You'd have to imagine it was a position group that got hit. Now it's just a question of which one it was. With Calahan testing positive, makes me worried it's a slough of the OL, which in that case this screams of being horribly unsafe (obviously this if just conjecture/worry)I do not believe this is 20 additional new players out for COVID and injuries (on top of who we already knew were out).
I'm almost positive this includes Big Dan, Oliver, Dunlap, Teague, St Juste, etc. No way we'd be playing if it was 20 brand-new players out
I thought there were rules about if a position group (like OL) is impacted too much, they will call off the game? Maybe that was a different conference or the NFL, but def saw that out thereYou'd have to imagine it was a position group that got hit. Now it's just a question of which one it was. With Calahan testing positive, makes me worried it's a slough of the OL, which in that case this screams of being horribly unsafe (obviously this if just conjecture/worry)
Indeed. Or 1 COVID case, and 19 injuries, Or 2 COVID cases, and 18 injuries. Or 3 COVID cases, and 17 injuries. Or 4 COVID cases, and 16 injuries. Or 6 COVID cases, and 14 injuries. Or 7 COVID cases, and 13 injuries. Or 8 COVID cases, and 12 injuries. Or 9 COVID cases, and 11 injuries. Or 10 COVID cases, and 10 injuries. Or 11 COVID cases, and 9 injuries. Or 12 COVID cases, and 8 injuries. Or 13 COVID cases, and 7 injuries. Or 14 COVID cases, and 6 injuries. Or 15 COVID cases, and 5 injuries. Or 16 COVID cases, and 4 injuries. Or 17 COVID cases, and 3 injuries. Or 18 COVID cases, and 2 injuries. Or 19 COVID cases, and 1 injury.So it could be 15 injuries and 5 COVID cases?
This line has been CRAZY!that's why I brought it up. It's now MN -1. So guessing money now pouring back in on Purdue.
yup. I voided my +120 on the Gophers to win by 2.5 as soon as I could. When the number is that high and you could miss any player (Morgan, Bateman, Mo), I have zero confidenceThis line has been CRAZY!
- Opened at PU -2.5 and quickly moved to -3.0, then slowly drifted to -1.5
- Over 80% of spread bets were on PU until today, when huge amounts of money came in on MN
- That caused the line to swing to MN -2.5, which is a huge adjustment in such a short time
- That COVID/Injury news broke and the line is now PU -1.5 (or more in some places), but money has continued coming in on MN to the point it's now close to 50/50 (the Vegas dream). Somebody has confidence in MN, but it sure ain't me lol...
HAHAHA.This year has officially become a throwaway.....Feel bad for Bateman...
Next year will be make or break for the program as far as trajectory.
And if Bateman gets covid or hurt????HAHAHA.
Dude, get a grip.
1. Bateman is going to be fine. He is going to be a first-rounder and likely set for life. He is also doing something he wanted to this year and spending time with his boys. He said he was miserable being on his own just training.
2. Next year is not "make or break". Yeah, we want to bounce back. But it's not like if we don't have a 10-win season in 2021 that everything is lost