Minnesota is Turning Red

Wally

Reaction score
More anti-white bigotry from one of the boards biggest ass clowns.
Its a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

scools12

Reaction score
Just come out and say it. You know you want to. Be proud of your racism! Your president has made it ok!!
Yes I am proud of not taking a knee and begging forgiveness for being white.

Section2

Reaction score
Trump's Amerikka.

This is exactly what he fosters and encourages. You see it among the right wingers on this board. Racism, boiling just under the surface, no longer ashamed or afraid to come out.
Is it boiling under the surface or is it out in the open? Where are the examples of these supposedly racist comments that have no shame and are not hidden? They aren’t anywhere but in your mind. It’s classic projection. Only weak minded fools like you buy into it.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I didn't hear about any houses burning did you?
His point was that houses have not been targeted in these recent riots. I haven't heard of any, I am open to more information.

One of my parents grew up just off Plymouth ave, in the late 60's riots the house next to theirs burned. Plymouth ave was the commercial hub of N Minneapolis, it was decimated and nothing ever came back.
Precisely. I'm not aware of one residential home being lost, but I wanted to throw the question out in case that had occurred. It was an earnest question, and it caused the children to spaz out as usual.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Precisely. I'm not aware of one residential home being lost, but I wanted to throw the question out in case that had occurred. It was an earnest question, and it caused the children to spaz out as usual.
This article was from back in July and states it will still be weeks or months before we know - but at that time it showed 53 residences (in MPLS/STP) damaged. I don't know how many were "burned down" - but we all know you post nothing here in earnest - unless you think random tweets from Susie Beekeeper count.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
This article was from back in July and states it will still be weeks or months before we know - but at that time it showed 53 residences (in MPLS/STP) damaged. I don't know how many were "burned down" - but we all know you post nothing here in earnest - unless you think random tweets from Susie Beekeeper count.
And of course this recent one. Time for the libs to move onto Stage 3 "Blame" -- it's the homeowners own fault because they are all racist bigots.

Last edited:

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Trump is coming to Minnesota on Wednesday. This guy has a campaign schedule that would even push PJ to the limits. Multiple cities, multiple rallies, happening every day. Meanwhile, Hiden will probably call another lid on the day at 9am while he is recovering from having to stay up past 7pm the night before to be at the debates.

diehard

Reaction score
Tanks rolling down the streets, KKK walking the streets in the suburbs, citizens kidnapped off the streets by secret police and my personal favorite a tree swing in a park in the city of Oakland proof of a hate crime.

All stories you have pushed on this board. You are the single biggest leftist nut job on this board.
Not a Leftist, just a Loser. A state employee participating in the Anarchist demonstrations in St Paul a couple years back. Cool beans. He really fliped his lid when Hilldog got beaten. Beaten badly by Orange Man Bad.

Wally

Reaction score
Trump is coming to Minnesota on Wednesday. This guy has a campaign schedule that would even push PJ to the limits. Multiple cities, multiple rallies, happening every day. Meanwhile, Hiden will probably call another lid on the day at 9am while he is recovering from having to stay up past 7pm the night before to be at the debates.
Trump said they need to drug test Biden, you know that means Trump is on drugs.

Wonder how much Adderall his doctor has him up to? Adderall is basically the same as Meth.

cncmin

Reaction score
You would flail desperately too if you knew that you and your family and will be heading to jail very shortly after being forced out of office. The dude knows he doesn't have a chance to keep his ass and his son's and son in law's ass out of prison unless they all catch a flight out to Moscow in the days before he has to leave office. Desperation is ugly.

cncmin

Reaction score
Trump said they need to drug test Biden, you know that means Trump is on drugs.

Wonder how much Adderall his doctor has him up to? Adderall is basically the same as Meth.
I don't know about Adderall, but he is 70+ and spending over a hundred grand a year on hair and makeup. REAL MEN worry about their hair and sploch orange makeup all over their face. This is the dandy that all the burly lumberjacks think is "macho". All those truckstop heroes fawn over the big city slicker so obviously fooling them into thinking he's just like them because he can't speak a straight sentence, has the vocabulary and spelling skills of a 2nd grader, and wears a ridiculously manipulative stupid-looking trucker hat, something the likes of which he never once considered wearing prior to the big con. As if DJT ever spent a second of his life chopping wood or putting the hogs back in the pen. So easily manipulable...

Last edited:

Livingat45north

Reaction score
You would flail desperately too if you knew that you and your family and will be heading to jail very shortly after being forced out of office. The dude knows he doesn't have a chance to keep his ass and his son's and son in law's ass out of prison unless they all catch a flight out to Moscow in the days before he has to leave office. Desperation is ugly.
Ahh, creating a new make-believe world. After all these years of investigations costing millions of dollars and wasted time, the libs haven't found one thing on Trump, but they have found a LOT on Biden, Hillary and Obama and their pals at the top of the CIA and FBI. Comey's testimony yesterday was basically he knew nothing about the investigations he oversaw for all these years. The reality is that is the libs that are trying to escape but go ahead, live in your pretend fantasy.

diehard

Reaction score
Minneapolis ballot harvesting will turn Minnesota Red. There are still many good and decent people in the state and they have to be getting sick and tired of the Blue State crap. Omar and Ellison are the DFL and that sucks for you, even in Cinncinati.

justthefacts

Reaction score
A nice reminder that Trump considers himself the President of people who voted for him, and no one else

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
It would be a great joke if it weren't being actively pursued in his Presidency:

#1 - Your comparison sucks. Not remotely the same thing.
#2 - There has been so much made up shit about him I dont believe this kind of crap.
#2 - You havent pulled it out yet, have you?

USAF

Reaction score
The man cant joke? If you pull the giant cock out of your ass you might figure out Trump can be very funny
Gay bashing. Nice.

Probably a yuge laugh getter at Trump rallies.

diehard

Reaction score
Anyone see the political breakdown of the Duluth Trump rally attendees? Color Minnesota red. The DFL is toast. They earned it. Today I am a proud boy. LOL!

Wally

Reaction score
The man cant joke? If you pull the giant cock out of your ass you might figure out Trump can be very funny
I think he is serious, actually post election I bet he never sets foot in MN either way. He doesn't have many years left and a lot of golfing to do.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
I think he is serious, actually post election I bet he never sets foot in MN either way. He doesn't have many years left and a lot of golfing to do.
If he wins re-election, he will probably never step foot in MN again. Doesnt take away from the fact it was a joke

Top Bottom