'Million MAGA March' Pro-Trump Protest Clowned for Underwhelmingly Low Turnout

GopherJake

Reaction score
Your evidence is the few arrests made out of thousands of people being criminals. When you watched the footage, did you think that all of those people are right wingers that just all happen to live in Mpls and were just waiting for this opportunity. My how fast they were to react. And so many black members of these right wing groups. No wonder Trump did ok with the black community. Seriously...can you be more wrong?
Thousands? I would put the rioters in the low hundreds. Anyway, to the bold, I suppose I could be stating that, despite all arrests being fringe right wingers, the majority were Antifa, without any evidence that Antifa did anything whatsoever. Or are you saying you somehow ID'd every person who grabbed some asswipes from Target and saw a) they were from Minneapolis and b) they were in Antifa?

Just to throw you a bone, tiki, yes, there were lots of opportunists. Many from Minneapolis. Most of those folks, in my opinion - and there is a lack of evidence supporting any other theory - were dumbasses who thought it was pretty funny to scream at cops, throw things and grab free liquor. That said, these are not the folks I hold accountable for inciting the riots. All evidence of that points to fringe right wingers that came from outside the city with the express purpose of inciting riots. They were successful beyond their wildest dreams. The city law enforcement were underprepared and shit escalated fast. Frey and Walz were naive and responded too slowly. A perfect storm. The whole Antifa narrative is fantasy dreamed up by wishful trolls.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Thousands? I would put the rioters in the low hundreds. Anyway, to the bold, I suppose I could be stating that, despite all arrests being fringe right wingers, the majority were Antifa, without any evidence that Antifa did anything whatsoever. Or are you saying you somehow ID'd every person who grabbed some asswipes from Target and saw a) they were from Minneapolis and b) they were in Antifa?

Just to throw you a bone, tiki, yes, there were lots of opportunists. Many from Minneapolis. Most of those folks, in my opinion - and there is a lack of evidence supporting any other theory - were dumbasses who thought it was pretty funny to scream at cops, throw things and grab free liquor. That said, these are not the folks I hold accountable for inciting the riots. All evidence of that points to fringe right wingers that came from outside the city with the express purpose of inciting riots. They were successful beyond their wildest dreams. The city law enforcement were underprepared and shit escalated fast. Frey and Walz were naive and responded too slowly. A perfect storm. The whole Antifa narrative is fantasy dreamed up by wishful trolls.
Bold: I never claimed they were or weren't Antifa members/people/whatever. The overall majority of people rioting were from MN. That is my fact. Outside agitators couldn't have moved that fast to be there right away. What happened after the initial night is anyone's guess.

Nationally, the protests, and other trouble, is still dominated by the left leaning nutjobs. These are the one's storming into neighborhoods, attacking or bothering people eating, etc.. These are people that are not helping any cause or furthering any message. They believe they are doing good work, but they are not at all.

Then....we have the far left and far right terrorists that seem to make their way to all of these hot spots. I have zero sympathy for anyone on the fringes of the political scale. They all suck.

I agree with everything you wrote in paragraph two.

Wally

Reaction score
My wild guess isn't as wild as your take that right wingers caused the majority of the looting and damage. Most of the people looting and causing problems were MN residents. That is 100% true. To think otherwise is utter nonsense. Mix in your crazies with the criminals and you have the rest. The crazies are Antifa, and other moronic groups that used the opportunity to cause chaos.
Most of those arrested for starting fires were not from that neighborhood, many fron suburbs and beyond.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Is protest, protected free speach in Constitution or not?
Violent or non-violent?
Non-violent free speech protests are protected in the Constitution.
Violent free speech protests are not protected. Violence is breaking the law, going contrary to the Constitution, possibly treasonous against the Constitution.
Protest and speak freely = fine
Destroy property and people = not fine

Which type of protest do you support?

cncmin

Reaction score
You presented exactly no evidence. Meanwhile, all the MN rioting arrests have been fringe right wingers.
Where is evidence for any of this? I've seen no good evidence on arrests, so can you share a link on this? You say "all the MN rioting arrests have been fringe right wingers." Tikited says the opposite. Sure would be nice to have this settled. Are we sure it wasn't a mix of both political extremists?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Love that he has a cross on his lapel - The Prince of Peace who occupied that cross would be so proud.
These people aren't too in tune with the New Testament. Theirs is the god of the Old Testament, and they assume themselves as His holy warriors wreaking holy death and destruction on the unbelievers and the impure. When you think about it, it's not different at all than the radical Muslims and their holy wars against infidels.

I honestly believe that the main reason the hard-cores are so set on reelecting Trump isn't because he's a great Christian man or espouses true Christian public policy. It's because they believe he was sent to bring about the end times. In fact, I've heard certain right-wing evangelical wackos say exactly that. It's their plan. I haven't dug into it enough to say for sure, but it sure seems to match up with what the Qanon people call "the storm."

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
These people aren't too in tune with the New Testament. Theirs is the god of the Old Testament, and they assume themselves as His holy warriors wreaking holy death and destruction on the unbelievers and the impure. When you think about it, it's not different at all than the radical Muslims and their holy wars against infidels.

I honestly believe that the main reason the hard-cores are so set on reelecting Trump isn't because he's a great Christian man or espouses true Christian public policy. It's because they believe he was sent to bring about the end times. In fact, I've heard certain right-wing evangelical wackos say exactly that. It's their plan. I haven't dug into it enough to say for sure, but it sure seems to match up with what the Qanon people call "the storm."
Wow - I had no clue, thanks for posting.

I find it comical and sad etc....that any human things they can bring about/instigate the end times. Christ specifically says I will come when you lease expect.

God Bless Them and May He Have Mercy on Their Souls.

Last edited:

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score

I find it comical and sad etc....that any human things they can bring about/instigate the end times. Christ specially says I will come when you lease expect.

Totally agree: it's the height of human folly and hubris to think we can affect, much less predict, when that kind of thing will occur. I think it takes a diseased mind to fantasize about stuff like that. The fiction literature on the subject either amounts to a huge, pathetic circle jerk or a cynical exploitation of these fucked-up souls.

tikited

Me
Reaction score

I find it comical and sad etc....that any human things they can bring about/instigate the end times. Christ specially says I will come when you lease expect.

Right before the Gophers are about to win the Rose Bowl?

GopherJake

Reaction score
I have always joked that I will go from a heart attack as the Gophers kicker is about to attempt the game winning kick in the Rose Bowl.
Serious question - has the Rose Bowl jumped the shark? I mean, who cares about the Rose Bowl, unless it's part of the playoffs? I mean yeah, neat game, tradition and all that, but is that really the goal?

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Serious question - has the Rose Bowl jumped the shark? I mean, who cares about the Rose Bowl, unless it's part of the playoffs? I mean yeah, neat game, tradition and all that, but is that really the goal?
Rose Bowl is just the game anyone over 40 has dreamed about. Insert National Championship if anyone wants. Or...the Rose Bowl is more realistic for a team like the Gophers.

USAF

Reaction score
I'd rather see the Gophers play in and win the Rose Bowl, than play in and win some other bowl for the national championship.

Easy call.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I'd rather see the Gophers play in and win the Rose Bowl, than play in and win some other bowl for the national championship.

Easy call.
Right on. The San Gabriel Mountains. The Rose Parade. The Colorado Street Bridge. Old Town Pasadena. Yeah, baby.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Right on. The San Gabriel Mountains. The Rose Parade. The Colorado Street Bridge. Old Town Pasadena. Yeah, baby.
Just bury me in those same mountains if the kicker misses it. If he makes it, pick me up and get me on the field with the rest of the fans storming the field. Leave me on the 50 yard line.

Top Bottom