the former governor of Florida who was mercilessly ridiculed by Trump when they fought for the GOP nomination in 2016. Trump’s former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and former Chief of Staff and Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly have both expressed opposition to Trump as well, with Mattis calling him “the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try” and Kelly saying he wished “we had some additional choices.” Other ex-Trump officials have spoken out against him as well, including Homeland Security advisor Tom Bossert, communications staffer Omarosa Manigault, National Economic Council director Gary Cohn, Navy Secretary Richard Spencer, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and National Security advisor John Bolton.

5. That’s how many sitting Republican senators are weighing voting against Trump, according to Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.). Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) has said he will not vote for Trump and may write-in his wife, while Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) said she is “struggling” with the decision. Rep. Francis Rooney (R-Fla.) has also said he will not vote for Trump and is considering a vote for Biden.

Top Bottom