Minnesota is Turning Red

Wally

Reaction score
Or racial slurs. Wally is great at using those.
And your great at never answering a question, i have to assume your incapable. I have never once said I am not a racist, I admit it, I am a racist.

I was trying to use language I figured you would understand, guess I figured wrong but what I really suspect is you used it as an easy cop out from having to articulate your own position.

If you really are completely not racist then good on you, I am not sure I know any adults who aren't to one degree or another imho, can't think of any.

Possibly my mom, but I still am almost certain she would have a different thought of she saw a black teenager walking down her street vs a white one but honestly I dont know for sure. If you have a different thought, that to me is racist. She hasn't let on to me, which is how I strive to raise my own kids. My parents grew up in North Mpls, owned a business in North Minneapolis until relatively recently so I have not lived a life sheltered from other races. I try hard not to treat anyone differently, but my mind has different thoughts, what I would say are racist thoughts.

Spoofin is obviously more evolved than me, im in awe. LOL

USAF

Reaction score
Not sure if we're trending red or blue, but the redness really shows up.
Trump's Amerikka.

This is exactly what he fosters and encourages. You see it among the right wingers on this board. Racism, boiling just under the surface, no longer ashamed or afraid to come out.

stocker08

Reaction score
Stalker is so far removed from reality that he used to claim only 10% of America was pro-life.
I really don't think I ever said that. Could you link to that post....or is this more wild blathering from a crazy Trumpette that has drank the kool-aid (clorox in your case)?

stocker08

Reaction score
We have a nation that is used to getting their way and how they decide to act when they suddenly don't get their way. For the 20-something libs, Hill losing was the first time they've probably faced any adversity in their life or things really didn't go how they were told it would. Comes largely from not keeping score in Little League, championship trophies for 8th place, and parents who want so badly for their kids to experience success that they remove all likelihood of failure from their kids' lives. They get out of college and wonder why they aren't company vice presidents right off the bat.

Sad and very disappointing really.
This is the out of touch rambling of the republican base. Old angry white men.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
The you g angry black boys are killing each other and innocent kids.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Trump's Amerikka.

This is exactly what he fosters and encourages. You see it among the right wingers on this board. Racism, boiling just under the surface, no longer ashamed or afraid to come out.
There's no way this stuff would be happening on such a widespread basis if it weren't for Trump's "leadership."

stocker08

Reaction score
They know science is just a liberal conspiracy to suppress them. Lol
That was just John Galt and GopherWeatherNut. They're tired of the democrats telling them that they shouldn't be out breathing on each other (and everyone else) and licking handrails.

Those mouth breathers are getting the militia together for some good old fashion lynchi.....err patrolling.

John Galt

Reaction score
I really don't think I ever said that. Could you link to that post....or is this more wild blathering from a crazy Trumpette that has drank the kool-aid (clorox in your case)?
The SCSU board stalker - go there

stocker08

Reaction score
There's no way this stuff would be happening on such a widespread basis if it weren't for Trump's "leadership."
He's encouraging it. And can you really be surprised that it's not a problem? Look at the detestable idiots who still think he's GREAT!?

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Late to this thread, but the west/northwest of this state is 100% Trump, that is from the sample size of heading from metro traveling w 94 to Alexandria. I have yet to see a single Trump sign in NE mpls. Also have seen more BLM signs than Biden or Trump combined in NE for whatever that's worth. I guess BLM sign may be a Biden supporter by default.
I think the BLM signs in the NE are just saying "please don't burn my house down."

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Its pretty close. Who believes in dog?

I think it has to do more with the fact that it seems the right wingers are the only ones who try to push their god onto people.
> Who believes in dog?

In dog we trust.

... one nation, under dog, with liberty and justice for all.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
We have a nation that is used to getting their way and how they decide to act when they suddenly don't get their way. For the 20-something libs, Hill losing was the first time they've probably faced any adversity in their life or things really didn't go how they were told it would. Comes largely from not keeping score in Little League, championship trophies for 8th place, and parents who want so badly for their kids to experience success that they remove all likelihood of failure from their kids' lives. They get out of college and wonder why they aren't company vice presidents right off the bat.

Sad and very disappointing really.
Ogee, see The Coddling of the American Mind, and other books by Jonathan Haidt.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
> Who believes in dog?

In dog we trust.

... one nation, under dog, with liberty and justice for all.
"dog" spelt backwards is still a person's best friend :) Saw that one on a bumper sticker a while back, thought it was pretty good.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
He's encouraging it. And can you really be surprised that it's not a problem? Look at the detestable idiots who still think he's GREAT!?
He's the substitute teacher or the babysitter who lets them do anything they want.

Wally

Reaction score
Step 2. Downplay.
I didn't hear about any houses burning did you?
His point was that houses have not been targeted in these recent riots. I haven't heard of any, I am open to more information.

One of my parents grew up just off Plymouth ave, in the late 60's riots the house next to theirs burned. Plymouth ave was the commercial hub of N Minneapolis, it was decimated and nothing ever came back.

scools12

Reaction score
Trump's Amerikka.

More anti-white bigotry from one of the boards biggest ass clowns.

scools12

Reaction score
Tanks rolling down the streets, KKK walking the streets in the suburbs, citizens kidnapped off the streets by secret police and my personal favorite a tree swing in a park in the city of Oakland proof of a hate crime.

All stories you have pushed on this board. You are the single biggest leftist nut job on this board.

Top Bottom