Minnesota is Turning Red

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Trump coming back to Minnesota - this time to Rochester. Meanwhile, Biden's trying to figure out where he is and telling people that he's Joe's wife and running for the Senate.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Democrats announce that they're immediately shutting down one of their marketing divisions in Minnesota, but their main marketing venue, the Star-Tribune, will continue operations at least through the rest of the campaign. /s

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Democratic U.S. Senator Tina Smith is now in a dogfight to keep her Senate seat after her once double-digit lead has disappeared

Smith leads Republican challenger Jason Lewis 43% to 42%, with 12% undecided. Another three percent favor other candidates, with a margin of error of 5%.

In mid-September Smith had a 47% to 36% lead over Lewis. Earlier in October she still maintained a seven-point lead, 44% to 37%.

Smith leads big among urban voters 51% to 29%. Lewis leads big among rural voters 51% to 36%. Smith's once double-digit lead in the suburbs is now down to 44% to 42%.

"This Senate race could go either way and it's a bit of a surprise because Tina Smith has had a lot more resources than Jason Lewis. One thing fueling the tightening race is that Smith's lead among women and suburban voters has largely evaporated."

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I for one, am quite happy that Spoof is taking away a vote from Trump, as will all the people who vote for the Libertarian candidate. (y)

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Let's is a contraction of "let us", as in "let us go".

Lets is the 3rd person of let, as in "he lets his wife clean up after him, when the polling numbers for Biden over Trump cause him to soil himself in rage".

USAF

Reaction score
Let's is a contraction of "let us", as in "let us go".

Lets is the 3rd person of let, as in "he lets his wife clean up after him, when the polling numbers for Biden over Trump cause him to soil himself in rage".
I guess you don't need to pass junior high English to get into med school.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Team Biden is panicking. Big risk letting Joe outside of his basement. I wonder why he's going to WI, where according to the polls he's up by 17% and not going to TX where again the polls say he's close to winning??? Could it be that the polls are bogus???

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Hiden's event is a "drive-in" with no questions allowed. He'll just be reading from a teleprompter to cars in a parking lot.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Team Biden is panicking. Big risk letting Joe outside of his basement. I wonder why he's going to WI, where according to the polls he's up by 17% and not going to TX where again the polls say he's close to winning??? Could it be that the polls are bogus???

Biden is just spending this critical time in Minnesota b/c he’s so confident that he’s got Texas locked up. 😂🤣

If I were him, I’d be trying to stop the bleeding in Pennsylvania and Michigan. But Minnesota must be bleeding more than we know.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score

You made fun of him for sitting at home, now you're doing the same because he's out campaigning.

If i didn't know better, i'd almost be inclined to think it's something personal.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You made fun of him for sitting at home, now you're doing the same because he's out campaigning.

If i didn't know better, i'd almost be inclined to think it's something personal.
He’s still in a bubble where ever he goes. Allegedly to keep CV from spreading, but in reality it’s to stop the real news from spreading.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Biden is just spending this critical time in Minnesota b/c he’s so confident that he’s got Texas locked up. 😂🤣

If I were him, I’d be trying to stop the bleeding in Pennsylvania and Michigan. But Minnesota must be bleeding more than we know.
Team Hiden is claiming they're trying to expand the field as they have more funding and can run more adverts on TV and they're trying to make Team Trump respond. The reality is the opposite. Hiden didn't announce his visit to the St. Paul parking lot until well after Trump scheduled a second visit back to Rochester.

Team Trump is on offense, Team Hiden is scrambling to try to salvage an election.

Very early, such as the first debate, Team Trump made the call that this is an election about getting your base energized, having a solid ground game in place, and getting your supporters to vote. Team Hiden at that time made the call that this was an election about getting undecided voters. Hiden made major moves to the middle (e.g., I'm for fracking, oil is great, etc.) which de-energized his base. It's been a disaster. He de-energized his base, and then they had to pivot back to the base (e.g., I'm now against oil and fossil fuels), so now he's de-energized the Bernie's and Warrens and at the same time turned off whatever independents existed. They also early on made the call that everyone should mail in a ballot, which most likely will be a big mistake. They realized that and did another big pivot, telling voters to vote in person. Major pivots in a campaign show that what they're doing is not working (e.g., when Trump fired his campaign manager after the OK event). Trump made adjustments early, and has been rolling to the finish. The Hiden campaign has been a mess, and it's getting worse for them each day.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Is Ellison trying to stop trump rallies again as he did with the Northfield event?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
In a bid to honor "mush-brain" Hiden, Confused Tina tells the 10 people attending her rally that they're not actually in Chisolm, but rather in Hibbing.

howeda7

Reaction score

It's a brief stop in civilization while going between Iowa and Wisconsin.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Is Ellison trying to stop trump rallies again as he did with the Northfield event?

It's now confirmed, Ellison stepped in to try to stop the Trump rally using Dictator Walz's 250 max rule. It's fine if it's a protest, but not if it's a Trump rally. During the Pence event last week, Pence stated for the record that he was holding a peaceful protest and used that to get around the Dictator's rule and Enforcer Ellison.

USAF

Reaction score
It's now confirmed, Ellison stepped in to try to stop the Trump rally using Dictator Walz's 250 max rule. It's fine if it's a protest, but not if it's a Trump rally. During the Pence event last week, Pence stated for the record that he was holding a peaceful protest and used that to get around the Dictator's rule and Enforcer Ellison.
Excellent.

Well done, AG Ellison.

Trump can follow rules like any other citizen, or he can keep his fat ass out of the state.

golf

Reaction score
Democrats announce that they're immediately shutting down one of their marketing divisions in Minnesota, but their main marketing venue, the Star-Tribune, will continue operations at least through the rest of the campaign. /s

Yeah, am guessing the main marketing venue will give no shortage of effort to pick up the slack.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
This is happening at every Trump event, including MN. They're pulling in a LOT of non-Republican voters, and new voters. Libs are holding their breath that the mail-in ballots from registered Dems will actually be voting Dem. The data shows this isn't happening.

1604010715151.png

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
45 and KGB are not legitimate posters. They're paid spammers or Russians bots.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You love having 40,000 posts on a message board for a team you’re not a fan of. To each their own.
40,000? Put your reading glasses on. And I do pull for the Gophers. I have more than a couple teams that I pull for.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
40,000? Put your reading glasses on. And I do pull for the Gophers. I have more than a couple teams that I pull for.

Lke Georgia Southern in the G5 :)

I also pull for NAVY, army, Nebraska because of my wife, UCF because my brother graduated from there & the Gophers for such great football fans

Last edited:

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
I like it. From an aesthetic standpoint, the U.S. flag is an asymmetrical mess. Let’s change it up.

Image result for Communist red flags

SAD! I bet you'll like it even more when you pay 70- 90% of your income is taken away in taxes to the Government and your first 10 amendments are taken away!!!!! :eek:

I'm also sure that the Government will spend your money much better than you can.

Last edited:
Top Bottom