Minnesota is Turning Red

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Anyone see the political breakdown of the Duluth Trump rally attendees? Color Minnesota red. The DFL is toast. They earned it. Today I am a proud boy. LOL!
Here it is. More bad news for the Dems. The worst news of all is that Hiden is having to come out of his basement to be seen by voters.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Over/under on how many times Sleepy Joe sets foot in MN after Nov 3? 0.5?
I'm going with an over where he will come here once. St. Pauli is better at calling these than I am though. Joe needs Michigan, PA and OH more than Minnesota, plus he has to make appearances in FL. He just doesn't have the stamina to do more than one event every other day or so. I think one of those visits will be to MPLS where he will blame Trump for letting the city burn for three days and for not having it rebuilt by now. Of course. while he's here he may think he's in someplace like Michigan and not even realize the MPLS exists. At any given moment, Joe's body and Joe's brain can be in two completely different locations.

Livingat45north

Reaction score

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump got the same number of votes as Romney in 2012. He gets less in 2020....and MN isn't close.

Sorry righties.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Hiden Biden's campaign is afraid to show their face in this state. Meanwhile, the Trump Train is pulling into town again.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
All in. Another visit from Pence happening tomorrow, another big buy on advertising, and a massive ground game. Meanwhile, Buyden is hidin' in his basement to afraid to come up for air.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Every single Minnesotan has known who they were voting for, since at least this summer.

People who attend Trump/Pence rallies, have known they were voting for these people for many months.

Political ads = change the channel. People have been checked out for weeks. "Make it stop. Make it go away."

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Thread was about Trump, so posts a poll for an unrelated race.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
A big tell in how the state elections are going is whether candidates tie themselves to their presidential candidate. In the 7th District, the entire race right now is who can distance themselves the furthest from Biden and the Democratic Party.

Collin Peterson: About 4 months ago he was all in on Biden, endorsing him for President. Now Peterson is desperately trying to undo that -- his adverts push that he's an "independent" voter that does not vote in line with the Democratic Party.

Michelle Fischbach: Collin's challenger is running adverts showing how Collin is indeed tied with the Democratic Party.

justthefacts

Reaction score
A big tell in how the state elections are going is whether candidates tie themselves to their presidential candidate. In the 7th District, the entire race right now is who can distance themselves the furthest from Biden and the Democratic Party.

Collin Peterson: About 4 months ago he was all in on Biden, endorsing him for President. Now Peterson is desperately trying to undo that -- his adverts push that he's an "independent" voter that does not vote in line with the Democratic Party.

Michelle Fischbach: Collin's challenger is running adverts showing how Collin is indeed tied with the Democratic Party.
Nothing is safer than drawing broad conclusions about the state from perhaps the purplest Dem seat in the House

Wally

Reaction score
Who gives a shit? I couldn’t care less about a politician physically setting foot in MN for purely political points.
Trumptards love to fawn over their God....
Disturbing...

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Nothing is safer than drawing broad conclusions about the state from perhaps the purplest Dem seat in the House
The "purplest" seat is exactly the one to look at as to what's happening. If it's a locked-down Dem or Reb seat, then you won't see movement from the candidate. It's the "purple" ones that are the big tell, and this tell is strongly indicating Trump.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Google shows that since the last debate "Can I Change My Vote" is spiking. The answer is "Yes" for Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, and Mississippi.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Definitely impossible for Russians to affect Google searches. 😂

Top Bottom