Minnesota is Turning Red

cjbfbp

Reaction score
You seem nice.
I was being kind. He deserves even more verbal abuse than I'm capable of delivering. He is the kind of person who turns every internet board into a garbage dump.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I was being kind. He deserves even more verbal abuse than I'm capable of delivering. He is the kind of person who turns every internet board into a garbage dump.
Don't sell yourself short. I've no doubt you're capable of much more

scools12

Reaction score
Pure comedy coming from the ass clown who promoted committing suicide & forced sterilization because of an opinion different then yours.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
That's a gigantic leap in logic even for a steaming pile of human excrement like yourself. African Americans and the highly educated lean heavily towards Democrats and away from Republicans. That is a fact demonstrated over and over again by survey evidence. I'm not surprised that you would characterize that observation as "racism" because you are an exceptional combination of dishonesty, irrationality, malevolence, and shit-for-brains.
45NORTH owns cjbpjfbc

Section2

Reaction score
Maybe I don't pay close enough attention, but 45 north seems pretty mild and reasonable. I could see some posters here getting under your skin, but 45 north wouldn't be in my top 5. Maybe you're just a lunatic?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Maybe I don't pay close enough attention, but 45 north seems pretty mild and reasonable. I could see some posters here getting under your skin, but 45 north wouldn't be in my top 5. Maybe you're just a lunatic?
Cjbfbp is a loony lefty. He goes off on reasonable people. That’s why he’s on my Ignore.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
He is a constant peddler of crap accompanied by hyperbolic and mischaracterized assertions. The biggest difference between him and "the czar" is that he is far more prolific and loquacious. The worst part is that he appears to take great amusement in behaving this way. The common word for this type of behavior is "trollish" but I don't like using trite expressions.

I recall only one instance where he stepped away from this role and appeared to speak honestly and without bad intent. I actually complimented him for this (in a backhanded way of course) because the instance was so out-of-character.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
That's a gigantic leap in logic even for a steaming pile of human excrement like yourself. African Americans and the highly educated lean heavily towards Democrats and away from Republicans. That is a fact demonstrated over and over again by survey evidence. I'm not surprised that you would characterize that observation as "racism" because you are an exceptional combination of dishonesty, irrationality, malevolence, and shit-for-brains.
They're your racist words that evince your racist view of black Americans. "... two types of demographics: African Americans and those with advanced and professional degrees." Right in line with your racist leader -- "Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids". It's no wonder you have such allegiance to your leader. Even if he can't remember where he's at these days, he's still a racist, so you're with him all the way.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
They're your racist words that evince your racist view of black Americans. "... two types of demographics: African Americans and those with advanced and professional degrees." Right in line with your racist leader -- "Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids". It's no wonder you have such allegiance to your leader. Even if he can't remember where he's at these days, he's still a racist, so you're with him all the way.
If you expect me to defend or even explain myself to you, you will wait until hell freezes over. You are a relentlessly dishonest s.o.b. operating solely in bad faith. If I made any attempt to do those things, I would be dignifying your garbage and only creating an opportunity for you to spout further garbage.

scools12

Reaction score
cbjeeb lacks the self awareness to realize why you correctly referred to him as the racist he is.

He is the stereotypical liberal elitist.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
If you expect me to defend or even explain myself to you, you will wait until hell freezes over. You are a relentlessly dishonest s.o.b. operating solely in bad faith. If I made any attempt to do those things, I would be dignifying your garbage and only creating an opportunity for you to spout further garbage.
Defend your racism? Nah, you're a racist and you're obviously very comfortable being a racist. While I certainly don't agree with your racism, that's your choice, and it's your choice to proudly proclaim your racism to everyone on this board just like you're choosing to do. That's obviously one of the reasons you admire Joe "I'm not sending my kids to a racial jungle" Biden so much.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
cbjeeb lacks the self awareness to realize why you correctly referred to him as the racist he is.

He is the stereotypical liberal elitist.
S/he understands, s/he is just very comfortable with that position of being a racist. That's why the response is one of attacking me versus recanting. I'm all for free speech. If someone wants to proclaim themselves as being a racist, I'm supportive of their ability to do that; while at the same time I'm going to state my position as not agreeing with their views. I'm fine with someone attacking me for not sharing their racist views.

Rickman55

Reaction score
Trump made it a point to flip the Iron Range to solid Red, and it's worked. Democratic mayors across the Iron Range have jumped on the Trump train. It's a growing trend, that of politicians aligning themselves with Trump and distancing themselves from Biden. That's a huge tell in the way elections are going. The Dems only hope to win MN is that that MPLS votes solid Blue. Torching the city seems like a strange strategy, but that is indeed the libs strategy -- burn it down and they'll vote for us.

MN is not turning Red. Some of the idiots up north are siding with trump, but it’s hardly enough to offset the republicans who will be voting for Biden and the the large Democratic base in the Metro. Trump will lose by more than the 44,000 votes he lost by in 2016. And Jason Lewis is a joke, it won’t be close, he’s a trump mini me.

Rickman55

Reaction score
Trump is exactly what this country needed/needs. You can tell by the people that oppose him. The commies on the left area goven (that is what is left) but, especially by the Rs that oppose him. They are the most telling. Opposing Marxisn is the given. Opposing global crony corporitism was the difficult one.

I think #2 is accurate in stating he doesn't realize he is supporting Communism, but he is.
Another person who watches too much FOX news.

Rickman55

Reaction score
What would God want as a leader? Jesus Christ. He isn't on the ballot. Nor is any perfect leader. Look at what leaders DO. Trump has had an amazing 4 years of productivity. All of the anger and #resistance is coming from the left to create disunity. Fake Russian Collusion narrative; Obama spied on Trump (this is a fact). Then the continuation of the Mueller probe for two years when we now know that they knew that the dossier was a faked up Clinton product on day one. There never was a predicate for the spying or the Mueller probe. Act three of the resistance was the Ukraine phone call when the Dems panicked that Biden's corruption would be uncovered. Act 4 - covid and rioting in our cities. They have politicized covid and ginned up a race war on false information from the media. ALL of the disunity is from the Dems and their hatred and the willingness of media allies to spread it.
You’re a bigger liar than trump and a great disseminator of fake news. trump is the architect of the disunity by supporting white nationalists and pandering to the evangelicals and racists.

Rickman55

Reaction score
I think #2Gopher misunderstood understood the thread title - Minnesota is Turning Red!
He thought he could now bravly hang his red flag with a a golden hammer and sickle in the left hand corner.

In preperattion for this momentus day he put up a red flag pole in his front yard 11 years ago. Although he hasn't started flying the Hammer & sickel yet he has made good use of red flag pole. You can catch him in his front yard every Friday & Saturday night pole dancing as his nabbors throw nicholes at him..

He has to quit before sun down to pick up his nichols before the naborhod ANTEFA members come around and try to collect their dues for the cause!
This is really funny, considering trump is such good friends with Putin and requested his help in winning the election. You don’t care what trump does because he’s all in on your racist anti human rights agenda.

bga1

Reaction score
You’re a bigger liar than trump and a great disseminator of fake news. trump is the architect of the disunity by supporting white nationalists and pandering to the evangelicals and racists.
You might be the dumbest poster on this board. That's an amazing feat!

Rickman55

Reaction score
Compared to condoning violence and crime? Seems like a no win situation to me.
Like you condoning violence and crime? If you support trump, you support one of his supporters running over a woman in Virginia and killing her, one of his supporters using his automatic rifle to kill two men in Wisconsin, and his supporters using their trucks to drive into protesters in Portland spraying mace. DO YOU CONDONE THIS?

Section2

Reaction score
Like you condoning violence and crime? If you support trump, you support one of his supporters running over a woman in Virginia and killing her, one of his supporters using his automatic rifle to kill two men in Wisconsin, and his supporters using their trucks to drive into protesters in Portland spraying mace. DO YOU CONDONE THIS?
a 3 year old story, a clear case of self defense, and spraying mace are your 3 main examples for why the right is the problem. There are much worse cases of leftist violence in just the last week. I can't imagine being so delusional and unhinged.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You are an idiot.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Face it.....the victimized right wing has gone SO far off the rails that they just throw $hit at the wall and hope it sticks. And you are dead on about the dolts and goon righties on this site. Half of them pass as satire. I think that a couple are goofing on the righties with how stupid they sound. See GSU. It's almost as if he's TRYING to misspell every other word.

Sad. I've clearly hurt your feelings, because you are now hanging off my nutsack.
And it's okay that you defend bigoted hate groups. You are not the only one. Lots of your fellow righties do the same.
TALON

My spelling is not that great & I'll admit that, but my content isn't. However, if I mis spell a word you should be able to use context clues to understand my post if you actually have that skill.

I doubt you have a sack anymore. You have probably used enough steroids, with your work out rutean, that all your junk has shriveled up into nothing. Not only that Stocker Brock08, it just sound bad that you would allow another man to hang onto your sack!

Top Bottom