Minnesota is Turning Red

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Lke Georgia Southern in the G5 :)

I also pull for NAVY, army, Nebraska because of my wife, UCF because my brother graduated from there & the Gophers for such great football fans
I support the academies b/c of the young men service to our country. But I’m not a fan of watching the veer offense.

I like coaches. That is usually my default support mechanism.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
I support the academies b/c of the young men service to our country. But I’m not a fan of watching the veer offense.

I think you would change your mind If you saw GSU in its hay day. 410 rushing yards -110 passing yard & 48 -50 PPG. It was not 3 yards and a cloud of dust, But more like 10 yards per play!

Go to 3min & 39 sec and watch GSC switch to a Run & shoot all passing game. $00 yards of passing in the 2nd half and a win!

Last edited:

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I think you would change your mind If you saw GSU in its hay day. 410 rushing yards -110 passing yard & 48 -50 PPG. It wa not 3 yards and a cloud of dust, But more like 10 yards per play!
One of the great things about college football versus the NFL is that you have a lot of different offenses -- kind of fun to see a team running something like the Wish-Bone.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score

Tell you whht just watch theses 2 minute videos;

The 1985 NC game GSU switched from the Flex Option to the run and shoot passing attack worth 400 yards in the second half & a win. Start at 3 min, & 30 sec,
One of the great things about college football versus the NFL is that you have a lot of different offenses -- kind of fun to see a team running something like the Wish-Bone.

Look at my postst above, YOU ARE Right!

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Then watch a True Flex Option team dismantle a team in the FCS NC (THE TRUE FLEX TRIPLE OPTION)
The Run

If you really want to know about how powrfull the Flex option can be and how it works watch tis 8min 1999 NC. If you don't then don't talk trash!

Last edited:

Livingat45north

Reaction score
That’s going to be interesting. 250? I’m sensing a political incident and media attention.
It's going to interesting to see what happens. Joe will be on the State Fair Grounds so he's on public property, but I'm guessing the police will block all access to anyone getting anywhere near his event, so you won't hear the "Chumps" mocking him in the background. You will see "Chumps" on the roads though at the entrance.

Donald, IMO he's taking advantage of this to create a new "buzz" for his rallies. Pulling in 20.000+ has become the norm and people are getting used to it. Being limited to 250 by a Dictator Gov and his Hatchet Man DA gives Trump a huge bullhorn to talk about how the libs are shutting down the state and in this case keeping private business from hosting a rally. This entire "shut it down" play by Hiden is really playing strongly into Trump's hands. I think they'll really make some noise with this event...

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Huge bullhorn. And no doubt the message it casts will strike every ear ... of every voter who was already planning to vote Trump.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Democrats Increasingly Worried Trump Will Win Minnesota
While Democrats in the state have largely suspended door-to-door campaigning because of the pandemic, Republicans have kept at it. Last week, volunteers knocked on more than 130,000 doors in the state, a campaign official told me. “This is the largest organization that we’ve seen a Republican put into this state, in terms of advertising dollars, principal visits, and staff on the ground. … There’s no doubt that they have a significant operation here.
In addition to $1.2 million in advertising in the final stretch of the race, the Trump campaign reportedly set out dozens of field staffers — 60, according to Nicholas — in the North Star State. That reflects “a level of Republican intensity surpassing that of any race in memory,”

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If Trump wins in Minnesota, it will be indicative of an Electoral College landslide victory for Trump...and a repudiation of the Left’s values, MSM, social media news, polling establishment, etc.

It would be the greatest thing to happen to a second Trump Administration and the future of the US.

It is within reach!

Livingat45north

Reaction score
A Republican Senate Upset Could Be Coming Together In Minnesota

In just four weeks, U.S. Sen. Tina Smith, D-Minn., has seen her staggering 11-point lead in Minnesota completely washed out.

The race between the Democratic senator proudly called the “highest ranking planned Parenthood executive in US politics” and Rep. Jason Lewis, should be turning heads as both a critical race in its own right and a potential sign of much larger changes in the 2020 race.

“We are seeing traditionally Democratic voters, oftentimes union members, in industrial areas flocking to the Republican Party in droves,” Lewis said in a statement to The Federalist. “A perfect example of this is the Minnesota Iron Range, where President Trump and I received the endorsement of six mayors who are lifelong Democrats. It is this realignment that has made Minnesota a swing state even though it has been reliably blue for decades.

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
Trump made it a point to flip the Iron Range to solid Red, and it's worked. Democratic mayors across the Iron Range have jumped on the Trump train. It's a growing trend, that of politicians aligning themselves with Trump and distancing themselves from Biden. That's a huge tell in the way elections are going. The Dems only hope to win MN is that that MPLS votes solid Blue. Torching the city seems like a strange strategy, but that is indeed the libs strategy -- burn it down and they'll vote for us.

Wrong. AP called Minnesota for Biden. Every election since 1972. Looks like Trump did much worse this year than 2016.

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
If Trump wins in Minnesota, it will be indicative of an Electoral College landslide victory for Trump...and a repudiation of the Left’s values, MSM, social media news, polling establishment, etc.

It would be the greatest thing to happen to a second Trump Administration and the future of the US.

It is within reach!
Ha!!

stocker08

Reaction score
Wrong. AP called Minnesota for Biden. Every election since 1972. Looks like Trump did much worse this year than 2016.
I've been saying for months that 2016 was a mirage. Trump got the same (basically) number of votes as Romney in 2012. The big difference was that Hillary got about 180k less than Obama. She got thrashed by Sanders in the primary. She was extremely unpopular and a lot of democrats didn't vote.

Great to see Tina Smith beat Jason Lewis pretty handily too. The polls were wrong on that one.

Bruno22

Reaction score
Top Bottom